Large testicles? Well, your mother must be promiscuous

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by GeoffP, Oct 22, 2008.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I don't either. I mean, it would really only be effective at a gang bang.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I agree.

I was actually much *less* volatile after I started learning martial arts, because I had something to do with my energy/rage/whatever word you want to use.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

I've got one bigger than the other, I guess that's why I'm no good at that 'right brain' arty stuff!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

That's exactly why I started learning Judo. I used to have a real bad temper. It was like an 'ON' button, if a kid pushed me, they pushed it, and I lashed out, full on. There were no half measures. After I hospitalised one kid (he was a complete twat and was baiting me though) I decided to seek discipline.

It worked, now I tend to dismember people with words, not actions.

8. sniffy Banned Banned

Oh this thread is so missing a satyr/wanderer
    but for the sake of old times...

"Well you imbeciles all this vindicates my theory of feminization....."

BTW one-raven I'm not a "little girl" just because I like a man with hefty pair of balls and a nifty six pack!!

9. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

No, the misogynist cunt would be raping the girls, the boy-men as well, castrating the men and whipping the women into a frenzy of unrealised promise, whilst smacking a few heathen heads for six and , ah..ruling the airwaves.

10. sniffy Banned Banned

Ranting you mean...?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

12. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

It seems this thread is an example of biology and genetics in its content. We think we are 'sapians' but......

13. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't that have been, "You people are talking a load of balls!"
    Incidentally this ones for Ham, I know there was an Indian guy with some bizarre inflammation disorder (Caused incidentally be some type of fly) which had balls that he was showing to tourists and villagers alike which were about the size of melon's. Poor guy while thinking it was great to have such huge balls to show off to all the women in the village probably didn't realise that such inflammations are usually prior to amputation.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Nasty.

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hey, who changed my title?

16. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Stryder-that's the way life goes, you try to make lemonade, and someone cuts off your nuts for you.

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Not that the pop-sci quality of Asguard's assertion isn't obvious and evocative of dubiety, but the argument does have legs: not only the large relative size of human testicles, the physiological response of female orgasm and cryptic female fertility, but the shape of the penis is hard to explain otherwise, and it's a fairly complex shape.

It doesn't have to mean gangbangs - although such events, along with rapes military and otherwise, figure in enough pregnancies to have evolutionary effect - actually observed common human behavior (having a steady partner(s) with an occasional fling, for example) also fits the "sperm competition" model of evolutionary advantage.

One factor among others, not outlandish or unlikely speculation - - - -

Bats would have especially severe weight parameters in a tradeoff involving brains and balls. Birds also. I'll place my bet now that flightless and seldom flying birds have bigger balls - and greater promiscuity, on average.