Mass media spread

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by bellbottom31, Aug 18, 2014.

1. iceaura Valued Senior Member

There is nothing wrong with the perspective that bad things happening to one's family and their children should be avoided if possible, that immanent loss of things cared for is cause for resistance and if failed regret.

And the immediate question has nothing to do with extinction, but rather with the low equilibria enforced on those who fail to manage their ecological affairs - or sociological ?

Of course it is. It's exactly the kind of thing that governance is for. It may be incapable, and fail, but the matter is right in the center of the responsibilities.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah, I definitely agree. There is nothing wrong with anyone's perspective.

Ahh I see. So yeah, balance.

Hehe, I can see where this conversation can very easily continue in an endless circle, especially considering the nature of what we are discussing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

In the diaspora of america. If perhaps someday in the future, american modern generations take up volunteers i mean to take upon themselves the responsiblities for some moderate changes in their own society if not other parts of the world. Then it would seem utter foolishness on their parts. As in their reasoning and understanding they would have done a greater things, but infact being a mockery.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.