Jokes and Funny Stories

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Microzoft, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Proud fathers

At a country club three good old friends are getting ready for a game of golf. Just as they are about to start, one of then excuses himself, as he forgot something in the auto. While the other two are waiting, they start talking about their kid. Say, how’s your son David doing? Oh, he is doing great, after finishing college he started a real-state thing, and it flourished, it really did. Apparently so good, that last month he gave away a Villa to one of his friends. And your Peter, he was very smart in school, how’s he doing? Oh, I’m really proud of him, he opened imported cars dealership and apparently the thing is just booming, so good that he gave as a birthday present to one of his friends a new Ferrari.
    Just about now, the third guy returns from picking up something from the car.
    Say John, we were just talking about our kids and how proud we are ( with a grin on their faces), how’s your Junior doing?
    ..Well you know about my junior, his lousy schooling and you know very well my stand on such a delicate mater. Homosexuality is something I would never, ever tolerate. But as jobless as he is, he is proving me wrong time after time, just recently his two boyfriends gave him a Villa and a Ferrari.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Any Polish around?

A polish couple were delighted when their long wait to adopt a baby came to an end. The adoption center called and told them that they had a wonderful Russian baby boy, and the couple took him without hesitation.
    On the way home from the adoption center, they stopped by the local college so they each could enrol in night courses.
    After they filled out the forms, the registration clerk inquired, "What ever possessed you to study Russian?"
    The couple said proudly, "We just adopted a Russian baby, and in a year or so he'll start to talk. We just want to be able to understand him."

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a New Yorker

A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a New Yorker get captured by cannibals.
    The Chief comes to them and says, "The bad news is that now that we've caught you, we're going to kill you. We will put you in a pot and cook you, then we'll eat you, and then we'll use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you get to choose how you die."
    The Frenchman says, "I take ze sword." The chief gives him a sword, the Frenchman cries "Vive la France!" and runs himself through.
    The Englishman says, "A pistol for me, please." The chief hands him a gun, the Englishman points it at his head saying "God save the Queen!", and blows his brains out.
    The New Yorker says "Gimme a fork." The chief is puzzled, but shrugs and gives him a fork. The New Yorker takes the fork and starts jabbing himself all over; the stomach, sides, chest, everywhere. There's blood gushing all over the place, it's horrible.
    The chief is appalled and asks, "God almighty, what are you doing?"
    The New Yorker sneers and says, "So much for your canoe, you stupid fuck!"

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Breasts? ...no comment!

A group of Asian women were visiting a village somewhere deep in Africa when they came across a trader selling human breasts.
    One of the Asian ladies asked the trader, "Why are you selling women's breasts?"
    The trader replied, "Locally, we have found that consuming the flesh of a woman's breast can increase men's sex drive, and enlarge the size of their penis."
    Hearing with interest about the 'enlarging the penis' the Asian woman was determined to buy some for her husband. She quickly asks the butcher for the price of the breast.
    "Well," says the butcher, "It depends on what kind of breast you want. We have black breast, white breast, and Asian breast."
    "Give me the price of each." said the Asian lady impatiently.
    "The black breasts are $200 a pound," the butcher says, "white breasts are $300 a pound, and the Asian breasts are $400 a pound."
    The Asian women were glad to hear that Asian breasts were the most expensive in the breast booth.
    "Hey, not bad! Asian breasts are worth more!", said one of the Asian ladies.
    "No no no, you don't understand," the trader explains, "you don't know how many Asian women we have to kill to get one pound of breast!"

8. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

The Young New Yorker And The Indian

A young woman from New York City was driving through a remote part of Oklahoma when her car broke down.
    An Indian came riding by on horseback and offered to give her a lift to a nearby town. She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off.
    The ride into town was uneventful except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a loud whoop that echoed back from the surrounding hills.
    When they arrived in Bartlesville, he let her off at the local Phillips 66 service station, yelled one final, "Yahoo!" and rode off.
    "What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service station attendant.
    "Nothing. I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."
    "Lady," the attendant said, "Indians ride bareback."

9. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

An Accidental Encounter

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast.
    They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
    She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 436."

10. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Convict On The Loose

An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound-up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered,
    "Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"
    "Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a nice, tight butt!"

11. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

At The Counsellor's Office

A young couple on the brink of divorce visit a marriage counsellor. The counsellor asks the wife what is the problem.
    She responds " My husband suffers from premature ejaculation."
    The counsellor turns to her husband and inquires "Is that true?"
    The husband replies "Well not exactly, it's her that suffers not me."

12. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Take Your Choice

A husband, one bright sunny morning, turns to his lovely wife, "Wife, we're going fishing this weekend, you, me and the dog."
    The wife grimaces, "But I don't like fishing!"
    "Look! We're going fishing and that's final."
    "Do I have to go fishing with you... I really don't want to go!"
    "Right I'll give you three choices... 1 You come fishing with me and the dog... 2 You give me a BLOW JOB.... 3 or you take it up the ass!"
    The wife grimaces again, "But I don't want to do any of those things!"
    "Wife I've given you three options.. You'll HAVE to do one of them! I'm going to the garage to sort out my fishing tackle, when I come back I expect you to have made up your mind!"
    The wife sits and thinks about it.
    Twenty minutes later her husband comes back, "Well! What have you decided? FISHING with me and the dog, BLOW JOB, or ass?"
    The wife complains some more and finally makes up her mind, "O.K. I'll give you a blow job!"
    "Great!" He says and drops his pants. The wife is on her knees doing the business. Suddenly she stops, looks up at her Husband, "Oh! It tastes absolutely disgusting... It tastes all shitty!"
    "Yes!" says her husband "The dog didn't want to go fishing either."

13. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Another Failed Attempt..Is it you?

This couple had been dating for about six months, but the guy had been afraid to make any sexual advances because of his tiny organ.
    Finally one night, he gets up his courage, and takes her to a secluded spot in his car.
    While they are kissing, he opens his zipper and guides her hand onto his penis.
    "No thanks," the girl says. "You know I don't smoke."

14. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Extra Large Condoms

A woman walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist if he sells size extra large condoms.
    He replies, "Yes we do. Would you like to buy some?"
    She responds, "No, but do you mind if I wait around here until someone does?

15. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

You reap what you sew

A man and his wife are doing yard work. Husband says to wife, "Your butt is as wide as the grill." She ignores the remark.
    A little later the husband takes his measuring tape and goes over to his wife while she is bending over working in a flower bed. He measures her rear end and gasps, "Geez, it IS as wide as the grill!"
    Later that night while in bed her husband starts to feel frisky. She calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for one little wiener, you ARE mistaken."

16. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Sign Language

Two deaf people got married. During the first week of marriage, they found they were unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn the lights off because they can't see each other using sign language.
    After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, the wife decides to find a solution. "Honey," she signs, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my right breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time."
    The husband thinks this is a great idea and signs back to his wife, "Great idea, now if you want to have sex with me, reach over and pull on penis one time."
    "If you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my penis....fifty times."

I think this can work with all couples!

17. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Biting Back

One morning while making breakfast, a man walks up to his wife and pinches her on her butt and says, "You know if you firmed this up we could get rid of your girdle."
    While this was on the edge of intolerable, she thought herself better and replied with silence.
    The next morning the man woke his wife with a pinch on the breast and said, "You know if you firmed these up we could get rid of your bra."
    This was beyond a silence response, so she rolled over and grabbed him by the penis. With a death grip in place she said, "You know if you firmed this up we could get rid of your brother.

18. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Comparisons At The Supermarket

Sue and Jane are shopping together at the supermarket. When they get to the vegetables, Sue hefts a good sized potato in each hand and says, "You know, Jane, these remind me of John's balls."
    Jane, impressed says, "Hmm, that big, huh?"
    "No", Sue answers. "That dirty."

19. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Watch you back when going to the toilet!

This is a hummer and real story too!

I guy at the bar decided to go to the toilet, a long the way, he noticed another guy walking behind him at close distance. He goes in the toilet, into the cubical and closes the door. He noticed that the guy following him does the same on the adjacent cubical. He ears the guy saying “hello how are you?”, the guy doesn’t want to respond, he is beginning to get worried. He hears once again, “are you ok?”, He’s thinking to himself, what the fuck would that guy want? It is getting creepy, anyway he forces himself to reply “Yes, yes I’m ok, thank you”. The suspicious guy says, “I miss you”, the scared guy is in shock and doesn’t even care to answer that. After a short while he hears “What are you doing?” , the scared guy is really getting annoyed and replies “I’m fucking doing what you’re doing, fucken trying to shit, OK”. The spooky guy replies…” Sorry honey I have to hung-up, there a fucken moron here who thinks that I’m talking to him!

20. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

A Dangerous Looking Trick!

A guy walks into a bar carrying an 18" alligator.
    The bartender says, "What do think you're doing? Get that goddamn thing out of here. I don't allow pets in my establishment".
    The guy tries to explain. "Look he won't cause any trouble. He's well trained and I'll prove it". He then proceeds to put the alligator on the bar and says, "open".
    The alligator open its mouth and you can see all of its razor sharp teeth. "Now watch this", he says and proceeds to remove his penis through his zipper and lays his balls gently onto the alligator's teeth.
    He then orders a beer and proceeds to drink it. All the while the alligator keeps its mouth open and nothing happens. After finishing the beer the man gently removes his penis and puts it back into his pants.
    He then says, "close" and the alligator closes its mouth. "You see he is perfectly trained. He would do that for anybody. Does anyone want to try?"
    After looking around he finally here a drunk whose sitting at table say "Sure I'd like to try. But I don't know if I can keep my mouth open that long."

21. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Japanese discipline!

The waitress walks up to one of her tables and is shocked to see three Japanese men, all sat there masturbating violently.
    "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she screams.
    One of the Japanese guys looks up and says, "Well, it says on the menu, First come, First served!"

22. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Run In With A Nun

One night, after a long evening of drinking. Jim was thrown out of the bar as usual.
    On his way home he spotted a nun walking down the road. After looking at her twice he ran over and tackled her, then proceeded to beat the living shit out of her.
    Some people passing by spotted this and called the police. As the police were pulling him away in handcuffs he looked back and said, "I thought you'd be tougher than that, Batman."

23. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Puzzel with gays!

Four gays in the bar and only one stool.

What do they do?

Turn it over!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.