Mathematical Proof that God Exists?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by VitalOne, Jul 8, 2003.

1. It doesn't matter to me whether or not you're black. I was simply mocking the fact that you have "dawg" in your name and yet you were disparaging Flores for improper grammar. I mean, there is a rather well known correllation among black people, the slang "dawg," and extremely poor grammar. That was the point of the insult.

I'm sorry for it, but I was livid when i saw that you had corrected Flores' grammar. I do that too sometiems, but habitually I save it for people who offend me.

I just added the bit about your statements being "clear and true" since I preferred your views over Flores'.

I'm sorry that I called you a Jack-Ass too.

There was nothing said about "refuting science," comrade. It was "manipulating" science. I'm sure you can discern my reasoning when I write that money manipulates science. I mean, without monetary support, research and experimentation disappears. Any given area of science depends on funds.
    Of course, if it seems profitable to move science in a certain direction, all the funding will flow in that direction, and all science in less profitable areas will die for lack of patronage.
    Science only goes where the money is, so does that not make science the subordinate of money, of financial gain, of men's greed?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

Wait...you're saying that there's a connection between black people and poor grammar? There is no such "known correllation," in the scientific community.

Flores offends me with her utterly nonsensical arguments regarding God. The woman offends me by coming into this forum to argue religion while obviously lacking the mental capacity to do so. She blatantly refuses to accept people's arguments against god, while mindlessly babbling and reciting her conditioned responses. It's a slap in the face to what we do here.

Same goes for Ghassan. While he seems to understand classical arabic, needs to brush up on his english before he tries to argue here. I would be even more upset if english happened to be his native language, because the guy seems to have a new idea concerning Islam, and he doesn't take the time to relay his ideas to the point where we can understand them. Actually, the guy's idea ain't that bad. But he insults all of us by posting with such horrible grammar and spelling that his arguments are damn near unintelligible.

Of course you do! My argument comes from reason and science, not blind faith and fantasy:

We dont' know if a god COULD even exist, let alone that he DOES.

There is no record that any of the prophets in the Bible or the Qu'ran or any other religious text existed, save the religious texts themselves. Nothing written by Jesus or Muhammed has ever been found, nor have they found anything that even CLAIMED to be written by either of the men.

Judiasm--which spawned Christianity--is not as old as human civilization, nor is it the first religion. So then how is it correct?

Most stories in the Bible at least make mention of whom the source of the story is, or make mention of someone corroborating an aspect of the story. But who wrote Genesis? How did they know?

These, my friend, are reasons why you cannot take any position OTHER than mine. Science and reason are science and reason. There is no other method of deciphering fairy tales and seeing through bullshit. Religion is, for lack of a better term, bullshit.

JD

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

drnihili

Dont think that was the 2% .

JDawg
    I am quite observant, as I was quick to point out just how ignorant Flores is. Her sentance structure and spelling are that of a 4 year old with down syndrome; that is something you cannot refute.

It has been refuted already a thousand times my friend , what has intelligence to do with her spelling etc ? How distant from reality are you to not understand that we are not all born with an English tongue or that such LAME errors have little to do perhaps with CAPABILITY but rather carelesness .

And if you knew a damn thing about American slang, you'd know "dawg" is just the spelling of the urban over-pronunciation of the word "dog."

So when its "slang" alofasudden its correct spelling ?

yet you call me a nigger

He should have called you a wigger instead

It is foolish to attempt to disprove it logically to the BELIEVERS. Anyone with an open mind, or half a brain would see that religion is a farce.

You're the one with a closed mind as you only see one possibility for religious interpertation and thats where the quantity is at , its so sad really .

Same goes for Ghassan. While he seems to understand classical arabic, needs to brush up on his english before he tries to argue here.

Yes mr ENGLISH=GOD we should all KNOW and respect it . LOL .

BTW Im not that good at classical Arabic thanks for the compliment but Im just a student who tries to have an open mind about it .

I would be even more upset if english happened to be his native language, because the guy seems to have a new idea concerning Islam, and he doesn't take the time to relay his ideas to the point where we can understand them.

OMG you're finally seeing my point , ok just a little bit then . But honestly if you would tell me what exactly you didnt understand about my ideas I would do my best to explain them to you . However I do feel its not me lacking knowledge of English that didnt get us anywhere , but being stuck to the traditional theological concept that is "Allah" .

