Islamophobia, xenophobia and anti-semitism In the east

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Jan 14, 2008.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Japanese occupation of China was extremely brutal. Ever heard of the Rape of Nanking?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure and the Mongols were brutal too, we're not talking about kindness here.

There are still Chinese languages, peoples, culture, history, cuisine predominant in China however, not Japanese

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No but pointing out that Islam still does these thing as a norm today, while the western cultures are steadily moving away from these practices is.

No you can't place the blame on the west these practices were well established before any western nation ever set foot in the Middle East and Islam.

D H I M M I :: Coalition for the Defense of Human Rights
    Dhimmi is the status given to Jews and Christians under Islam. Throughout history, these religious minorities in Muslim lands have been oppressed and ...
    http://www.dhimmi.com/

DHIMMI: A BRIEF OVERVIEW
    7th-21st century. The notion of Dhimmitude, originating in the 7th century, still applies today to non-Muslims under Islamic rule—whether Jews or Christians, whether in Saudi Arabia or in Sudan. Dhimmitude began in 628 CE when Mohammed and his forces conquered the Jewish oasis at Khaybar. They massacred many of the Jews and forced the rest to accept a pact ("Dhimma") which rendered them inferiror to their Muslim conquerors. Over the centuries, the ideology of Dhimmitude expanded into a formal system of religious apartheid.

Institutionalized apartheid. In Shari’a law, there are official discriminations against the Dhimmi, such as the poll-tax or jizya.

No legal rights. Jews may not testify in court against a Muslim and have no legal right to dispute or challenge anything done to them by Muslims. There is no such thing as a Muslim raping a Jewish woman; there is no such thing as a Muslim murdering a Jew (at most, it can be manslaughter). In contrast, a Jew who strikes a Muslim is killed.

Humiliation and vulnerability. Jews and Christians had to walk around with badges or veils identifying them as Jews or Christians. The yellow star that Jews had wear in Nazi Germany did not originate in Europe. It was borrowed from the Muslim world where it was part of the apartheid system of Dhimmitude.

Conditional protection. The protection of the Dhimmi is withdrawn if the Dhimmi rebels against Islamic law, gives allegiance to non-Muslim power (such as Israel), refuses to pay the poll-tax, entices a Muslim from his faith, or harms a Muslim or his property. If the protection is lifted, jihad resumes. For example, Islamists in Egypt who pillage and kill the Copts do so because they no longer pay their poll-tax and therefore are no longer protected.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Sam you do realise the abuses comited by the Japanise are the reason there is STILL bad blood between the china and Japan? You did hear about the international protest causes by Japan's PM visiting the war graves of those that China conciders to be war criminals dont you?

You DO know about the Berma railway dont you and the torcher the Japanise inflicted on the Australian POW's

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats not my point.

The Chinese are not speaking Japanese. What are the Australians speaking?

I'm talking about xenophobic and cultural genocide.

9. Kadark Banned Banned

BR

What does the dhimmi status have to do with the treatment of other cultures/ideologies by the West? If you want to discuss dhimmitude, great - start a thread in the religion forum. Here's a good read: http://muslim-canada.org/ch12hamid.html

10. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

While I do not argue that these incidents happened. Have you been to bangladesh ?, there is no widespread discrimination of minorities. In fact, churches and Hindu temples are thriving in the country, and i've been going there for over 10 years now.

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

UMM we WON WW2 rember

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Australian natives did?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You seem to be making a case that xenophobia and anti-semitism, was caused by western interference, well I was just pointing out that Dhimmitude is the height of discrimination, xenophobia and anti-semitism, and was practiced by the Moslem cultures long before there was any interference from Western Cultures, that Islam is still today, practicing the same discrimination, xenophobia and anti-semitism, against the West and Israel, that it did in the 7th century, and doesn't seem to be doing a thing about it except blame everybody else for their actions.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And you are a Moslem? a little difference wouldn't you say? part of the Ummah, Dar al Islam, not a Dhimmi.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

This thread is about islamophobia, xenophobia and anti-semitism in western societies.

16. Kadark Banned Banned

No, I'm not making that case at all. I don't care who started it - I care about who currently is doing it.

I take it you didn't read my link. The nerve!

Who is this "Islam" person you keep talking about? You're generalizing here, and you know it. Oh, and can you tell me what Muslims were "discriminating the West and Israel" in the 7th century?

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What do you think happens when Islam destroys the religious cultures of those who are conquered, and come under its rule, cultural genocide, most cultures revolve around their religious practices, take those away and the culture dies.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So is there an example of a Western Empire, which like the Mongol, Persian and Ottoman Empires either allowed the native culture to flourish unrestricted, or adopted the language and culture of the conquered peoples?

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

I have been asked to get this thread back on topic so i am going to split it

I will close it until im done so please be patient

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

MOD HAT: I have left all the posts here except i changed the origional to reflect the new topic

Please stick to the topic

21. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Culture or not, the Mongols had no problem slaughtering people nor did the Japanese with the Chinese with their biological tests that make the Nazis vs Jews look like nothing.

- N

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM where did you get that history from, the Mongols were famous for their slaughter of indigenous peoples, in their sweep out of Mongolia to the edges of Europe.

23. superstring01 Moderator

Ah... Buffalo, don't you know: everything the west has contributed to history (pretty much every advancement enjoyed by the modern world) is evil and everything the east has contributed to the world is good.

~String