Israel's creation made Palestinians victims of Holocaust

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Out standing ! Mr.Spock.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

TNX

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Its natural for people to remeber the characteristics of people who have inflicted harm on them. I still remeber the bullies tat beat me up, tall, brown fellas with an evil smirk. Ill never forget them. The same can go for him. Fact of the matter is that the major Western powers have always had a white man at the helm and its always been them who have approved and carried out foreign policies which have dictated the domestic policies of less stronger countries. And if those policies had a negative impact then people will remember who inflicted this upon them. And that leads us back to remembering the characteristics of the people who influct hurt.

But you seem to be dismissing him saying hes not racist as he has best friend who are white. Also, if you want to say hes racist towards white people, then that would count towards Muslims as well seeing there are Muslims whiter than the whitest and there are Muslims darker than the darkest or ofcourse against anyone white in his family or anywhere else.

From all this it just seems to me you want to paint him off as some racist person, which he has vehemently and continuously denied. Yet you hope to keep banging on that door in the hope youll stumble onto some buried treasure with which you can hurt him on this board. Unbeknownst to you that door is only painted on a wall of brick, hence it is you who seems to go off on appearance and colour instead of Kadark here.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Hes just racist towards white women it seems

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

especially if they're young and jewish

9. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

You do know you jsut called yourself racist towrds white, young, Jewish women right?

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

why stop there? i hate white rabbits, dogs, and icebergs-you know, they are white.

DEATH TO ALL THE ICEBERGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i'll second the iceberg thing if it can be explained on how to kill something that is not alive

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Did you see the "South Park" episode about World of Warcraft? The virtual world was being taken over by an exceedingly strong and clever but evil character. He was killing off other characters at a prodigious rate and spoiling the game for everybody.

Since the administrators couldn't quite track him down they enlisted the South Park kids to just kill his avatar. All they had on him was a good profile: very young, no friends, no other interests (duh!). In other words, he had no life.

One member of the team asked perplexedly (wait for it), "How can you kill something that has no life?"

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

15. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

do i really need to say what it is? i think its obvious.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Mod Note: Thread has degenerated into trivialities and endlessly circular arguments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.