Law of Dynamic Universal Gravitation

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by TonyYuan, Jul 20, 2023.

1. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

Any object can lose energy, or gain energy. I think my theory and whether the object is huge or not cannot prevent these most basic properties of objects.

Do you want to say: the gravitational field is spreading around, which will lead to the exhaustion of the energy of the gravitational source? Why don't you think about whether the energy of the object will be exhausted when the object bends space-time?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Because I am interested in what your theory predicts. You predict that even an isolated object at rest should lose energy over time. So what change in properties of the object should we able to observe over time, Tony? And what is the rate of energy loss due to these waves?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

• Please do not troll.
    Your mother loves your father very much, thinking about it day and night, which consumes some of your mother's energy. One day you ask your mother, how much energy has she lost in missing her husband? If her mother can't give the data, it can only prove that this longing is hypocritical and untrue. Her mother was lost in thought, how should she answer her son's question?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Reported for trolling.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Tony:
    Don't tell lies, Tony.

Here, you refer to a discussion from a different thread. I was at no time confused. I changed my answer after having a discussion with somebody other than you, who persuaded me that my initial answer was incorrect. I am willing to learn from my mistakes, unlike you.

Your comment on that previous discussion is completely out of context and irrelevant for the current thread. Readers of that other thread will have seen that you were utterly unable to analyse the scenario you proposed. You had to rely on me and other posters to do your homework for you.
    At no time have you ever demonstrated any inconsistency or contradiction in SR, Tony. You just continue to make empty, uneducated claims about the theory of relativity.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Tony:

I asked you previously: which peer-reviewed journal accepted your pre-print for publication?

Was it, in fact, published in such a journal, as you claim it was, or did you lie about that, Tony?

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: TonyYuan has been warned for trolling (again).

Due to accumulated warning points, Tony will be absent from sciforums for at least 1 month.