Israel's obsession with Muslims

Discussion in 'World Events' started by DiamondHearts, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Kadark Banned Banned

It seems as if the majority do not care. The ones who do are called "self-hating Jews", and made into social pariahs.

Kadark

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think it is false to say that the majority do not care. I think as always the majority are silent and do not know what to say or do. However, the illusion of rightness is fading. I see two options: either, in the immediate future, there will be a two state solution with a divided Jerusalem. Or there will be a one-state solution.

Regardless, what Israel is and has become has already affected its inhabitants, they now have militants and terrorists on both sides of the fence, where previously there were none. So there will be no peace. If the state is divided, people on both sides will fight. If it is one state, people will fight inside. I don't know what the solution is but in the short term, there is none.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I believe if israel is given up, then the prophecies will once again be postponed. All of judah will be saved when the messiah takes the thrown of david.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think there can be no Torah prophecy while Israel exists, its very existence forbids that.

8. RickyH Valued Senior Member

How would you explain that?

9. Kadark Banned Banned

The only solution is for Isa and al-Mahdi to re-conquer the land without spilling a drop of blood. Oh, you wanted a less religious solution?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hmm ... in the short term, I only see matters getting worse. If and when Iran is struck, Israel will have virtually no nation keeping its malicious tentacles in check. Prophetically speaking, Israel and the Persians were destined to clash. Cheski knows what I'm talking about.

I, for one, do not see the highly Westernized Israelis co-existing with the simple, religious Palestinians under one state. The two state solution has many problems as well, considering how much of an advantage Israel would have, thus boosting their influence over the region. Add in the conflicts over water, and you've got a lot of trouble on your hands. I have always proposed and supported the idea that only the ethnic Jews, Muslims, and Christians should be allowed to populate the land. It is the newcomers who are problematic.

Kadark

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

RickyH:

Ask any orthodox and religious Jew. Zionism is idolatory.

Personally what I see is that Israel will give rise to a very extreme form of Judaic fanaticism which will eventually bring it down. Unfortunately, it will drown out the Torah Jews and probably drive away the secular ones.

This is for the same reason that we have extreme forms of Islam, poor governance and a reluctant clergy who believe it is "illegal" to interfere in state matters.

11. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I know the bad blood with having israel as a state between the orthodox and zionist jews, but that isn't quite what i am asking you. i'm asking you why you believe that to be. are you merely imaging their ideals onto your own?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, its written in teh Quran as well.

13. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Is it? Well hypothetically speaking, lets say israel wasn't a state, it was just land. Land where what would be the palestinians, and the israelis were at a stand still for power. How would that make a difference in them not having a state.

14. Kadark Banned Banned

Israel's only purpose is to foment wars in the Muslim world; as a result, its inevitable destruction was well-know ahead of time. In that sense, you're right. It's prophesied in Islam that truly religious Muslims, Christians, and Jews will fight together in the end times against a common enemy. Could Zionism be "it"?

Leadership is the most important aspect. As the old Arab proverb says:

"An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep."

Kadark

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think it is to do with the Torah teachings:

e.g.

16. RickyH Valued Senior Member

But would you agree that having a state does not stop the prophecy of G-d even though he is angered?

17. CheskiChips Banned Banned

GoguMagog RickyH...I'm not looking forward to being killed, or seeing anyone else be killed.

18. RickyH Valued Senior Member

So is it that you believe the prophecies are now unfolding?

19. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I'll simple cite this from "Lamentations":

This is some of what's read on Tish B'Av. The day the temple was destroyed.

I didn't cite other portions that are too gruesome. But they speak of how mothers will eat the flesh of their children just to remain alive and retain knowledge of Torah...because their children won't know it. How the old wise men will eat their feces...how the enemy will slay the new born cruelly. It's easy to glorify the 'armagedan' or the end times...because this is what western culture has done. But these people dying...eating our flesh and feces are you and me...the Jew.

I don't know about you, but I am not looking forward to that. It's not inevitable...but it is if the Jews don't get to shul and learn Torah.

It's easy to glorify "end-times" but it's not going to be easy to live through them. Today the Christians cry for the end days...they're TRYING to bring about the end of the world...and they're our allies...the allies of Israel.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  20. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Indeed, this is the very reason why I created this thread. It seems to be Israel's main preoccupation. The question must be asked, what exactly does Israel gain from all this propaganda against countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran? If the question is their opposition to Israel, well there are plenty of Non-Muslim countries in the world which also oppose Israel's right to exist.

From what i have seen, Israel's main goal in this world is to unite all its allies against any Muslim country and perpetuate genocide and oppression upon them.

Yes, I wonder if this is true.

Great Quote. :thumbsup:

21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Actually isreal is there cos of the Holocaust and is now befreinded by the exact same Daily mail readers who hated them pre ww2 and who now hate muslims..

its all a load of bullshit by people with power aiming to fuck normal folk over!!

divide and rule that sort of cuntish shit is happening!!

22. Kadark Banned Banned

Most nations hold unfavorable views of Israel. It seems as if only the U.S. goes out of its way to support Israel's every decision.

I just wish I could be in the battle.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Israel was planned long before the Holocaust, just like World Wars 1, 2, and 3 were. The Holocaust was simply needed to win over the public's support.

Kadark

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I read the UK media is particularly vicious against Muslims. Does it affect you Zak?