Israeli newspapers Photo-shop out female Cabinet ministers

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Its not distorted. Its what really happens. And then we have the precision bombing which results in innocent women and children being killed and buried under stone and debris.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

Half of your claims are grossly distorted, and the other half is made up. And you just regurgitated everything you've read on some Islamonazi website and played broken telephone to make it sound even worse. Dude, you don't even admit that the Islamic fucks that chop off heads are worse! How can I take you seriously at all?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

I dont have to admit anything, just like I dont ask you to denounce or respond to every single thing. Anyway, which are distorted and which are made up? And what website would that be?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

Which website would that be? Those websites are aplenty. You know better than me anyway.

As for which claims are made up and which ones are distorted, I find it ridiculous that the least violent of the candidates be forced to explain themselves and be on the defensive. Whatever you may think in your unfortunately twisted version of events in your head, you surely agree that chopping off heads with rusty knives and mob stoning to death is worse than anything else that could happen? Heh, you'll just find a slippery way to not answer "yes". Here it comes:

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

"least violent" =

"most moral army" :thumbsup:

translation = only attack the defenceless.

9. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

So you dont even know which websites you accuse me of taking that from? Typical. Chopping off heads of innocent people and stoning innocent people to death is not something I agree with, but I dont find it any worse than building cages around peoples homes and then stoning them from the rooftops and streets when they come out or caging them in then bombing them and killing them. Somehow, according to you, were supposed to find anything Muslims do waaaaaaay worse than anything others do. But then again, what else do you expect from someone who has invoked Godwins law at least twice today...

10. otheadp Banned Banned

I didn't say "anything", I was comparing the worst of both sides. Your paranoid response is weak. As for Godwin's law -- it is the result of talking for years to morons who invoke Nazis the first chance they can, forcing the just side into contrasting real Naziism and Israel's actions - i.e. being on the defensive, completely unfairly, defending themselves against idiotic accusations. If anything, it's violent Islamic terrorism and their supporters/defenders that should be on the defensive, instead of Jews trying to defend themselves. So I will call YOU and people in your camp Nazis, and let YOU contrast between the shit that you're defending and Hitler's Nazism.

You've been surprisingly tame and civilized in our discussion today so I almost feel guilty doing that to you. But from my previous experience, you are an exception.

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Again you can criticize them for their actions all you want, but you can't criticizes their beliefs without breaking the ideal that everyone entitle to their beliefs, do you understand the difference between action and belief here. Think of it this way if a pedophile fucks a kid we can punish s/he, if the pedophile says "loving children should be acceptable" well sure s/he is entitled to that belief, but s/he still going to jail for fucking a child.

12. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Defensive? Idiotic accusations? Its you who somehow turned this thread into a threat about "Islamic extremism" when it was just about a couple of newspapers. You are the one defending the bombing and killing of innocent people, not me. From your post, I deduce that you think Israel is the just side and the others are Nazis. You would do well to remind yourself of what Nazi Germany actually was like, and what it had. Compare and contrast the Nazi German military with the Israeli military and Palestinian fighters. Big difference. Which country doesnt allow a certain race of people to live and work in a large part of it? Which country believes itself to the one perfect race? Fact is that you cannot admit to Israels crimes against the Palestinians but you have no problem attacking anyone who dares to point out these hypocrisies in your reasoning. It seems you are the one defending beating up women in the streets, bombing and plotting to bomb holy Muslim places, caging peoples houses and stoning them and bombing and killing innocent people that are trapped on a piece of land from all sides.

Ya, Im the Nazi

13. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

As long as he only says stuff and doesnt carry it out, then you cant really charge him with paedophilia I think. The thing is this: believing that women shouldnt appear in Newspapers is something that isnt comparable to killing 1000s of innocent people, even if that is based on a belief. One of those is just a belief that does not physically harm people, the other has already killed a lot of people.

If you cant criticize peoples beliefs without breaking the ideal that everyone is entitled to their beliefs, our society would collapse, at least intellectually. No one could criticize anyone anymore or we wouldnt believe that freedom of thought and conscience are important rights. But because of those rights, people can believe and think what they want, but when they harm other people physically because of those beliefs, its a whole different ball game.

14. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

The ultra-nationalist traditionalist religious right are cruel and stupid and destructive regardless whether we are Talking about Christians in the USA or Europe, Muslims and Jews in the Middle East or Hindus in India. Maybe I should add Buddhists in Sri Lanka to the list.

These stone age people just are not ready for the modern world.

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

little fact: the ideal is broken all the time, we are all still here, that is why its an ideal.

again you still do not separate belief and action, we punish for the action not the belief.

16. Exterminate!!! Registered Member

lets hear more japan bashing! how bad are they?

17. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Exactly. It seems you agree with me yet dont want to acknowledge it. As you said, we punish for the action, not the belief. And if someone wants to believe a certain land belongs to their race, thats fine. But when you carry out that belief through actions that cost people their lives, its not the same.

18. otheadp Banned Banned

I've played this game before - and it's played by deflecting the issue and acting on the mirror principle, i.e. "well, what about YOUR side doing this and that?" instead of responding to the original issue. Whenever I engage in goodfaith discussions I get this sort of bullshit, so no more

I'll respond however the fuck I want. Anyway, whatever Muslims are doing all around the world (the crazy ones, not the "normal" ones) outweighs, overshadows, drowns, supersedes, buries, outclasses in scale and magnitude than anything that extremist Jews are doing. Use any metric you wish: number of displaced peoples, square kilometers of "stolen" land (that's if you actually count Israel as "stolen" land), number of dead victims, number of beheadings and/or stonings, you name it.

The numbers alone: there are 1.4 billion Muslims. Let's say 10% of them are extreme, and 1% of them is violently extreme. That means 140 million extremists, and 14 million violent extremists. By comparison, there are only 13 million Jews on earth, in total.

And you have the gull to complain about Jewish extremism? I ask you again, how the hell can I take you seriously? The best part about you is that you don't engage in these cheap discussion-derailing tactics I mentioned earlier. You honestly and in good faith believe what you're saying. That means there's still faint hope for you. But for now I can't take you too seriously.

I did no such thing

Even if you go look through my previous posts you'd have to twist my words to make them mean what you just claimed.

The difference is in means. If anything, Islamic / Arab extremists may even be worse in their intent. Would you like me to dig up some famous quotes uttered by your heroes? And then I'd contrast them by famous Jewish quotes countering the genocidal drivel. Man go to school and learn something. Like I said - you don't sound like a reactionary tool so you can still be salvaged from that disgusting brainwashing you've endured for G-d knows how many years. Go learn something. You can start by making a list of 5 things you find disgusting about Islamic extremists.

19. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

That is done because people like you want to make it out as if Muslims are the only one in the world that commit crimes. Before you start condemning a whole religion, look at your own house or the people you are supporting otherwise you will sound like a hypocrite and it will be pointed out.

That alone proves the flawed argument you are using. If a group is larger than another group, almost ten times in this case, expect there to be more criminals. Thats why you have to make a relative comparison. So, if you go by a per capita comparison of people murdered, you get this. Or what about assaults. Fact is that Muslim countries are relatively at the same levels as all other countries. But because people like you dont care for truth but are out to bash 1 group in particular, you pick 2 countries currently devastated by wars then paint all Muslims by what happens in those countries. If you want to go down that road, maybe you should take a look at the history of the West, with all the ars and invasions and riots and killings. Even Iraq, in its current situation can be ascribed to the West or, as you prefer, Christians.

Unless Islamic extremism used high tech weaponry and experimental weaponry to bomb innocent people, men, women and children, that are blocked from all sides, and has one of the best armies in the world and nukes, I will complain about Jewish extremism. Jus like you like to complain about islamic extremism. After all, action-->reaction.

Do you condemn Israeli attacks on innocent Palestinians?

Who are my heroes?

So no Muslim has ever spoken out against genocide?

You can start by listing the 5 things you find disgusting about Israel. Anyway, Im a product of the Western-European educational system, which means that our history lessons almost always dealt with Nazi Germany, After having studied Nazi Germany in 2 countries for years, I have apretty good idea about they did.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  20. otheadp Banned Banned

Per-capita assault and murder rate? We weren't talking about that, were we. We were talking about whose extremists are worse. Look at per-capita or not per-capita and Islamic extremism is still infinitely worse. It's preposterous I even have to say this out loud as an argument and that you, a product of Western education (which I've noticed), deny it.

But let's say your argument is valid, and I should use per-capita numbers. There are more than 108 times more Muslims than Jews on earth (1.4B vs. 13M). In comparative numbers, let's say there is a city of one million people (Muslims) and a small town of 9000 (Jews) just a few kilometers away. And let's say for argument's sake that Jews are twice as extreme as Muslims per capita, and are engaged in equally nasty things (stoning, beheading, government sanctioned torture, etc.). Now let's say there is a big city next door to both the Muslim city and the Jewish town. Do you think the 2% of 9000 of Jewish extremists are more dangerous to that 3rd city than the 1% of the 1000000 Muslim extremists? That's 180 vs. 10000. I'm just laughing here that the Muslims would be bitching about the 180 but not about the 10000. But this comparison is unfair, because Jewish extremists are waaaay smaller per-capita too, and their actions are not nearly as extreme as the Muslim extremists'. So even this very disproportionate "180 vs. 10000" comparison is unfair towards the Jews.

And yet there you are, sitting there, complaining about Jewish ultra Orthodox people photoshopping women from a picture. Don't make me laugh

Here's a little something to sooth your eyes and put things in perspective: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Refaeli

21. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

We were talking about people dying as a result of islamic extremism. Those numbers are recorded. However, a look at the per capita murders and killings and assaults shows that the countries leading the lists cannot put it down to islamic extremism.

Only an idiot would make a distinction between 1 group of extremists killing people from that of another group.

Worse than any other kind of extremism?

No. In my opinion they would be the same.

We do. Muslims have denounced and condemned violence and terrorism more than the West. However, when someone like you wants to make it look like Muslims are the worst, ever, we respond by pointing out your hypocrisy. and when we act like you do all the time, somehow we are condoning violence and terrorism.

Me? I wasnt complaining. Go back and read what I said. I merely responded to electricfetus when she was saying something about Sam.

Eh? What am I supposed to with that link? Oh, you want some pics! Ok, here:

http://arabianbeauties.blogspot.com/2007/06/princess-reema-durani.html

http://arabianbeauties.blogspot.com/2007/05/nelly-makdessy.html

Dunno what you want to do with them though :shrug:

22. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Just curious, how is that in Japan??

23. otheadp Banned Banned

Here's another one: http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/meet-osamas-niece/2005/12/23/1135032164860.html

It's Osama bin Laden's niece. And what of it? All these beauties live in the West. If the Saudi King's niece would dress like that in the Kingdom, the religious police would arrest her, but would not humiliate and beat her and then publicly flog her, which is the typical treatment for acts like this, but only because she's related to the king.

Women parading like this in most of the Islamic countries (and I'm not talking about 51% either) would get in a lot of shit in the least, and could very likely be in physical or even mortal danger. Like why are you such an idiot posting these pics as if it's the same as the one I posted?