Live Nude Girl Entraps Fireman

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by madanthonywayne, Jan 24, 2008.

1. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Fucking nonsense.

In this case we have someone becoming a criminal(perhaps even a sex offender!), whom would otherwise not BE a criminal. It is hard to get a job or keep it, when you are a criminal in Canada...I can only IMAGINE in the states

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Once a criminal your options are limited and truely if I were to become a criminal in THIS particular manner, I would embrace my new role wholeheartedly. Society certainly deserves it and it would be personally justifiable in an unjust society.

If cops are so hard done by with idleness that they need to create more criminals, society is doing much better than I thought!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

I actually have a few problems with the consitution as written. The second amendment for instance is apsolutly wrong. The first is a joke as it has been aplied.

About keeping your licence though you might find this ammusing. In SA the state goverement changed the penelty for drink driving to automatic on the spot loss of licence. This actually caused a nightmare not only because its imposing a sentance before the chance to go to court (which is illegal) but they screwed up the paperwork they gave to the police. Because of the mestake everyone who HAD there licence suspended had to have it returned to them and the police refused to issue anymore on the spot licence disqualifications until the state goverment fixed the paperwork (which they eventually did). Got to love the beaurocrasy

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Excellent point. If they can do it with your driver's license, why not, oh, the permit to build your house? If you want to build a house here, you agree that the police can come in anytime they like and search the place. Or perhaps when a newspaper applies for a business license, we could require that they agree to not criticize the government. Same thing for churches when they file for tax exempt status, they sign an agreement saying by applying for tax exempt status, I agree to never speak ill of the government or any of its agencies"

Before you know it, we'll have no rights at all!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Officer, she made me do it. :bawl:

Any guy who's idiotic enough to whip out his penis in public should ask himself: would I be doing this if my mother/wife/daughter/boss etc were here?

The entrapment excuse is pitiful.

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Well on another side then. Would you be sitting around topless, flirting in public if your mother, father, son, daughter/ boss etc were around?

Most grownups don't really ask themselves what would my mother or father think of this....:bugeye:

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Especially concerning anything sexual. It kind of kills the mood.

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yeah that is the last thing that crosses my mind at the time!

11. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

No, Sam. I am not making an excuse for the men. I am not excusing the police. I hope you can see the difference.

12. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

If being a horny pig, in the presense of a slutty whore, should be a punishable offense - you would fill the jails and prisons with men possessing instincts they have had for at least 100000 years. Even in India.

If women(or men?) seek to cure this "instinct" they should think twice about the consequences. Cloning is not "quite" there yet...