Lorentz invariance and the multiverse, possible or not?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by quantum_wave, Jun 30, 2011.

1. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Follow up to post #188

I’m going to go ahead with my conclusion about how, in Big Bang Theory, the energy comes from the vacuum and the vacuum energy density of the inflating spacetime continuum provides the backdrop for the formation of matter.

I don’t have a definitive answer on what BBT actually says and though I assume there is a consensus, I have found various scenarios about how the matter might form from spontaneous symmetry breaking, or from matter/antimatter pair production in the vacuum, or simply from the curvature of the spacetime continuum and the perturbations in the continuum from the reverberation of the initial event itself.

Either way that results in a spacetime field of particles where clumping forms atoms, molecules, electromagnetic radiation lights up the dark sea of forming matter, clumping leads to stars and galaxies, groups of galaxies form and huge galactic structure forms and galaxies and galaxy groups are observed to moving away from each other at an accelerating rate.

The conclusion is that the initial singularity was an infinitely dense zero volume of space. The Big Bang event was the instantaneous inflation of that space which created the vacuum and produced vacuum energy density providing an environment for matter formation. The matter that formed exerts pressure against the vacuum and the imbalance between the vacuum and that pressure is the cosmological constant.

A positive constant means expansion will accelerate and a negative constant means that expansion will reverse into contraction. Observations show that the expansion is accelerating and the conclusion is that the pressure of the matter density exceeds the vacuum energy density and so the universe will continue to expand at an accelerating rate.

Hopefully someone will upgrade that little scenario of the source of energy in the standard cosmology or help specify the means of matter formation, but the key right now to me is the source of the energy of the BBT universe; that being the vacuum energy density of the spacetime continuum as I see it at the moment.

If there are no objections I will use that for the time being to compare the source of energy driving the big bang and matter formation in spacetime with the source of the energy in QWC. The QWC source is the energy conserved by the arena process from converging arenas. The arenas overlap, gravity attracts the galactic material that is encompassed in the overlap space, a big crunch forms, collapses and bounces into a dense state of wave energy negated from the galactic material of the parent arenas; that is the big bang event and is a common event across the arena landscape of the greater universe.

There is sea of wave energy that has active quantum action going on that produces high density spots with each wave energy convergence, i.e. a sea of dark matter fills the expanding big bang arena. As expansion progresses, the dark matter clumps and the clumping forms particles, atoms, molecules, electromagnetic radiation lights up the dark sea of forming matter, clumping leads to stars and galaxies, groups of galaxies form and huge galactic structure forms and galaxies and galaxy groups are observed to moving away from each other at an accelerating rate.

The acceleration of expansion in QWC is due to the diminishing gravitational attraction as the distance between galaxies and groups increases in accordance with the inverse square law. That allows the expansion momentum of the galaxies to gain the upper hand and the expansion appears to be accelerating as the separation continues.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Mersini paper on nonsusy sector of the Landscape
    This is from footnote #3 of Mersini-Houghton’s paper, Is Eternal Inflation Eternal.
    http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0504026

Can we predict $Λ$ for the Non-SUSY sector of the Landscape ?
    Authors:Laura Mersini-Houghton
    (Submitted on 4 Apr 2005 (v1), last revised 17 Aug 2005 (this version, v2))
    Abstract: We propose a new selection criteria for predicting the most probable wavefunction of the universe that propagates on the string landscape background, by studying its dynamics from a quantum cosmology view. Previously we applied this proposal to the $SUSY$ sector of the landscape. In this work the dynamic selection criterion is applied to the investigation of the non-$SUSY$ sector. In the absence of detailed information about its structure, it is assumed that this sector has a stochastic distribution of vacua energies.The calculation of a distribution probability for the cosmological constants $\Lambda_{eff}$, obtained from the density of states $\rho$, indicates that the most probable wavefunction is peaked around universes with zero $\Lambda_{eff}$. In contrast to the {\it extended wavefunction} solutions found for the $SUSY$ sector with $N$-vacua and peaked around $\Lambda_{eff}\simeq \frac{1}{N^2}$, wavefunctions residing on the non-$SUSY$ sector exhibit {\it Anderson localization}. Although minisuperspace is a limited approach it presently provides a dynamical quantum selection rule for the most probable vacua solution from the landscape.
    Comments: 6 pages, 1 figure
    Subjects: High Energy Physics - Theory (hep-th); General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc); High Energy Physics - Phenomenology (hep-ph)
    Journal reference: Class.Quant.Grav. 22 (2005) 3481-3490
    DOI: 10.1088/0264-9381/22/17/009

Cite as: arXiv:hep-th/0504026v2

Submission history
    [v1] Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:31:58 GMT (54kb)
    [v2] Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:47:00 GMT (54kb)

Is anyone familiar with this paper or willing to review it and comment? Or do you want me to butcher it for awhile before it starts to make sense to me, lol.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.