Like it or not, God is immoral.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Greatest I am, Sep 12, 2012.

1. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I pray to a God named Love. This God can not be immoral.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Who are you to judge that I cannot?

Let me add something I am working on.
    Give your thoughts on it if you like.

Only I can judge God.

Repeat after me please. Only I can judge God.

Jesus said that at the end of days he would return. He meant in spirit.
    He also said that the time of the end was at hand and that the temple of God was within each of us. The tern spirit represents, the spirit of the law, what is written in the hearts, ---- God, IOW, ---- is defined as laws and rules and such as they are the only thing you can follow at all times, ---- and these are set by you and you are I or I am to you.

Jesus is telling you that you and your heart are the only things of importance as it is what you follow.

This bishop Spong speaks of basically redefining Christianity. Going from church or religious thinking to spirit thinking. Be a Jesus church and not a Christian one because Christianity is now too dirty to ignore with today’s mentality. The God of war must die and Jesus declared the full and only God that is required and that the noble lie of politics should be revoked to let all know that it was always just a myth based on apotheosis which by it’s very nature is un-provable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFcAmx-Ro&feature=relmfu

Apotheosis means just recognizing that you are your own God. You cannot get away from that fact so you may as well forget about fantasy, miracles and magic. You are the strongest force you will ever know. After all, who but you can make you want to do anything you do not want to do. There is no such force therefore you are God. If that does not compute with you then remember that A & E became as Gods and yours is the same birth rite. Throw it away if you wish.

The moral of Jesus and his sacrifice is that we should accept being I, being God, and ruling ourselves even against a government if needs be. Become archetypal Moses and face government and declare that it faces one only as great as himself.

The time of the end is when Jesus become God on earth and takes the place of the heavenly God of war. Jesus, as the way, the man’s way of judging first, not God’s standards was to be the new covenant. Man answered to man. Not to God. I would assert itself in all men. More of a Socratic thinking.

Repeat after me please.
    I am God because I am the only one who is capable of judging the God I know.

The noble lie is firmly in place and manipulating your thinking. Should it be revoked?

Should the I in us rule as it once did and not the imaginary Gods produced by the noble lie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNHM84lBA0

Regards from a Gnostic Christian.

DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

There is no give and take in that.
    It is give.

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Only I can judge God.

Repeat after me please. Only I can judge God.

Jesus said that at the end of days he would return. He meant in spirit.
    He also said that the time of the end was at hand and that the temple of God was within each of us. The tern spirit represents, the spirit of the law, what is written in the hearts, ---- God, IOW, ---- is defined as laws and rules and such as they are the only thing you can follow at all times, ---- and these are set by you and you are I or I am to you.

Jesus is telling you that you and your heart are the only things of importance as it is what you follow.

This bishop Spong speaks of basically redefining Christianity. Going from church or religious thinking to spirit thinking. Be a Jesus church and not a Christian one because Christianity is now too dirty to ignore with today’s mentality. The God of war must die and Jesus declared the full and only God that is required and that the noble lie of politics should be revoked to let all know that it was always just a myth based on apotheosis which by it’s very nature is un-provable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFcAmx-Ro&feature=relmfu

Apotheosis means just recognizing that you are your own God. You cannot get away from that fact so you may as well forget about fantasy, miracles and magic. You are the strongest force you will ever know. After all, who but you can make you want to do anything you do not want to do. There is no such force therefore you are God. If that does not compute with you then remember that A & E became as Gods and yours is the same birth rite. Throw it away if you wish.

The moral of Jesus and his sacrifice is that we should accept being I, being God, and ruling ourselves even against a government if needs be. Become archetypal Moses and face government and declare that it faces one only as great as himself.

The time of the end is when Jesus become God on earth and takes the place of the heavenly God of war. Jesus, as the way, the man’s way of judging first, not God’s standards was to be the new covenant. Man answered to man. Not to God. I would assert itself in all men. More of a Socratic thinking.

Repeat after me please.
    I am God because I am the only one who is capable of judging the God I know.

The noble lie is firmly in place and manipulating your thinking. Should it be revoked?

Should the I in us rule as it once did and not the imaginary Gods produced by the noble lie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNHM84lBA0

Regards from a Gnostic Christian.

