Israel's obsession with Muslims

Discussion in 'World Events' started by DiamondHearts, Oct 12, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I find it quite amusing how you completely sidestep the issue of the Israelis planting Arabic news and translating it.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/...1&subContrassID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

You are suffering from a sickness called racism. To be cured you need to make friends with some decent Muslims.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

These peace loving, Talmud following jews also spreading hate and fear in USA as well. Talking about secret agendas of these extremist jews. I am really scared of them, I really hope they stop spreading their hate and terrorist activities in USA.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/14/muslim.dvd/index.html

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

He is lying obviously, in hate and racism it is normal I assume. He lied several times in that post, simply to prove that he is a racist. I hold no grudge against him, those are his religious teachings or that is what he has been thought in his home. I just hope that he doesn't hurt/harm people because he sound really racist and very dangerous person.

8. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

It doesn't have anything to do with religious teachings, it's a reaction to the Islamist terrorists who murder civilians. But it's still wrong to hate all Muslims because of that.

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

He generally says that he hates certain people and that he thinks certain people are vile. That makes it as much a personal comment about himself as about the people he hates. As a moderator, I would probably also be reluctant to delete those posts. Everyone has a right to describe himself and his beliefs.

After all--purely hypothetically speaking--if some dude is a racist asshole wouldn't you just as soon know?
    Another example of you thinking you know more about America than you do. We have just a colossal amount of home-grown anti-Muslim propaganda in America. I've pointed out before that the Iranian hostage crisis and 9/11 have far more to do with my people's opinions of Islam and its adherents, than any of the propaganda coming out of Israel or the screeds of the pro-Israel lobby in America. Muslims violated an international law that is very seldom broken, by storming our embassy. Muslims killed 3,000 civilians on 9/11 (I'll grant the Pentagon as a valid military target, but not the WTC). We're a people who are still fighting our own Civil War in our hearts, almost 150 years later. It will be decades before we forgive Muslims for those two atrocities. Surely as a Muslim you can understand this, since your people are killing each other over some barely comprehensible bizarre thingie that happened 1300 years ago!

Didn't you see that Redneck bitch tell John McCain that Barack Obama is an Arab, and McCain said, "No he's not. He's a decent family man." Apparently in America it's not possible to be both.
    This does not appear to be an intractable characteristic. By the late 19th century, the Jews in many European countries were fully acculturated and were living unremarkably among the Gentiles, as many of them even assimilated and gave up their religion except in a few rituals like Yom Kippur. Hitler tracked them down and tried to exterminate them after they were so assimilated that they had actually been outmarrying for two generations! A good argument can be made that the Gentiles are equally reluctant to break down the barrier between the peoples, and it only takes one crisis to re-erect it.

Sometime in the first half of the last millennium, a branch of the Diaspora made it all the way to China. There they discovered a people who were tolerant to the point of indifference toward other religions, who liked their neighbors to keep their bodies, kitchens and streets clean, who respected literacy, and who positively loved folks who knew how to handle money. The Jews were so unremarkably accepted in China that within a few generations they had totally assimilated and intermarried.

The same thing is happening in the United States. The leaders of the "Jewish movement" in my country complain that the biggest threat to our "Jewish community" is not religious or racial intolerance... it's assimilation!
    Nonetheless, as I've pointed out previously, up until the last couple of decades the Muslims never treated the Jews as badly as the Christians did routinely for 1500 years. If any people on earth can rightfully claim the epithet "Jew Haters," it's Christendom.

10. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Whereas Muslims are just naturally anti-Jewish? I find it amusing that when there is a Jew who is spouting hatred that it does not represent Jews as a whole and is not related to religious teaching, but when concerning Muslims somehow this reflects every Muslim man, woman, child, and of course is related to religious teaching.

There are some very ugly double standards at work here.

So did Christians kill millions of Jews in Germany? Did Christians exterminate the Native Americans? Where Christians responsible for the genocides in Bosnia and Kovoso?

You are sliding down a slippery slope with all these generalizations.

What I do not understand is, why cannot political considerations factor into this? By ignoring politics such as the US support for the extremely oppressive regime of Shah and his SAVAK secret police forces, and the resulting public anger from that as a cause for the Hostage Crisis, it is easy to be mislead to blame this on religion, when in fact it boils down to politics. Same with the WTC.

There is no need to take such a condescending view regarding Muslims. Again, if one is foolish and naive enough to ignore political considerations and the present state of anarchy (I assume you are referring to Iraq) as the main causes of the present violence in this region, then this is both deceptive and unintellectual. If someone, such as you, believes this is based on some doctrinal or religious animosity, please explain the position. I expect more than a couple of sentences if you decide to respond.

Again, we should stop generalizing. It completely destroys one's legitimacy.

11. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

No, it's a reaction to the actions of some Israeli soldiers. But it's still wrong to hate all Jews or Israelis because of that.

I would say the same to anti-Jewish Muslims as I said to CheskiChips: that they are suffering from a disease called racism, and to cure it they should make friends with some decent Jews and Israelis.

That is true, for both sides.

12. CheskiChips Banned Banned

How is it racism? I would hate the religion even if no one practiced it.

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

cheski

pls tell me why you dont hate Saudi's and why they are the exception to every other muslim living in every other country in the world?

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

You like how the one group of muslims he likes are perhaps some of the strongest supporters of islamic terrorism.

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Because they're more educated than the other Muslims. The nation they live in has very large expanses of dessert, there's very little they can do to prevent terrorism in those lands. They also seem to speak a less vulgar Arabic, and they behave less vulgar in general. In fact; a Saudi said 'Shalom' to me today.

16. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

well yeah that did seem rather puzzling

thank you for responding cheski

how is there little they can do?????????? they have a shit load of money??

how are they more eductated then muslims living in France, britian, germany, the US, Malaysia, etc etc

when you say less vulgar, do you mean they are still vulgar but not as vulgar or not vulgar at all

how are all muslims vulgar???

17. CheskiChips Banned Banned

It's a large expanse; the infrastructure they have is not currently suited to maintain the large dessert. It will be in the next 25 to 30 years. Muslims living in European countries...or American countries...carry disdain as a tradition. The disdain they have is not about an educated hate for a group of people; as in they don't dislike for any reason other than they think people back home hate them. They'll insult me for Israel even though I live in America, or say I am a prophet killer despite the fact it was 2000 years ago, they'll protest and threaten to blow up buildings over nothing just because that's what they THINK they are supposed to do. To me these are signs of being uneducated.

I think Arabic in general is a very vulgar language. Mostly because I know Aramaic. Most Coptic and Latin speakers would think vulgar of modern Greek and Romanian speakers.

Places such as Pakistan, "Palestine", and Afghanistan speak very vulgar even for a vulgar language. Egypt is also rather vulgar. Saudi Arabia speaks a more proper and less vulgar tongue in my opinion.

Also don't get me wrong here; I don't support Saudi Arabia in entirety, but the people who come from there are quite civil even if they internally feel we are enemies. (And I don't know that they do.)
    Also don't get me wrong; I hate Islam, if the people who were practicing Islam were either Non-Practicing, non-Muslim, or simply not taking many of the interpretations they choose to do...I would not dislike the people at all.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

cheski chips,

again thank you for your response

unfortunately i am still a bit confused, apologies..

when you say they, i was wondering how many muslims do you know?? As above you seemed to be making assumptions based on what you think and labellign my family into your assumption

each to there own i suppose.. not sure whether they speak arabic in apkisatn i thought it was urdu but nonetheless

it is as hame that you say you hate islam when you say that it was copied from judaism

Do you hate islam or the way some people interpret it??

If you do hate islam please explain the bits you hate?
    ~~~~~
    Zak

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

1. Saudis speak one of the most vulgar forms of Arabic. They are called baddus by people from Egypt and Syria, Tunisia and Morrocco. Its a rare Saudi who speaks classical Arabic.

2. Saudis are/were nomads so they are more tolerant in the way that all nomads are. As a settled culture, they may veer towards intolerance, because that is what historically has been the result of settlements, greater rigidity and enforced conformity in society.

Yes, they are very polite and rapidly ensuring complete literacy. There are no Saudi Jews.

And yes, I find their notions of justice very intriguing. While having some of the strictest laws in the world and the most extreme punishments, they are more apt to be forgiving. They are currently preventing terrorism by rehabilitating "terrorists"

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/21/world/fg-rehab21

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  20. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Maybe they're more selective with who they send to the states for schooling.

21. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Cheshki, did you just say Urdu, Pashto [or Dari] are vulgar? How exactly do you define vulgarity of languages? Please prove to me how both these languages are vulgar, as many of us believe these languages are soft and easy to speak.

I have a feeling, that to you, vulgarity means not related to Hebrew. From what I have seen, Hebrew and Saudi Arabic seem to be among the roughest sounding languages in the world. I would not describe them as vulgar however.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Because to you, IDF=MEMRI. So prove it.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Not any more. I find it interesting that you sidestep this issue.

So long as they're terrorizing the right people, anyway.