Islam vs. the Western World: off-topic posts from a Religion thread

Discussion in 'World Events' started by kks, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

so ahh
    come may, fedr808 will be celebrating the 61st anniversary of the founding of the zionist entity known as israel

some will not

On April 1948, the same month as the infamous massacre at Deir Yassin and the mortar attack on Palestinian civilians in Haifa's market square, Plan Dalet was put into operation. This authorised the destruction of Palestinian villages and the expulsion of the indigenous population outside the borders of the state. We will not be celebrating.

In July 1948, 70,000 Palestinians were driven from their homes in Lydda and Ramleh in the heat of the summer with no food or water. Hundreds died. It was known as the Death March. We will not be celebrating.

In all, 750,000 Palestinians became refugees. Some 400 villages were wiped off the map. That did not end the ethnic cleansing. Thousands of Palestinians (Israeli citizens) were expelled from the Galilee in 1956. Many thousands more when Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza. Under international law and sanctioned by UN resolution 194, refugees from war have a right to return or compensation. Israel has never accepted that right. We will not be celebrating.

We cannot celebrate the birthday of a state founded on terrorism, massacres and the dispossession of another people from their land. We cannot celebrate the birthday of a state that even now engages in ethnic cleansing, that violates international law, that is inflicting a monstrous collective punishment on the civilian population of Gaza and that continues to deny to Palestinians their human rights and national aspirations. (link)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Ahh

given that

/information..

The righteous see it this way. A honest and honorable plan for the future. If sanity can prevail.

Aims of Gush Shalom

Shalom

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

shalom predominately means hello and goodbye, hardly ever peace. where the hell anyone got that idea i dont know.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

In Hebrew, the root of the word (always in a three letter format), and depending on the vowels that are used, has several meanings (that are relevant to the general meaning of the word Shalom); as for example: One meaning is "Whole", another could be the actual verb "Pay" usually in command form. The conjugated verb has other spins that are worth noting, such as: "Hishtalem" meaning "it was worth it" or "Shulam" as "it was paid for" or "Meshulam" as in "paid in advance." Hence one can jokingly say that, "when it's paid-for then there is peace," as in PEACE HAS A PRICE.

8. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

SAM, what is your solution?

The answer is "have egypt, jordan, Lebanan, Syria, etc. attack Israel and destroy it"

And of course they would beat, murder, rape, pillage, and destroy any trace of the Jews, Tel Aviv would burn.

they would dynamite the western wall.

They would desecrate temples and destroy houses.

And dont even say im wrong.

We all know the solution, the last one to try it was Hitler, and the one before that was Urban the tenth (the guy that started the crusades)

We all know that in your heart of hearts, you want to see Israel, the Jews, and the west die.

Because all evil comes from those three things.

As i said before Arabs merely pass the bull. That's why their cities are cesspools, their governments dictatorships, armies are corrupt, power hungry, and bloodthirsty. none of them have enough balls to say "hey, maybe I, maybe we, maybe our government is wrong" None absolutely none.

And SAM is our proof.

She is infallible, everything she says HAS to be infallible.

She always must be right.
    SAM accuses us and our sources to be misleading because they are "western" when she declares that her biased, and well known, bigoted news sources are totally right.

She cannot even consider that there is nothing wrong with her government, people, or even herself.

And we all know that the only person that cannot assume those thoughts, is the same person that assumes that they themselves are perfect.

9. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

You simply are clueless aren't you. The Arab countries are in shambles because of the destruction of their lands during the colonial era when the European occupied their lands for 200 years. To ignore this is simply dishonest, and shows a lack of insight on your part.

The present situation in the Arab world is, in a major part, established due to Western backing of dictatorial regimes and oppressive monarchies. The Saudi monarchy is completely funded and guarded by American military power. The West has a tendency to invade, put sanctions on, or isolate democracies in the Middle East [Palestine, Lebanon, Iran].

Now everything is backfiring because eventually the people of these nations are going to revolt. Let's see if they are still Pro-American when the revolutionary governments take power. Try to take a guess.

10. Gustav Banned Banned

in germany......

“We Jews are aliens… a foreign people in your midst and we… wish to stay that way. A Jew can never be a loyal German; whoever calls the foreign land his Fatherland is a traitor to the Jewish people“. (Jacob Klatzkin 1921)

“Germany… has too many Jews” (Chaim Weizman 1920)

"I am convinced people must be forced to go to Palestine...For them, an American dollar appears as the highest of goals. By the word "force", I am suggesting a programme. It served for the evacuation of the Jews in Poland, and in the history of the 'Exodus'... To apply this programme we must, instead of providing 'displaced persons' with comfort, create the greatest possible discomfort for them...At a second stage, a procedure calling upon the Haganah to harass the Jews." (Rabbi Klaussner 1948)

we then move thru time and cyberspace into sciforums where we find the evil zionist, fedr808, spouting his facist ideology covered in the blood of 50 million of his martyred brethren

/sickened

11. Gustav Banned Banned

ja
    it befuddles ....

/befuddled

...to find the noble aryan, sam, batting for you dirty semites

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're wrong.

You really need to get your head out of the gutter.
    I am pleased you recognise my sterling qualities

/bestows a blessing.

Just follow me child and we shall create a peaceful state without all these religious and ethnic hangups. Fear not, Arabs hate fighting more than anything else. Instead, they prefer trade.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

A dharmayogi, balike.

14. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Please Gustav, I know what my brethren died for, they died for Israel and Judaism. A sacrifice any Jew even I am fully willing to make. Tell me Gustav, do you have anything nearly as meaningfull that you would die for? Would you flinch when asked the question? Would you wonder about it for hours and hours? I wouldn't i would look death straight in the eye and say "I hope you are right"
    those 50 million died, but they died looking straight at death, they looked death straight in the eyes.
    We the Jews support one another, and if one must die for the greater good so be it. We no longer look at death with the fear and terror so many others do. We look straight at death and say "We will not fear, we will survive" And so we have.
    Each and every one of those 50 million isn't a martyr because they died for their cause, they died for the survival of their cause.

for you to have the arrogance and ignorance to try and tell me I am a traitor when you do not even understand what those 50 million people did. For you to be that cowardly and that foolish to try and attack a man with his own cause you must be a poor soul indeed.

P.S. SAM, that wasn't a compliment, but you proved my point anyways.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

hyperbole is a dying clause

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"Dirty semites"

You know Gustav, if there is one thing SAM hasn't done which she deserves credit is to call Jews dirty.

SAM may not be racist,

But considering that quote i am pretty damn sure you are.

And just in case Gustav tries to edit the post to take it away here is what it said "...to find the noble aryan, sam, batting for you dirty semites"

And there you have it "dirty semites"

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Oooh SAM racist, thats for sure!

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

fedr,

You must never take the spookz seriously. He is a chameleon.

Hey backoff wellcooked fetus, @@

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Well if i shouldn't take him seriously than you would have no problem denouncing whatever it has he has said for being bigoted and racist and apologizing that you supported him even after he said that quote and it won't happen again.

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

it's funny, people have nicknamed me fedex, fedr, 808, etc.

No one has nicknamed me fed which i think is the easiest.

21. Gustav Banned Banned

holy cow!
    an early christmas?
    perhaps... i will celebrate

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're a noob. Get with the game.

23. Gustav Banned Banned

i see

/saddened