Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you making up more lies? Your God would be very angry with you for lying so much. Typical really.

Skepticism is the terminal one unless FAITH himself saves him so maybe you shouldn't flame me.

Skepticism is the terminal one unless FAITH himself saves him so maybe you shouldn't flame me.
Everyone is skeptical, including you. Do you believe in unicorns or are you skeptical of them?

Bravo! You just admitted to being skeptical of unicorns. How does it feel to be like everyone else?
I've seen a unicorn. Everquest 2, I think I *might* of killed it, didn't know what I was doing. Great game.

EDIT: Don't think I got any loot or anything. It was starnge, I thought it would drop a rare sword or something. Nothing. I'll never kill another unicorn again.

In a covid-19 world, I feel I should post this for sheer audacity. Or, at least that's my excuse.

Even if I were skeptical it wouldn't last forever, but I will.

At least you can't accuse others of being skeptical and then threaten them when you are skeptical yourself.

Can you prove you'll last forever or is it an illusion?

Any idea who he is?

He is mentioned once in the bible, and referred to as "the Morning Star", just as Jesus is.

So is Lucifer Jesus, or maybe Satan?

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/o-lucifer.162997/

WHat are you talking about? What are you referencing? I didn't write a book, I've been running hell for billions of years. I come down here every so often. I'm a globe trotter.

why'd you ask then? you answered your question.

Well, this thread went downhill fast after it was resurrected. Time to close, I think. We need to up the quality a bit, people. Try harder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back