Masturbation is for Losers

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Lori_7, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

no happeh, james has total control over you on this board
    and it seems you just can not stand it.

like he said he could simply ban you and be done with it
    i don't know of anyone that would object if he did.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Happeh (for the second time),
    if you are serious about wanting to convince others of your theory consider these questions:

Do all people, from time to time, tilt their heads?
    Do all people, from time to time, favour one side or the other?
    Do all people, from time to time, twist their faces?

Please answer these three questions, then we may proceed to phase two.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Yes all people tilt their heads from time to time.

Yes all people favor one side or the other from time to time. (I am taking this literally. From the time of their birth, to the time of their death. Even the healthiest person will favor one side or the other as they die.)

Yes. From time to time, all people do twist their faces.

(I was so frustrated with James, I didn't come back till now.)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You are foolish. How can you be an adult and take that tone about people who are self taught?

Cowboys, farmers, basketball stars, football stars, tennis stars, and every other human endeavor is filled with self taught people who were better than any person trained by people "approved by James". This is just another submission/dominance thing.

See what I mean? Crybabies do not get their way, they go to the mod and cry for a ban. Happens everywhere I go. They really ought to ban crybabies from the internet. When I was a kid, everytime there was an adult conversation, me and the other kids were sent away.

Nowadays people bring in their toddlers to adult conversations and want to let the toddlers run things. I don't understand that at all.

I have no clue what Buddha is going on about. From my glances at his post, he is talking about judgemental type things. I am talking about hard fact and hard science. Two entirely different things.

My challenge stands James. Come to my house. I need to look at a picture of you to see if you will do as a model. If not, I will obtain a model. I will prove to you, in person, the truth of my theory.

I do not know how much more clear or confident you want me to be. What else can I do for you to convince you, than to say I will do it to your face in person?

This is where I begin to get personally unhappy. If I make this claim, I will personally prove it to you, then you continue to say I am wrong, in my opinioin, you are calling me a liar. You are being rude by rejecting my clear offer to give you the proof you need, and telling people lies about me by saying I am wrong.

It would be more correct to say "I don't THINK Happeh is right. I will not allow him to prove it to me in person, so I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE if he is wrong or not".

What if worms flew? What if dogs grunted? What if people here started talking sense? All of that is possible. Not very likely though

I made the statement in reference to your statement about closing this thread out of all the threads in this forum.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

then why does snakelord still has his money if you can prove it?

you are the one rejecting offers not us

Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  9. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

I am amazed with James's ability to remain calm - esp. given the personal insults happeh makes.
    I would have totally cracked the shits by now.

10. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I am curious. Do you think it is polite and courteous to stand up in a crowd of people and say to a total stranger "I think you are mental, and you need counseling of some kind"?

To me, that is an insult. If you did that in a crowd of men who were men, soldiers, sports players, gang members,......any kind of crowd gathering of men, that is a power play kind of statement. That is you standing up in front of everyone else, pointing at another man, and basically saying "that man sucks".

If you are in a crowd of men, and someone does that to you, and you stand their and do nothing, in my experience, the result is that all the men watching have been taught that anyone can stand up, point at you, and make rude comments. Why not? You will just sit there and take it. The entire crowd can have fun at your expense.

That is why it is so confusing to me to have adult men telling each other they are delusional or crazy or need counseling. In my experience, those kinds of statements would get you beat up at any party where you tried to say that to another man. Get a bunch of drunks together, one says to another "You're fucking crazy. Go see a shrink". Boom! Instant riot.

In the crowds of polite people I hang around with, telling someone they were crazy and needed a shrink would label you a hater and a person to be avoided and shunned if at all possible. Never to be accepted within the safety of the group where your casaul abusiveness can hurt sensitive people.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

the crowds of polite people you hang around always banned you(your own admission)
    don't play the wounded poster happeh, you don't do it very well.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i do not believe there is anyone on this entire board that would disagree with james assessment

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

the reason james can remain calm is because
    james has control over happeh.
    something me and you don't have

14. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Still can't see a word leopold.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Thank you Happeh for your earlier response in which you agree that all people tilt their heads, favour one side over another, and twist their faces from time to time.
    Phase II:
    How do you determine, in the photographs you are using to illustrate your thesis, that the contortions they exhibit are not just one of those times.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

vain aren't we?
    what makes you think i am here for you anyway?
    i'm here for people like hug a tree that want real answers
    not some horseshit from a fraud

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

i can't wait for happehs explaination

ophiolite
    you should ask him how he knows for a fact that these people masturbate

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

maybe you masturbate too much, you reckon?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

happeh
    you do remember makeing this post don't you?

Originally Posted by Happeh
    I was looking thru an article on high IQ societies. You know. Mensa, that kind of thing. Look what I found.
    "Minerva Society (1 out of 1,000)
    Founded in 1987 by Kevin Langdon, Fred Britton, Jalon Leach, and Richard Weatherwax at the 99.9 percentile."
    You remember my name, don't you Q?
    Do you really believe in coincidences?

like i said happeh you are a fraud

20. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

No offence Leopold, but is there any way you could combine your short posts into one longer post? It's more pleasing to the eye than 4 or 5 separate couple of sentence posts.

Thnx

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

i look at it this way
    if happeh can spam this thread with nonesense so can i
    at least what i say has some merit.
    more than what happeh can say

besides i type with one finger. a long post and my connection times out
    then i have to reconnect. typing with one finger is a long and tedious job on a long post.

oh, by the way, i got me a hp scanner/printer.
    bought it brand new for 90 bucks
    a psc 1410v.

22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

The combination of symptoms from the entire picture. I see the head tilt. I immediately look at the shoulders. Then I look at the eyes, then I look at the entire head. The shoulders almost always tilt, the eyes are almost always mismatched in size, one side of the head is almost always distorted in shape compared to the other side.

23. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Happeh, could you please post a picture of yourself so we can see what you are talking about.

On another subject...

As an American Citizen, I am proud to say that the government of the United States of America has profoundly proclaimed that it will not negotiate with terrorists. For the safety and sanctity of the scientific evidence presented to the members of this forum, I suggest the PTB (Powers That Be) at sciforums take that same approach and refuse to negotiate with idiots.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.