Mars, destroyed by war?!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by craterchains (Norval, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Bad aliens getting their butts kicked is just too great of an idea I think personally

You must own a copy of Independence Day.

Close the thread, please.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Yes definite play at controlling information, specifically information about those that lost the war....look at Mars, wouldn't you be imbarrassed to show your face after being kicked that hard?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Don't worry now I'm calling "them" in to close it but its not easy flagging down a UFO.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

WCF, does that mean you have to take off the tinfoil hat first?

Really WCF, the evidence for the war on mars is right there, read it for yourself.

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I did, its bullshit, there is no evidence as we explained repeatedly now natural theories explaining those feature are far more likely. It is you that won't listen to reason as such we are now demanding this thread closed.

9. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

WCF, so is your theory of the destruction of Mars, that it was an all natural destruction?

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yes, mars lost its atmosphere millions/billions of years ago due to low gravity and meteor impact heat plumes.

Crater chains are natural as explained by gravitational tidal effect on a fragmented meteor, many of the chains have varying distances from the craters and the craters have varying size, not things one would expect of an accurate and precise weapon. Carpet bombing is not something we would expect from an alien technology that would be more advanced then ours. No evidence of alien cities can be found that are discernable form natural rock formations, No evidence of any form has yet been found that is discernable from natural formations.

The day you find actual indisputable proof of your theories, is the day you will go from being a kook to world hero, but until then you’re kook, so leave us now as we will not believe you (until you bring us indisputable proof) and spending further time here is a waste of yours and our time. Go back and find your indisputable proof and then you can come back and say “I told you so” and be victorious.

11. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Ok so what are we looking at here? I mean presenting evidence is meaningless unless you at least tell us what it is and how it relates to your theory! Here ais my evidence a orange and a fish, now do you understand?

13. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

It looks like......VOLCANOES! And of course the lava plains it created. Because, yes, there WERE volcanoes on Mars. True story.

14. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

This thread is played out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.