Last six months...(this is not hate) !!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by OliverJ, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

and how the fuck is it well known for being islamic apologetic

have you done an international survey or something!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. OliverJ Banned Banned

A P O L O G I S T

Are you really that dense you actually believe that ? You obviously did not read the very first post of this topic huh. The whole point of this topic just flew right over your head didnt it ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

please enlgihten me of the point of the topic then, apart from to make muslims look like a bunch of arseholes.

I'm a muslim and i have not oppressed anyone certainly not my wife.

You seem to be trying to angle this into a jew vs muslim ruckas and i am not having any of it.

in your fucked up reaonsing americans are also evil as they are as stated before the only nation to use nukes in anger, not to mention all the innocent people they have killed since then untill now. i bet you more than any other nation in the world. and dont give me any bullshit about jews either. they have killed what is it 3:1 as many innocent palestinians as the dickhead palestinain terrorists have cuased israeli deaths.

How dare you label me an oppresive barbaric, evil murderer. because this is what you are doing in your posts

You are blinded by hatred

all people are generally good some do fuck up evil acts, that includes chrristians jews muslims and the rest. That what that bith satan likes he tempts people into doing evil fucked up deeds (as taught in jewish, christian and islamic teachings)

your first post just illustrates a point in time

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. OliverJ Banned Banned

LMAO , your right. The LAST SIX MONTHS !

Ok here it is just for today..

4/7/05 Pakistan Peshawar (killed 2) (injured 0) A priest and his Christian driver are detained then stabbed to death by Muslim extremists, who also cut off the hands, noses and ears of the victims.
    4/7/05 Sudan Khor Abeche (killed 17) (injured 0) Arab militia raids an African village, killing at least seventeen and torching homes. A small mosque was one of only two structures spared.
    4/7/05 Algeria Oued Djerma (killed 14) (injured 0) Algerian fundamentalists set up a fake roadblock then slaughter the trapped victims and set fire to their cars.
    4/7/05 Egypt Cairo (killed 3) (injured 18) Islamist detonates a nail-packed bomb in a shopping area, killing a French woman and two others, including an American tourist. Eighteen others are injured.
    4/7/05 India Srinagar (killed 0 ) (injured 7) Fedayeen suicide attack on the bus terminal housing elderly 'freedom riders' is largely unsuccessful. Two attackers are killed.
    4/7/04 India Parigam (killed 1) (injured 0) Muslim terrorists enter a civilian's home and shoot his young daughter to death.
    4/7/04 India Choornar Forest (killed 4) (injured 16) Four security force personnel are killed, and sixteen injured when Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorists detonate an IED under their vehicles.
    4/7/03 Chechnya Grozny(killed 8) (injured 0) Landmine planted by Muslim rebels in the heart of Grozny kills five policemen riding in a car and three civilian bystanders.
    4/7/03 India Kamboli Dhok (killed 2) (injured 0) Two boys killed by terrorist landmine.

Ok brother... that is just today TODAY!!!! and the day is not over.

Ok your turn.. you post The Christian killings - The Jew killings and the American killings for the day. Ready go. I'll be back later this evening to update the religion of peace murders, sure to double.

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Oliver i like the way you just ignore the rest of my post very good!!!
    Of coursei have not got time to trawl the internet for anti christian sites etc... how is that progressive?

9. OliverJ Banned Banned

Im not going to argue with you over something that happened 50 years ago in 1945 when neither of us was alive. And of course you know everything as to why we dropped the bomb on Japan. Im sure you have all the answers as to why this was the wrong thing to do and that it did not save any lives at all, just increased the death toll from WW2.

Hows about we talk about today ?

10. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Today ... well, in America, I'm sure there are many Muslim doctors who saved lives today; many Muslim engineers who designed for a better future today; many Muslim writers and thinkers who spoke out against hatred and violence in all their forms...

...but those people don't make the news, do they? Today or any other day, you'll see plenty of news on how many people died in Iraq or who slept with who in Hollywood, but precious little of what you could call 'life' because, well, it's not newsworthy.

11. OliverJ Banned Banned

Today ......well in Iraq Muslims kills Muslims to the tune of 79 dead.
    Yet nobody from this forum will speak out against it.

And who are you trying to kid ?? In America you'll find those people ? LOL.
    Fool the gulliable libs around here you wont fool me. You know the truth also.

12. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

You can be against killing in general without wearing out your fingers detailing every murder in the world...

I kid not. Do you think there aren't any Muslim doctors in the US? That doesn't stop killings in Iraq, but it does show that Muslims can't be generalised.

