Israel's creation made Palestinians victims of Holocaust

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

What do you mean? Syrian girls are light-skinned in Latakia...........:bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Not that light skinned.. right ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

In the west, yes...........? Light skinned like haifa wehbe

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Palestinians certainly are victims of the Holocaust. Zionism was a fringe movement with no mainstream support from the Jews of Europe, who considered themselves Europeans first and Jews second--if at all. Even when WWII was over, the majority of Jewish refugees wanted nothing more than to go back to Berlin, Warsaw, Vienna and other cities and rebuild their homes and lives. But the Europeans didn't want them back. Yet they had to do something to atone for making antisemitism a defining characteristic of Christendom for a thousand years, particularly when they got a teeny bit carried away and literally tried to exterminate the entire population. So, led by the British with their legendary insight and sensitivity to non-European peoples, they came up with the brilliant idea of giving them someone else's homeland.

It was wrong of the Jews to accept this offer, but I can almost forgive them because they were desperate and desperate people do desperate things. I cannot forgive the Europeans of the 1940s for making it happen, for indeed making the Palestinians "victims of the Holocaust."

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Jews had been living there ever since Roman times, with significant populations in urban areas. There was no reason for Zionism to automatically lead to Palestinian victimhood. The Palestinians were not victims of the holocaust, they were willing participants in it's last thrust against the Jews.

9. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Yes, Europeans love to dump our problems on others. Zionism would not have succeeded without Hitler, ironic isn't it?

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The uk took a piece of ireland a long time ago, we still have it, but now we see piece in ireland, they sent there terroists to the uk, all though they had the brains not to be brain dead martys, maybe its about time the palestine people & there many governments 2 now or is it 3, did a deal too israel is going no where, maybe your friends iran & syria can find it in there hearts to free palestine from being the puppets of these countries so they can stay in power in there own countries.

Palestine is nothing more than a pawn of iran, until that changes there will never be peace there, lebanon is nothing but a pawn too, & when iran chooses another war with israel will start again, whats it like for the entire muslim world to be a pawn of iran? oh and your spokesperson on world affairs be it cartoons in denmark or films in holland, we can always count on iran speaking for all of you 1st, try to cut you puppet strings then get back to me.

12. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Sam what about the creation of pakistan, what are muslims doing in india?
    yes they invaded you long ago, but why did 80million stay behind?
    The uk invaded too but we did not stay behind to set up our own country in india, why are you not calling for the return of pakistan to india, oh its ok for muslims to steal land but not jews?

Pakistan is now muslim controlled, yet we still have them blowing up mosques every day there, so one can only guess that if israel moved out of the middle east the palestine people would still be blowing eachother up, & my guess is there would be 5 or 6 governments in palestine.
    Yeah you guys really have your shit together, & yes we all should treat you as adults.

13. Vega Banned Banned

Just like the Indian attrocities committed in occupied Kashmir!!!!..wake up S.A.M??? this is yesterday's news!!!
    http://www.gharib.demon.co.uk/atroc/index.htm
    and more...
    http://www.ihrc.org.uk/show.php?id=37
    Kashmir has been the key to the dispute between India and Pakistan since their independence from the British in 1947. Each country claims Kashmir as a part of its territory. As a result of a rebellion in 1947 and the subsequent wars between India and Pakistan over Kashmir, the area is separated by a Line-of-Control (LOC or cease-fire line).
    And don't get me started about the Indian treatment of their own Dalit people!! ...
    It seems S.A.M cares more about palestinians than her own people!!!

14. Vega Banned Banned

Don't forget India and Israel have a good defence relationship.
    http://www.india-defence.com/browse/israel/0
    S.A.M I suggest to start looking at the facts before pointing fingers at other countries!
    As it's said "He who is without sin shall cast the first stone"

15. chuuush Registered Senior Member

I'm basically against a 2-state solution. Reason, because Israel will never let an independent Palestinian state be.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and its not the other way around? some expert.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Palestinians are actually victims of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, which was WWI. I wonder why they were unable to form their own nation at that time? Maybe there weren't enough of them.

18. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Yes, but those Jews are Palestinians! They were SEMITIC ARAB/ISRAELITES, not fucking slavs.

Therefore, natives shouldn't be displaced for foreigners, unless you wouldn't mind if your homes were displaced for Mexicans.

No, there should've been a PALESTINIAN nation and only that, with Jews being allowed to live there not becaues of the high expense of another.

19. zarlok Banned Banned

Bolded for the thinking impaired.

Foreign Office
    November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,
    Arthur James Balfour

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Jewish is Jewish. I'm sure many of those you call Palestinians actually came from other areas of the Middle East.

The Arabs got beaten on their own turf by a bunch of war refugees who barely escaped genocide. Jews aren't even particularly known for their skills in warfare. It seems the Palestinians hardly deserved to keep the land they inhabited.

21. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Jewish is religion, not nationality. The Jews already living there in 1948 are the only Jews who can lay claim.

But, even so, does that make it right? If Germany won the war in WWII, does that make them right? No. Jews, nonetheless, had taken the land of the Palestinians. It doesn't change that fact.

And yes, spidergoat, people who were living there for fucking generations certainly deserve the land than a bunch of fucking slavs just coming in.

22. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

spidergoat: "I'm sure many of those you call Palestinians actually came from other areas of the Middle East."

LOL!

"The Arabs got beaten on their own turf by a bunch of war refugees who barely escaped genocide."

No, the 1948 war was fought by healthy Europeans with front-line U.S. equipment.

"Jews aren't even particularly known for their skills in warfare."

They are now.

"It seems the Palestinians hardly deserved to keep the land they inhabited."

That's better: Since you believe in conquest, it is dishonest to put up any pretense about morality. If you think might makes right, just say so.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.