Losing Your Virginity Later May Make you More Inept Sexually

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by §outh§tar, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

women "fall in love"

the woman will endure 9 months of carrying a baby inside her, will have majos body changes, will have a hormonal overload, will give birth, will need time to recover, will breastfeed

men can dip it in and hit the road, it's not difficult at all for a man to escape his responsibilities as a father, he can just disapperar

it's really very simple

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Harnu Semper Fidelis Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I got it. Made me giggle.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

*makes derisive guttural noise at the back of her mouth*

Yeah, women fall helplessly in love whereas men fuck with complete detachment. Ngh, I'm suffering from stereotype overload. (Sorry there Enmos).

It's also the woman who can have an abortion if she wants to. And he can't just fuck off, the woman can go after him legally for maintenance.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

You are either delusional, blind, or you have never been in contact with any other young woman before

Young girls are romantic. It takes a lot of heartbreaking to be jaded and cinical like you and me.

I've done my share of trying to talk young girls out of doing extremely stupid things for "love". And you really can't. You just can't convince a young woman in love that she is being used.

And you think getting knocked up in teenagehood and then having an abortion would just be a walk in the park for a girl, right?
    This might strike you as odd, but abortions are actually traumatic.

So, you've never heard of a man who impregnated a woman and got away with it?

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I don't think I've been through anything that could be classed as heartbreak. Still don't do insane things for 'love'. Hell, I don't think there's such a thing as love, just shit loads of dopamine/adrenaline/phenylethylamine etc.

I guess I'm just naive and, as you put it, blind. Fair enough.

9. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

or you have too much testosterone in you, like you always say

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Yup, that's me. Little Miss Hermaphrodite.

(hence my username on photobucket)

11. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

so you're kind of proving the point

high testosterone can give people a sex drive, and lower the chance of the person falling in love, it's likely that young women will be an easy prey

... and they are, it's a fact

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

varda, then the answer is symple. Just find a chemical that inhibits the bodies ability to turn testostorone into estrogen. Of course i would wonder why as men have comaritivly LOWER levels of estrogen, men fall in love or at least into atachment as well

Hell ever been the first girl a guy has slept with?
    Ever tried to break off that relationship?

Adolestent males can be just as obsessive as adolesent girls and can be taken advantage of just as easerly. Unfortuantly sociaty doesnt regognise that fact (as shown by the lower sentances constantly handed out to women charged with stat rape)

13. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

I think it's ok for boys to have sex. I know that when I do it my first time, I hope he has done it before so that he will enjoy it, rather then worry about if he's correct. A boy that has had sex before is more confident and I like confident boys.

I don't have sex, because one, I'm not aloud. 2, I'm a little scared how much it will hurt. And 3, boys value me much higher than girls that do it. I do admit, girls do like get.. You know... A lot, and all that, but I would never tell because from what I know, boys like girls who are propper.

Last year, my sister "she's in college now" she sucked a boy, and dad beat her up super bad. My brother is only 16, and he has sex a lot, and it's almost as if dad is proud of him. But I'm not aloud to even date.

But it's not just sex that's like that. My brother can swear, back talk, stay out late, do poor in school, or get in fights, and dad says nothing. If I do ANY of that, he'd totally murder me.

Boys like propper girls.
    Girls like impropper boys.

Just my view point.

14. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

So basically you want a small number of girls to become total sluts so that the boys get their sexual experiences and you can stay a virgin?

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You'll be fine. It doesn't hurt at all. Really.

He actually used violence on her because she got intimate with a guy?

Ohmyfuckinggod.

If I knew someone like that I think I'd fucking blind him with a screwdriver.

I'm sorry your father's like that...

*hugs*

16. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

nah, leave the fun to the older girls

17. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Lol, no, please don't think he's completely evil. He's rarely like that. We have to be like really bad for him to actually hurt us.

I don't want you to think he's evil. Just how how girls are raised to be propper, and boys less.

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Not evil just stupid.

Rarely?
    You mean he's done it before?

By beating them up?
    Very manly...

19. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

When I was younger I remember everyone making such a big deal out losing your virginity. They always talked about how special of a moment it was supposed to be and that is why you were supposed to wait until you were married. So I was expecting it to be life altering or something, but when I finally did it. It wasn't a big deal at all, maybe I'm broken, but what were they all talking about?

20. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

No, you're not broken, CutsieMarie. It's just not a big deal like everyone says it is. "Wait--you mean people told me something that's not true?!" lol, yep.

21. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't say wait until you're married, but wait until you fild someone worth sharing that experience with... You'l remember it for the rest of your life, so don't just spread your legs in the back of a truck or something.

22. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

I think your missing the point lol

23. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Nothing could possibly live up to the hype that sex gets. I found intercourse to be a bit of a disappointment, but not making out. I was 22 before I got to do either, and French kissing a girl was the most intense thing I had ever experienced. I was expecting intercourse to be even more intense than that, but it really wasn't. But being good at doing anything usually makes it more enjoyable, and you can't expect to be good at something if you never do it.

Women don't have to be especially good for men to have an orgasm. But I can scarcely imagine how many women have been horribly disappointed by ignorant, selfish, fumbling teenaged boys. I imagine it can be much better if you find a considerate guy who is willing to listen to your guidance. Most of us are willing to make an effort. For me at least, it isn't all about being reciprocal. If I really like a woman, I'm certainly interested in pleasing her. Just the knowledge that I am doing so is reward enough, much the same as making a nice cat purr by stroking its belly.