Actually, the guy's idea ain't that bad.

Oh my

But he insults all of us by posting with such horrible grammar and spelling that his arguments are damn near unintelligible.

How do I insult you with that man ? This is ridiculous u should be glad that I was willing to learn your language , while on the other hand its you all here who know as much Arabic as a monkey but yet have fabulous opinions on what Qu'ran says or does not say .

I say thats alot more insulting .

Anyways JDawg my wigger , Im happy at least you're starting to look at things from a different angle , Ã_t develops your skepticism and that is a good thing .

Please try to get over your anglo-centrism and this intelligence-spelling thing as well and I might even start liking you .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ConsequentAtheist Registered Senior Member

And this "rather well known correllation [sic]" is documented where, exactly?

8. I don't actually want to defend this stance, but here it goes.
    What do you think "ebonics" is, but simply an English dialect of very lacking grammatical rectitude?

Dictionary.com:

ebonics

n : a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people

The crucial word is "nonstandard," which basically means, incorrect.

"Dawg" is a vulgar colloquialism and purposeful mispelling of "dog."

Concidentally, I'm rather certain that the black community uses this slang more than any other ethnicity does.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2003
  9. ConsequentAtheist Registered Senior Member

Does "grammatical rectitude" include the proper use of the question mark? You are persistently pathetic.

10. Ok, sorry

I make one mistake, and I become "persistent" . . . whatever please you then . . .

11. ConsequentAtheist Registered Senior Member

I doubt it.

Really?

Had I written your previous post, I would have hopefully spelled "rather well known correllation" with a single 'l'. I would have also preferred the vernacular and the word 'pleases' in the phrase "whatever please you", though one could argue either way.

But this is all beside the point. That you are a persistent pompous buffoon is, admittedly. an opinion. That you chose to avoid my earlier question is a fact.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2003
  12. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

(Off Topic) Words

Ebonics

noun. Ebony + phonics. Another word for Black English, which
    the American Speech Language and Hearing Association now
    recognizes as a separate dialect with its own syntax and
    vocabulary. (The Word Spy)

DAWG

-Data Analysis Working Group
    -Deployable Array Working Group
    -Design and Analysis Working Group
    -Documentation Architecture Working Group
    (The Acronym Finder)

dog

1) (v) To tear something up like a dog would do.
    2) (v) To insult someone in front of his friends.
    3) (v) To have sex the doggy way. "You don't love
    me, you just love my doggy style" -- Snoop Doggy
    Dog (What's My Name [??]).
    4) (n) a form of addressing: "Whatup dog?", not meant
    to be offensive
    5) (n) a friend, "That's my Dog". Road ~: West Coast
    gangsta for friend. (The Rap Dictionary)

nigga

(n) Curseword used originally by white people, taken over
    by black people as a name to show their proudness, and
    take off the edge; positive: "my nigga": my friend. I don't
    want to be called yo nigga" -- Public Enemy (Yo nigga [??]).
    (The Rap Dictionary)

wigger

(n) A derogatory term usually used by white people for white
    people that use black slang and that primarily socialize with
    black people. (The Rap Dictionary)

NIGGA

Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished
    [Tupac Shakur] (The Acronym Finder)

13. Buddy, it's really pretty simple to find slight errors in any one post. Like this one:
    The period should have been a comma.

However, these are mistakes that happen when one holds a key too long, as in the case of "correllation," or hits a key too lightly, as in the case of "please," or hits an incorrect, though nearby, key, as in the given quote.

Additionally, sentences should never begin with "but," or any other conjunction, and "persistent" and "pompous" should really have had a comma between them.
    That is, unless you intended the adjective "persistent" to be the adverb "persistently".

I am assuming that this is your original question.
    Although I have already responded to this with Ok, sorry, I will give yet another reply:

Yes, it should and does. You're right; it's an error. I am sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2003
  14. Jahiro Registered Senior Member

You have before you a revolutionary understanding of DESIGN in the CREATION of the universe

Yet you let the thread dive into silly little quibbles

Focus on the truth of the thread, which is found in the links

Here is an even more interesting link

http://www.sollog.com/pdf/

-Jahiro

15. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

God and Math

"And God said, let there be numbers, and there were
    numbers; odd and even created he them, and he said
    unto them, be fruitful and multiply; and he commanded
    them to keep the laws of induction." -Edward Nelson