Masculinity and men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm not leaving until they close my thread!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And as I have proved amply that straight is all about being masculine and mainstream and not about heterosexuality.

Why else would you keep heterosexual transexuals outside the definition of straight. And why else would masculine 'gay' men be called 'straight acting'.

So those men I'm talking about are real straights. I can't say the same about heterosexuals though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The real faggots are those who lack the ability to bond with a man. Because they are not really men..........the likes of Xerxes.

It's funny how the heterosexual society trains the real men to be heterosexual and makes faggots into real men. But its all a sham. that is why your society is so afraid of being questioned.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Did you guys notice that the last evidence I gave is the final proof that indeed the majority of men have a sexual need for other men.

What the west has done to its men, are they silenced, is their power to bond with each other mutilated beyond recognition.......you will never know unless the men wake up and exert themselves.

Till then they will continue to be heterosexual faggots.

Thread closed by request.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.