13. OliverJ Banned Banned

Ok - I give up. I dont give a fuck about it either. Fuck em , let em kill each other till they're all dead. What does it matter anyway. Its the fault of the USA and thats all there is to it.

Fuck it.
    And yet you people wonder why.

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

the whole point is not to generalise oliver

do you get that.

becuase genralisation leads to stereotyping etc....

and when a people gets genralised that when the shit goes down

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So what? 8 or 10 incidents of violence every day. How about a comparison with other nationalities and ethnicities? It's seems about average for all cultures. In Japan 30,000 people kill themselves every year. 3,000 Americans die in auto accidents every month.

16. OliverJ Banned Banned

Despite the carnage that Islam dishes out around the world each year, many make the mistake of trivializing the violence, since the number of casualties is measured “only” in tens of thousands these days. Aint that so spidergout ?

17. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

So, it is only Muslims who kill people?

If a Muslim kills someone (even if it is against his religion), then Islam dishes out carnage?

I think this is more about culturally attacking Islam than reporting deaths.

If America never invaded Iraq or Afghanistan, there would be very little of this killing. Chaos and injustice creates blood.

If India never occupied Muslim majority Kashmir, there would be no reason for Muslim separatists to kill Indian soldiers occupying their land.

so on...

Muslims are against this killing as much as you people, even more, why do we get blamed for something which we are not responsible for?

Is every Muslim some kind of Jesus Christ that he bears the sins of all other Muslims?

Peace.

18. OliverJ Banned Banned

Weekly Jihad Report
    (3/26 - 4/01)

Jihad Attacks: 53

Dead Bodies: 424

Critically Injured: 533

This whole cant blame all of them for the actions of a few is getting redundant isnt it ?
    Keep preaching it though. If it makes you feel better.
    Wonder how many it will be next week?

19. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Maybe you should ask the Americans and Israelis the same question?

Peace.

20. Vasilidante Registered Senior Member

Diamond Hearts,

it is the use of suicide as a weapon that really throws any credibility out the window. this is something you cannot deny and something that is not an option...sorry.

But thats really all i have to say on this subject.

21. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

To understand why people make themselves suicide bombs, you must understand why they do it and what are the effects of it.

I will explain to you by using an example.

Imagine yourself as a Palestinian. Your land and culture was entirely Palestinian, and you people had a rich history. You were born on the legends of the great leaders like Sayyid Salahuddin rahhim alay. This was your country and your parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents country... In 1920s, after the Holocaust, foreignors started entering your country. They started settling in the port cities and settling in the cities where only Palestinians used to live. These areas became full of settlers, and after a while, some of the settlers were given weapons by the British's promise for a Jewish homeland. These settler's started forming vigilante groups and killing Palestinian natives, any arguments between a Palestinian and a settler was immediately settled by execution and terror on the Palestinians. Some settlers went to extreme limits and would bomb and massacre Palestinians to obtain property and establish settler only neighborhoods. Now remember, this is your country and you are Palestinian. Settlers used violence to gain territory, which the British promised them. They were preached with an ideology called Zionism which held that the Holy Land was meant only for Jews. Using this ideology and complete support from the West, they killed and murdered to establish this territory. With bloodshed they forced half the population of Palestine to leave because they made living as a Palestinian so unbearable. Your grandparents watched as their cities were razed and they were kicked out from their home due to some thing called Zionists who preached Jewish right to this land. Imagine what your grandfather as Palestinian would do when a Zionist comes to his house and tells him to vacate because of the expanding of a foreign settlement. What would you do? If you used a gun, then they would kill you and your entire family. So he leaves peacefully, but holds a grudge in his heart. Then the Zionist State starts a policy of war with other neighboring Arab nations and Arab beduions living in the deserts. This starts a series of wars where Israel, the new name of your former country, triumphs greatly due to the sheer magnitude of its weapons influx from England, the sophisication of its European-made weapons, and pressure from European countries against its enemies. Then Israel expands into the territory where Arab refugees are settled and forced them out, expanding its borders with blood and violence for all that refuse driving your people into the desert. This is claims as victory for its war over the Arab states, but Palestinians bear all the acts of revenge and loose the most. Your family establish a life in a desert as a refugee. So then you are raised, and your whole life you remember your father's stories and grandfather's stories of how much they went through. You hear of some Palestinian killed because he didnt listen to Israelis, or a kid who threw a rock at a tank. You hear things, but you don't realize the extent of brutality until you reach adulthood. Then you see and witness all the brutality of Zionist. You read and hear the history of how your people were driven out form their land. What will you think? How will you feel? When everyone around you is dying, because Israel refused to let ambulances to Palestinian hospitals or because Israel bans medical supplies fearing it to get into terrorists hands, or even Israeli boycott of Palestinians who rely on travel to their Palestinian friends inside Israel to trade.

