It is time for us athiests to stand up for ourselves.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by fellowtraveler, Jan 2, 2010.

?

Is being an atheist less acceptable than it was in the last 30 years in America ?

Poll closed Jan 3, 2010.
  1. yes, most definately

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no, it is the same as it was

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I am not sure, but sense that is the trend

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. I really don`t know

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

what is djinn? DJing? or Jinns? Jinns=demons.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: I am the original poster, fellowtraveler. You have many posts in this thread. What is it you have to say ? You are a what ? A Christian ? SAY whatever it is you wish to say and be done with it. You and your avatar, what do you have to say ? What , you are a bare naked Christian for Jesus. It was a bare naked Christian woman who showed her crutch for Jesus that got this thread started. Is there some new christian movement developing me and the rest of us are unaware of ? If so explain it to us. I guess you people like strutting around bare naked or something. That seems a lot more fun than the Old Time type. Maybe you are onto something . It has to be more entertaining than THAT OLD TIME RELIGION. Go for it. ...traveler

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Most of the responses on thie thread are completely off topic.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

Well, you have me thoroughly confused. I have no idea as to what you believe or do not believe . So I REALLY do not have a way to respond to you. I do not understand you. I am sorry for being unkind and I was. You did not deserve the unkind remarks I made. ...traveler