Lebanon approves use of force against Israel

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Mr.Spock, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

”Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel,” Zelikow told a crowd at the University of Virginia on Sep. 10, 2002, speaking on a panel of foreign policy experts assessing the impact of 9/11 and the future of the war on the al-Qaeda terrorist organization.

”And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell,” said Zelikow.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0329-11.htm

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

hezbullah started the rocket attack while it was invading the recognized border. if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. now they are bragging about their right to resist etc.

what a bunch of cowards. when they feel strong they are all so puffed, but when the bombs start to fall theyll start showing pictures of bombed lebanon and ask for help right?

this document is an active deceleration of war against israel nothing less.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so how come iran is the main beneficiary of the invasion? sounds like a diversion, make the US invade iraq and blame israel. nothing can be more easy.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

So what is the next thing, to invade Iran?

Israeli logic really disturbs me.

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i think logic in general disturb you. the next thing? a world war what else. either get ready, or get dirty.

9. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Using wild-eyed 9/11 conspiracy websites to support our claims, are we? If I find a website saying the green bug-eyed aliens support Israel's claim to the land they control today, is that a legitimate source too? Google is a tool for searching, it's not meant as a substitute for your brain as well.

10. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

No, the solution is to help establish an independent Palestinian state run by whoever wins the general elections, declare Jerusalem a UN territory, establish rights and equal status for Arabs in Israel, return Golan Heights to Syria, return Shebaa Farms to Lebanon, and allow Muslim pilgrims into Masjid Al Aqsa and Bayt al Maqdis. Now you have peace.

11. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Here is another link.
    http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/09/WTC.html

Haaretz, biggest conspiracy website in the world.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

sure sure, all palestinians want is a state. and they wont attack israel, they wont continue the terror, they will just live happily ever after with their israeli neighbors, and all those talks about the colonial euroepan jews will just go away.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

You stole their land. You should be more modest. The fact that the vast majority of Palestinians will settle for less than 23% of their historic homeland is a big concession. The least you can learn to do is learn to live at peace with those around you.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

15. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

You should ask the Haaretz, they reported the article.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so now we stole their land yada yada yada and a post ago you said all they want is a palestinian state didnt yu? so no, it was a lie. they want all the "stolen land" which in 1000 years under their control was nothing but swamps and camel farms.

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so? any chance they are from the "local population"?

18. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

The White South Africans said the exact same thing to the Native Africans. All colonizers support their aggression this way, it is nothing new.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so comparing the conflict to some other dark regime to try and make a legitimacy to bombing our children? the aggressors always look at themselves as victims.

i saw a NAZI parade on the tv once, guess what-they were victims too

20. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Yeah, apparently then Israel has another thing in common with the Nazis, they are always victims.

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

sure sure, all israelis are NAZI like-so NAZI like i look at samir kuntar and i think to myself how NAZI we are!

Samir Kuntar graduated from the Open University of Israel with a degree in social and political science

He participated in the kidnapping of an Israeli family in 1979. In January 1980, at the age of 17, he was tried an Israeli court of killing three Israelis during the raid – an Israeli policeman, a 31 year-old man, and his 4-year-old daughter

22. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

This is most unfortunate. Lebanon, Syria, Israel, and Saudi Arabia are the most influential semitic states and it's a shame to see such a thing.

23. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

He doesn't look like a Nazi, because this is what a Neo-Nazi looks like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.