When any people are oppressed, they feel they need justice and revenge for the innocent killed. You do not realize just how bad Palestinians have it until you actually go there, it is a truly sad sight.

This isn't an earthquake or tsunami, this human disaster is caused by other human beings. These are humans making other human's lives miserable.

When Israelis can spend money on coffee and eat outside and enjoy all the pleasures of a modern Western country, but Palestinians are starving for food because Israel does not allow them airports of their own or tradfe with other Arab countries. They are starving for water, because all of their water is being pumped to Israel, and these construction of dams are protected with soldiers.

Then you ask, how would the Palestinians be if Britian and the West never put the Zionists there? How happy and free they would be? To enjoy the vast wealth of their country which has been stolen from them by force.

People become suicide bombs from desperation, because they can't do anything else. They watch as settlers take more land and expland settlements and block them form the world by building a wall. They feel they need to avenge their dead family members so much, they decide to give Israelis a little bit of their people's suffering.

In reality, this desperation proves how vulnerable and defenseless Palestinians are when all they can do if fight back this way.

Despite propaganda, these people are not cowards, these people are very confident to do such a thing. How many of the people in the West would sacrifice their lives for their cause of freedom?

I believe that suicide bombing in war is acceptable if the person does this against soldiers. I don't agree with bombing innocent civilians, but you must see that the settlers in Israel are not civilians because they are a supporting party to the extermination of the Palestinian people.

This action should not be called suicide bombing, but rather sacrifice bombing, because these people do this for revenge and pay back from the deaths of their family members and people.

It is a misconception that if Palestinians stop resistance that Israel will give back their land, Israel will continue establishing settlements in Palestinian territory illegally as it has been for 50 years of its existence. What happened to Palestine, what ahppened to the 1967 borders which the Un recognized, why is the wall not consistent with the 1967 borders and why has so much palestinian land been included on Israeli side of the wall?

Before asking why people do suicide bombing, you should understand what makes them do this.

Why would people throw away their lives because they 'inherently hate' as israelis and Americans say often.

It's injustice that makes people go so extreme, human life is a precious thing, but honor is more precious.

Is it better to live as a subhuman in Palestine and accept that as life, or will you do something to reclaim all the honor and blood shed of your people.

Israel only understands resistance, and as long as there is resistance to Israeli control, there will come freedom.

You must understand that the Palestinian people were pacifist before the formation of Israel, however when these Zionists took their land and initiated genocide, they had no choice but to fight back.

"Today, 2/3rds of the nearly 9 million Palestinians live as refugees or displaced people. Others live under apartheid and/or surrounded by walls and fences in shrinking reservations. The US government continues to give Israel billions of our tax money." - Mazin B. Qumsiyeh

The democratic principle reckons with the relative numerical strength; and the brutal numbers operate against us for there are five Arabs to one Jew... This system doe not take into account the fact that there is a fundamental qualitative difference between Jew and Arab. The present system tends to level down the Jew politically to the status off a native. -Weizmen, first pres of Israel

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." (Ariel Sharon as the Israeli Foreign Minister addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.)

"if we take the magnitude of the injustice done to the Palestinians by the State of Israel, there is a basis for comparison with apartheid."- Alon Liel, former Israeli Ambassador to South Africa

Peace.

22. OliverJ Banned Banned

"reclaim all the honor and blood shed of your people."

Killing children does that ?

Bullshit.

Thats the difference between you and I. You justify the killing of children as a way to gain Honor.
    Thats so fucking laughable its not even funny. I think your insane or something to actuallly beileve that.

Chalk you up as another Islamic "A P O L O G I S T"

23. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I support the expulsion of settlers who have colonized a native people's land.

Have you read the history of America and how defenseless the Native Americans were?

They could not do anything, however when the white settlers came into their territories, they fought bravely because they knew if they did not the whites were going to enslave them and kill them off. It is better to fight for freedom, then to lie around and wait to be killed.

I believe the Palestinian sacrifice bombers should target any territories on Palestinian land, its their right to reclaim atleast the 1967 UN recognized territories which Israel does not allow them to have.

The settlers should not be on Palestinian land, they are forcing the expansion of Israel into soveriegn Palestinian territory.

The wall should not be used to take Palestinian territory which is recognized by the UN, this is completely unjust.

Peace.