Islam In Europe

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Atom, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Moderator Edit This post deleted because it is plagiarized without offering citation to the original text. The author of the post is spamming this forum with propaganda and preaching his agenda. It will not be tolerated. The original text of the propaganda he posted here as if he were the author (or, if he is indeed the original author, he failed to let it be known) can be found here: [PDF] http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Manji-AnotherPawnAdvanced.pdf [/PDF]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Lol. Where i did quote from other texts it was made clear (ie. question of suffering and Babi and bahai religion). Also, what i took from the Manji book was a small part about dhimmies, not the whole book as is made out to be. I dont have an agenda, I'm only countering the arguments presented here, which i doubt people came to by themselves either. If someone asks me a question about certain verses and hadith and dhimmies, then I will answer those questions. If they are too long for you go ahead and mark them as preaching and delete them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Arsalan,

What year and on what day was the Qur'an finished? I still do not see the year or day listed. You can not write NO and then avoid the question!

Secondly, I asked WHO wrote which parts of the Qur'an? You listed the WHO but not which parts were written by who.

Lastly, is this list of people the ONLY people or is it the "principal" people? Well, is it everyone involved in writing the Qur'an or only some of the people? Well? All or Some?

Michael

Basically it seems to me that you do not have the information even on the year it was completed. How about we just start with that - what year was the Qur'an completed?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Maybe we have a different oppion of what is perfect.

Which is more perfect?
    a) A society where all people are taxed equally or
    b) a society were some people are taxed based on their belief.
    Which is more perfect a or b?

Which is more perfect?
    a) A society where Slavery is an acceptable institutional or
    b) a society were Slavery is illegal.

Which is more perfect?
    a) A society where polygamy is an acceptable practice or
    b) a society were polygamy is unacceptable.

Which is more perfect?
    a) A society where women are legally equal to men or
    b) a society were women are not legally equal to men.

Which is more perfect?
    a) A polygamist society where men can legally take more than one wife or
    b) a polygamist society were men and women can legally take more than one partner

Michael

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

:bugeye: Gee Arsalan why did the Muslims who decided to remain in Spain after the Catholics kings re-conquered the land decide to become Christian? Must have like the taste of pork I suppose.

Gee I wonder why so many African Slaves in Amercia became Xian?

Gee I wonder why so many Native South Americans are Catholic...

Maybe conquering them and suppressing their native religious beliefs had something to do with it?

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Prove what? Prove that the Qur'an has Jewish, Christian, and Zoroastrian and Arab stories in it or prove that Mohammad (or whom ever wrote the Qur'an and whatever year it was finished - still didn't get that answer) plagiarized those stories?

Like I said, it's perfectly obvious to anyone who is not brainwashed to believe it. I'm sure had you been born in China 50 years ago you'd be telling me how perfect Mao Communism is and saying a Prayer under a picture of General Mao prior dinner a blessing. If, today, we looked around at how crap the whole Chinese Communist thing worked out you'd tell me that it was the fault of *insert excuse*- the system is "perfect". Just as you "think" the Bible was corrupted and "think" the Qur'an is "perfect" (whatever in hell that means) and the reason why no "Islamic" nation ever became this wondrous paradise and paragon of society in the last 1400 years is because *insert excuse*

So you ask me to prove to you that the Qur'an is not plagiarized. It's plagiarized because the stories are the same stories - copying is called plagiarizism!

Do you know any Baha'i? There are a lot around where I live and I am friends with some of them. They're really nice people. They do not use the Qur'an, they have their own religious book and they believe that the Qur'an was corrupted. I know this because I asked them and they said as much right in front of two Muslims I know. These guys then said something in Arabic to which she responded in Arabic and their jaws dropped wide open. She stated that she did not believe that Mohammad was the "last" Prophet (but was a prophet) and that Bahá'u'lláh was the last one so far. To her it was evident that the Qur'an is corrupted by how badly "Islamic" societies think. You may write that the Qur'an is the pinnacle of perfection but it seems many people will disagree with you.

All divine Revelations come from the same Source; thus, the religions identified with them are in essence one. They differ in the measure of their teachings and particularly in their social laws and principles, appropriate to the times in which they appeared. The successive divine Revelations over the centuries have provided the spiritual force and laws for the advancement of civilization. Abraham, Krishna, Zoroaster, Moses, Buddha, Jesus, and Muhammad were all divine Messengers; the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh are the most recent. The coming of Bahá’u’lláh represents the fulfillment of this centuries’ long process of progressive revelation and of the expectations inspired by previous divine Messengers for the ultimate unity of peoples and peace among nations.

Now Arsalan, I have a very specific question: Given that the Baha'i think Bahá'u'lláh as a "divine messenger" (equal to Mohammad) in his writings (some of which can be found in here: Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh), there are stories that are similar to those found in the Qur'an, the Bible and in the Torah - SO? My question is, did these "revelations" come to Bahá'u'lláh from God because he is a "divine messenger" equal to Mohammad or did he copy them?

Which is it:
    a) divine revelation or
    b) plagiarisms

Can you "prove" your answer?

Get it now?
    Michael

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Just briefly describe 3 of the "many" revolutionary and perfect teachings.

Here I'll give you an example of what I am asking you for.
    Christianity brought the teaching of forgiveness. This is summed up in the "turn the other cheek" when you are slapped and to forgive you neighbor and that no one is perfect.

So Arsalan three brief examples of revolutionary and perfect teachings please,
    Thanks,
    Michael

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Tell me Arsalan, how does Islam "unite" polytheisms such as Japanese Shintoism without denigrating the Japanese religion?

Please explain.
    Thanks,
    Michael

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Now lets hear about why Amercia needs to invade Iraq and protect us from those big bad Terrorists:
    Presidential speach - 2003 - pre-invasion of Iraq
    Real reason for the Islamic War of Aggression in the words of the man who led the Islamic Armies himself:
    Khalid ibn al-Walid
    Do you not see the wealth of the land of the Persians? Do you not remember the poverty of the land of the Arabs? Do you not see how the crops in this land cover the earth? If the holy war were not enjoined by Allah, we should still come and conquer this rich land and exchange the hunger of our deserts for the abundant eating which is now ours

Real reason for the American War of Aggression in Iraq: Oil Hits Record High

Funny thing about bullshit is you can claim it smells like roses but it always smells like bullshit...