Martian Alkaline Volcanic Rocks from French Rain of Meteorites of May 28, 2003,

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by FIARDO, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Are you kidding? You're saying the presents of mere carbon is proof for organic life?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. FIARDO Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FIARDO Banned Banned

Reply 22: "Are you kidding ? ", No. You're saying the presents of mere carbon is proof for organic life ? I am not expert with the martian rock and with life on Mars , but for me , the rust inside the sample is proof for organic life.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

When you are talking of rust, you mean iron oxide yeah? Iron oxide is in no way dependant on organic compounds being present.

8. FIARDO Banned Banned

Reply 24: Certain scientists explain that rust prevents the life , others that the life supports the appearance of rust , bacteria and viruses support in fact the oxidation of the ferrous rocks.

9. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Im not saying it prevents it, Im just saying it is in no way indicative of life, not to mention it oxidizes readily. Saying iron oxide proves life is like saying I have proof a gnat peed in the atlantic ocean because my sponge is wet.

10. FIARDO Banned Banned

I seek a private laboratory which makes isotopic analyses , I would like to know some more.

11. FIARDO Banned Banned

Hello : You can now discover what NASA will discover only in ten years , offer to your children opportunity , in the sample Martian which you will buy , there will be the secrecy of the isotopes of the Martian Igneous Rock to discover , offer to you for your children the discovery , this is a very beautiful Christmas present to learn the history from another planet to your children , the secrecy is not one secrecy with this and to wait ten years to have this secrecy is not necessary , and the Martian samples which will be back of Mars in 2016 approximately , will not be put on sale for the public , but with me , yes : one gram for 1600 Euro and two grams for 2200 , profit , benefit from the price , and accesibility , is Christmas , just a clic : To FR.AGENCE@wanadoo.fr for buy.

12. imaplanck. Banned Banned

I hope you realize this is not only unscientific it's fraud.

13. FIARDO Banned Banned

No , Not Imaplanck : In France the Law says that falls from the sky is with you if you see or find without seeing , in France the Law indicates that you become owner of that you find coming from the sky, is private and it's not fraud !.

14. imaplanck. Banned Banned

The law in EU countries usually states that something that is deliberately sold on false premises is fraud Fiardo!

15. FIARDO Banned Banned

In France the law does not prohibit to sell what is found coming from the sky , and in France the law indicates that falls from the space is your if you find Imaplanck , and is for this which I seek in France of the objects coming from the sky when I makes Astronomy , I thus have the right to sell , because with me deprived itself.

16. imaplanck. Banned Banned

You have clearly claimed that this rock contains proof of life from mars, but have only provided pseudo-scientific reasons for this claim and no evidence for this.

17. FIARDO Banned Banned

Reply 31 : "The law in EU countries usually states that something that is deliberately sold on false premises is fraud Fiardo ! , : The places are not false ! , the rain of Martian rocks took place in France , guaranteed itself , the place in France is guaranteed with Gendarmerie-National (Police).

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

But your claims are false and you intend to profit from this.

19. FIARDO Banned Banned

Reply 33 : For proof of Martian life , no reasons for this , but some evidence with this rust , but no analyse this rust.

20. imaplanck. Banned Banned

No oxidized iron is not evidence for life!

21. FIARDO Banned Banned

Reply 37: "No oxidized iron is not evidence for life !" , I do not know Imaplanck , I did not make of analysis for the Martian life , I made only chemical analyses.

22. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Yes exactly.........So you have no evidence in the slightest for your claims of life within these samples, yet are attemting to sell them as such.

23. FIARDO Banned Banned

Yes , no evidence for Martian life with the sample with rust of reply 19 , the sample with rust of reply 19 is not the sample of chemical analysis of reply 19 , The sample with chemical analysis on reply 19 is Martian-Strates, the sample with rust on reply 19 don't have chemical analysis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.