DL

8. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

i meant the give and take of the posting leading up to the calling someone stupid.

anyway, would another gnostic say YOU were deluded if you disagreed with that person, or just say , "that is your world, this is my world". Reminds me of the joke about the two solipsists that are mad at each other when they meet because they say "i am the only solipsist in the world." But seriously, i am interested in the gnostic ideas. I was reading an interesting book saying the term "gnosticism" is bad because people use it to describe various traditions that disagree with each other. I don't know, maybe marcion and valentinius came up, i can't remember it all.
    Saying you are the only person that can talk about the God you know makes sense in a sense. What if some gnostic thinks God was telling him to kill people? Also, you being the highest being in your world doesn't make you god, unless you are saying we are all our own gods, in which case you may as well say we are all our own chickens or just our own humans. This is the main issue i have with new age stuff - saying everything is god, no distinction between the stick and the human and the dog and the metaphysical superpower you say doesn't exist, is basically the same as saying nothing.

9. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Great posts, Cole

Very few probably realize how true this really is.

10. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I seldom if ever say that God does not exist. I cannot prove such a statement and do not make them.

And yes, we are all God W's IP.

And yes, there are a lot of varieties of Gnostics. Likely as many as there are Christian sects.

The tie that binds all Gnostic I think is the fact that they work with facts and not faith and are perpetual seekers. Even those like me who found. If I would have kept what I found as an ideal then I would be idol worshipping worse that the foolish Christians who idol worship their Godinabook.

Regards
    DL

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I may. You can judge whoever you please because I have judged you to do so. I have been judged by God to do so.
    Walk with me, and I'll show you God. Great patience.

12. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

It is indeed strange to me when someone seems like they say "this is it, I learned x, or feel x now, i have no where else to go." I would imagine just continuing onward from any point would be a great journey or learning experience, whatever it should be called.

I am still not sure how you deal with the solipsist dilemma. I am not saying you are a pure solipsist, because that would seem to be a difficult position, and that whatever it is you are talking about is not explained by the term solipsism. But my limited understanding of your idea contains the problem. I don't know what "God W's IP" means. God worlds in particular? if so what does that mean. It is ok to drop if it too complicated to explain here.

13. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

No thanks.

I have morals and will not embrace human sacrifice or a God who thinks it just to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

Regards
    DL

14. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Apologies.

God W'sI P. = God works in progress.

WIP is work in progress.

"I am still not sure how you deal with the solipsist dilemma."

I do not have a dilemma. I do have a soul.

Regards
    DL

15. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What have we sacrificed? The Passive one is with God forever more by no means of sacrifice, giving something up!

No sacrifice, no surrender!

16. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

You’re giving up your individuality, rationality, skepticism, and simply become a passive sheeperson a combination of a sheep and person. It’s not a real word but I find it quite adequate for describing what you’re trying to turn Greatest I Am or anyone else into. Plus you're surrendering your own free-will to an outside force to run your life...that's rather infantile to have to rely on fairy-tales to as a existential validation for as far as the universes is concerned(I know that this is personification but just deal with it) is rather insignificant existence in comparison to the micro and macro universes. What basically says to me is “Oh I’m too insecure to guide my own actions so I’ll just rely on my imaginary friend for spiritual guidance and consolidation instead of myself or other real people around me, Thanks god for validating my life so I don’t have to think or put any effort into that. You’re just great”

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree that the whole sacrifice issue is all a sham.

Like most of the bible, it is pure myth.

Regards
    DL

18. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

+ 1

Regards
    DL

19. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

If you think of all the serial killers, sex fiends, murderers etc. they all came from one race that was created by one God. God can be a serial killer, a sex fiend ANYTHING because He created everything. He isn't the one being judged though, based on His own actions, who would judge Him(apart from little green men that own the multi dimensional multi verse)?.

God is your worst nightmare and your best friend.

20. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

He is being judged.
    Judged as good by his followers and judged as evil by those whose judgement is not hampered of distorted by faith.

Somehow, those that judge him good, tell others that with our poor intellect, we are not fit to judge God.

Hence, I present these quotes and all must choose which ones to follow.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
    Martin Luther

Galileo -- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities” – Voltaire

Regards
    DL

21. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

No idea what your saying, where are you from out of interest?

22. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Canada.

What is it you cannot understand.
    It is only 2 basic lines + quotes.
    I will re-write.

Regards
    DL