"Ismael Ax"

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by IceAgeCivilizations, Apr 18, 2007.

1. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Muhammed selected the Arab Moon god, Allah, to be the "one true god."

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

And your YHWH of the bible was a Canaanite fertility/warrior god. This is readily appearant in the older stuff; some of the creation mythos, as well as some of the songs of Solomon. It isn't until the exilic and post-exilic period that we see the israelites become monotheists.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Then why did the Jews slaughter most of the Canaanites?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It was not the shooter who had this written on his arm, it was on a blog written by some Indonesian girl about an Indonesian guy and was misinterpreted (or twisted) by some idiots (who probably think Indonesia is the Korean name for Korea, or all chinks are the same) who thought she was talking about the Korean. Apparently anyone who talks on a blog about a shooter MUST be referring to the US

8. Roman Banned Banned

Cause God gave em the thumbs up, and was like "yo, jewzors, I need you to kill everyone in a genocidal war, kthxbye!!"

9. Roman Banned Banned

Interesting.
    And Indonesians are actually jungle bunnies, not chinks. You should really brush up on your ethnogeography.

10. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

But you just said the Jews and the Canaanites had the same God, you're confused.

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I can't believe Sam called them "chinks," oh the horror, Sam, is that you?

12. Roman Banned Banned

Funny how the Israelites have a different version of history than historians, huh?

There wasn't an Exodus. There wasn't a hugantic campaign against all of Canaan. There probably wasn't an Isaiah.

The Israelites crept down out of the hills and started raiding their coastal neighbors when the Sea People showed up, screwing trade and forcing the Egyptions of Canaan.

The Israelites adopted a Canaanite god (as Canaanites, any god they had would, of course, be a Canaanite one), turned it into YHWH, and moved in.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Shows how "news" travels
    http://eldarossell.wordpress.com/

14. Roman Banned Banned

Haha, sam, you find the coolest stuff on the internet!

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm ok it seems he did have the words on his arm and scrawled it on his note as well.

Wow talk about a coincidence, having a similar name and nickname!
    http://www.carlschaad.com/blog/

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nah, its my Korean friends, they've all received notices from local Korean Associations that they should keep a low profile and may be subject to hate crimes from locals. They keep me updated when I ask them questions.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The Korean network has been very busy,many of them are very upset about this shooting.

17. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

No indonesians are chinks. The islands now known as indonesia were inhabitted by jungle bunnies, but the mongol horde has descended into the jungle bunny realms and decimated most populations.
    The struggle only continues on the island of papua, half of which is part of indonesia, western papua (where chinks are still shooting jungle bunnies on the streets) and the other is the last refuge for the jungle bunny, papua new guinea.
    By definition anything that is a part of indonesia is over run with chinks.
    I suppose many indonesian populations probably have some jungle bunny blood in them, there's no way any woman, oriental or otherwise would choose to mate with an oriental man over something as masculine as a jungle bunny.
    But most of the time they don't have a choice, hence the dramatic evolution towards feminine features, sexual selection has been entirely governed by the male half of the population.

Moderator note: Dr Lou Natic has had his ban extended to 2 weeks, for this post and an anti-semitic rant in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  18. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

How is that even relevant?

Your type will destroy this fucking planet.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

did you said what i think you said?
    which one of my arguments you can argue for arabs as well?
    cause i have read them again, and found no parallel.

no, the jews fight for their right to exist, and to live with rights since they obviously cant around the world being persecuted.

20. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Ghost, it is the Muslims who seek to destroy Israel and the rest of the world if the world doesn't convert to Islam, read your Koran and Hadith, the god of which is not the God of the Bible, contrary to what most Muslims say.

21. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

How many times have you said that?

You're a boring troll, you bore me shitless.

I could not give a shit what you think about Muslims and Islam, I know you're just another brain-dead fanatic that lusts for the blood of innocents. Tell me, what do you're type believe will happen to 'Muslims' across the World? What will happen to 'us' in this life and the hereafter? Tell us that nonsense about Armageddon and the End of Times. Tell us about how all the dark skinned Muslim devils will be suddenly have a desire to invade Israel and then how all the White handsome Christians will kill us, and then how the Jews will convert to Christianity, and how those that refuse will be killed. lmfao.

You're a clown. The 'God of the Bible'... as far as I'm concerned you're type of Christians consider a man to be God, you worship something that is rejected by other Christians, Jews as well as Muslims. rotfl.

22. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Islam seeks global domination by hook or by crook, it is what it is.

Your foul attitude does not speak well of your faith.

23. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You're nothing but a troll.

Tell me though. What will happen to us Muslims.

You know the future don't you, spill the beans!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!