Israel's obsession with Muslims

Discussion in 'World Events' started by DiamondHearts, Oct 12, 2008.

1. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

In short you have failed to answer me. I hope english is your first language and Governments mean more than one in English.

LoL... come on geoff, pleaes answer me... can you think of any other country besides Iran like you 'claimed" or were you just ranting like many others... with no knowledge and and zero substance.

As for your ONE country... here it is..Turkey. I can't believe that you are that ignorant. Amazing.

Turkey-Israel relations date to March 28, 1949, when Turkey became the first Muslim country to formally recognize the State of Israel. [1][2] Since then, Israel has been a major supplier of arms to Turkey. Military, strategic, and diplomatic cooperation between Turkey and Israel is accorded high priority by the governments of both countries, which share concerns with respect to the regional instabilities in the Middle East.[3][4][5]

Oh wait wait.. Now you are going to tell me that Turkey is not an Islamic country... again let me help you understand... there are almost 57 Islamic countries in the world and YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE me the list of their official statements and THTREATS against State of Israel, except for your beloved IRAN. hahahahahaha

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

In short every one knows... Religion and Politics bad mix. Not a rocket science. So is Iran the only Islamic country left in the world for you? LOL

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Iran and all the other ones.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Still no answer... lol. You won't answer because you ain't got ONE. Typical ignorant television zombie. If it's not on TV, it doesn't exists. LOL. My gosh, amazing that how ignorant some people are even in this time and age.:shrug:

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Yeah a mosque is such a more reliable source of information, totally neautral info there, no brainwashing, no anti israel, no ant west, i'm throwing my TV away & heading straight for my mosque, to see what my unbiased loony cleric has to say.

9. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Sky, this is what these haters do. Whenever confronted for evidence they cower and simply ignore it.

No use wasting time with this people.

LOL. So true man. I have been saying exactly this for a long time.

LOL

Which mosque? Are you that deluded you only want to hear what you want to satisfy your hatred? All you haters are the same, get a life.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yes, your damning indictment of "not all islamic nations are exactly the same" certainly passes the central test of whether or not they discriminate against religious minorities, or apostates, which DH wants to murder. I've lost track of how many times I've sat him down and tried to make him learn.

My god, the astounding ignorance. The defense of ignorance.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, isn't it, look deeply into the mirror, my friend.

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I assume its a lot easier to ignore questions and simply post personal attacks. LOL. Skywalker, your assertion has been proven already.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It's been my assumption since I started talking to you.

14. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

I see you with Sarah Palin... in the mirror... dancing in the moon light.
    :roflmao: