Israel begins sell-off of refugees' land

Discussion in 'World Events' started by StrawDog, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Being part of a force, that trains to kill, occupy and destroy things does not make you deserving of death, but it gets you close enough.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I am not a bigot and my views are based on facts. Yeah I have no idsea what i'm talking about yet I presented a source.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

That is a fair comment. Where, or with who, lies the responsibility to end the circumstances that result in innocents being murdered?

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, a source that is using unnamed sources, and purported war crimes, yes really reliable sources, what you have presented a blog site with a agenda, with no concrete evidence, only wild speculation and conjecture, nothing in the video showed any such actions, or abuses.

Your the one who brought up ROEs and claimed that they were a shoot on sight, now provide documentable reference, fact and name, or the actual ROEs that show such were the Rules of Engagement.

pj, show one post that you have made that doesn't blame Israel from day one.

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yes because active duty soldiers always give their names so they can be punished for being a whistleblower
    They have been substaniated by Israeli sources.
    more reliable than anything you've posted.

No i didn't say that I said they ammounted to that.
    I did. Just because its not confirming your ideas doesn't mean its not reliable.

Blaming those responsalbe doesn't make you a bigot. By that defintion you would have to be a bigot because you don't think Israel has a blame. and even if I have never not blamed Israel for its actions doesn't make me a bigot. I blame the spanish and english for offing wqhole peoples it doesn't mean I'm a bigot.

10. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Further to this grotesque outrage. A most disturbing and damning post from Kawther Salam.
    Any comments regarding this article?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

See the poll, Buffalo. 82% of Israelis supported the massacre in Gaza, if you compute that 20% of Israelis are Arabs, that is all the Jews who supported acts like this:

Ask the Peace Now movement if they can even get a thousand Jews to come for a demonstration in Israel.

The ones who did not want to kill the Palestinians have probably moved out.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM your definition of what the story show and poll asks.

And as to;

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/13/world/middleeast/13israel.html?_r=1

Israelis deeply believe, rightly or wrongly, that their military works harder than most to spare civilians, holding their fire in many more cases than using it

“This is a just war and we don’t feel guilty when civilians we don’t intend to hurt get hurt, because we feel Hamas uses these civilians as human shields,” said Elliot Jager, editorial page editor of The Jerusalem Post, who happened to answer his phone for an interview while in Ashkelon, an Israeli city about 10 miles from Gaza, standing in front of a house that had been hit two hours earlier by a Hamas rocket.

“We do feel bad about it, but we don’t feel guilty,” Mr. Jager added. “The most ethical moral imperative is for Israel to prevail in this conflict over an immoral Islamist philosophy. It is a zero sum conflict. That is what is not understood outside this country.”

This is not a call for the destruction and murder of the Gaza Arabs.

Boaz Gaon, a playwright and peace activist,

“Hamas has pushed Israeli thinking back 30 years,” he said. “It has killed the peace camp.”

Even the Peace Camp in Israel recognizes that Hamas is responsible.
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle21683.htm

If Hamas doesn't want their people to starve don't shoot rocket and mortars daily into Israel, don't start a war you can't win.

War is Hell, it is a dirty business, and there are no saints on either side, but Hamas and Gaza and the Arab Palestinians have chosen this route, they have been on the attack against Israel since before 1948.

Daily mortar attacks, rocket attacks, suicide bombers, constant probes against the security forces, kidnappings......war, that is what Hamas, Fatah, and the myriad of smaller Arab warlords have chosen.

So again show exactly in expressed words that Jews Israelis support the murder of Arabs in Palestine, show the ROEs that authorized shoot on sight, show the Operation Plans that are the necessary part to carry out such a thing.

SAM you are running rampant with Hyperbole, and bigotry, your Islamic chauvinism, is on display for all to see, and it is as ugly as any such bigotry from any raciest around the world.

Nothing you forwarded show any such sentiment from the Jews Israelis, supporting the rampant murder of Arabs in Gaza or the West Bank, or anywhere else in the world, the ROE of the Israeli Army are clear and firm on that subject and if that weren't the death toll would be in the 100reds of thousands, not 1,400 casualties.

Mod Note:

Please do not conflate all Jews with Israelis. It appears here as if you are trying to exaggerate the position of another contributor.
    Please avoid ad hominems as in "SAM you are running rampant..." above.

-Hypewaders

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
  13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well Buffalo the way I see it, ghouls can justify napalming villages or throwing white phosphorus on children or even torturing innocent civilians in unlawful detention as "self defence".

The question is, do you really want to accomodate such thinking? Are these the kind of people you want to reach a compromise with?

You can compromise with people who show some semblance of remorse at starving children lying next to the dead bodies of their mothers.

What understanding can you give to those who will deliberately keep away rescuers from them?

At what point do you say, enough! This must stop, now!

Here is a preview of Max Blumenthals new documentary called Israel's Terror Inside

What part of it do you disagree with?

14. otheadp Banned Banned

It is Israeli land, and they can do whatever they please with it. If you got problems, click your heals three times and go f8 yourself. Have a nice day

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Anything missing?

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Knowledge? Why don't you start a separate rant on it?

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

19. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

You are funny.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I recall from some thread you have a slight mental condition? Nevertheless, feel free to respond to my post #53 in the on topic thread.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's a developmental disorder, which often results in a higher than average IQ. I responded in post #58.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

22. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

It seems they never comprehended the phrase "Never Again!".

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

no it isn't
    no they can't you see there are these things called laws.
    what a surprise an Israeli supporter thinks its perfectly ok for Israel to flaunt international law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.