Islam denounces terrorism

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Proud_Muslim, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

LIAR. Islam means "submission", NOT PEACE.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

The Jews in Israel seem to do it more often; however, Islam is also a culture and many cultures have stopped various terrorist attacks.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Generalization is the tool of the fool, who better fool to confirm this but you my dear lady ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I dont know you are an expert in ARABIC !!

You retard, when muslims greet each others they say;

As SALAMO Alikum ( Peace be upon you ), Islam came from SALAM which means PEACE.

Get some education so that I can take you seriously !!

8. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Those Are The High Flying Claims"

The ' Satanic verses LIE exposed here' :

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Polemics/sverses.html

9. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

I am not DoctorNO for nothing.

Dont decieve yourself. Salam is not Islam. Salam means Peace. Islam means Submission. Just like "ahead" is different from "head". Although "ahead" came from the word "head". Let me educate you some more...

10. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Get a life, you dont know Arabic and you want to debate me about my own language, bug off !!

11. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

PM, just be honest with yourself and tell us does "Salam" has the exact same definition as "Islam"?

Dont try to hide behind your language, PM.

12. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Look even if you dont understand Arabic you can EASILY spot the similarities:

ISLAM ==== SALAM ( Peace )

the word submission is TASLIM not Islam.

13. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

14. Ebony Registered Senior Member

15. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

16. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

This is just load of bullshit propaganda, muslims were in Europe for many decades, they are loyal citizens, they helped building Europe after the WW2 which destroyed many parts of Europe ( clearning the mess after the civilized europeans were slaughtering each others ! )

The Jewish Controled Media always frame ALL Muslims as suspects and terrorists, the internet is the only way those jews cant stop, so hang with us my friend to hear the OTHER side of the story.

17. Katazia Black Mamba Registered Senior Member

Proud Muslim,

Hmm well I'm pretty sure the Jews dont control the media here in California.

But so far ALL terrorists seem to be Muslims which means that ALL Muslims are necessarily suspect.

Kat

18. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

19. Vienna Registered Senior Member

How about a fatwa against all Islamic terrorists - I'm all for it - are you PM

20. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

GENERALIZATION IS THE TOOL OF THE FOOLS, WHO IS BETTER FOOL TO CONFIRM THIS BUT YOU DEAR LADY ???

Why you dont talk about the ''FARC'' terrorists in Coloumbia who are killing thousands of people ??? is it because they are not Muslims ??

Why you dont talk about the ''Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path)''terrorist organization in PERU ??? is it because they are not Muslims ?

Why you dont talk about the Terrorist Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA) in Peru ???

Why you dont talk about the American domestic terrorist organizations ?? is it because they are not muslims ?

http://www.bluecorncomics.com/enemy.htm

Why you dont talk about The MAFIA in latin America and Mexcio ??? is it because they are not Muslims ?

Why you dont talk about the Christian abortion clinic bombers ??? is it because they are not Muslims ???

Why you dont talk about the suicide bombing in Bolivia which killed innocent civilians inside the Bolivian congress 2 weeks ago ?? is it because the suicide bomber was not Muslim ????

Why you dont talk about ETA, the Spanish terrorist organization which killed more than 800 innocent Spainsh ? why you dont describe them as CATHOLIC TERRORISTS since the catholic church formally adopted them under Franco??

Why you dont talk about the Revolutionary Nuclei (RN) a.k.a. Revolutionary terrorist Cells in Greece ?? or the Greek Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17 November)?? is it because they are not Muslims ???

Why you dont talk about the IRA ?? why you dont describe them as CATHOLIC TERRORISTS ?? why you only associate Islamic with the word terrorism ??????

Why you dont talk about the Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF)in N.Ireland ?? why you dont describe them as CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS ?????

Why you dont talk about The Orange Volunteers (OV)terrorist organization in N.Ireland ???

Why you dont talk about the Real IRA (RIRA) a.k.a. True IRA????

Why you dont talk about the Terrorist Israli organizations such as Kach and Kahane Chai ???????

Why you dont talk about the Aum Supreme Truth (Aum) a.k.a. Aum Shinrikyo, Aleph, terrorist organization in Japan? those terrorists realsed chemical gas which killed tens of innocent japanese ?? is it because they are not Muslims ?

Why you dont talk about the 'Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB)' terrorist communist organization in the Phillippnes !!

Why you dont talk about the Tamil Tigers in Seri Lanka who commited more suicide bombings than any one else on earth ??? why you dont describe them as HINDU terrorists ????

And many more terrorist organizations which are Not Muslims ?

You might be surprised to know that Hitler was NOT muslim after all !

The holocaust was not muslim invention.

The nuclear bomb was not Muslim invention.

The WW1 and WW2 did not start by muslims !!

The killing of hundred of thousands of innocent Vietnamese was not done by Muslims ??

The spots in our world where terrorism and killing is raging and where muslims are not involved are more than the spots where Muslims are involved:

The Genocide in Rawanda in 1994 which killed nearly 1 million innocent people was done by NON MUSLIMS under the patronage of the church !

The Genocide in BOSNIA against Muslims was done by CHRISTIAN serbs against Muslims, here are some pictures:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/bosnia/index.html

Killing Muslims in Indonesia ( in the christian islands ), here are some graphic pictures:

http://forum.fwaed.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47763

Burning Muslims ALIVE in India by some hindu fanatics:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/india/index.htm

The Brutal massacres against Muslims by the christian Russians in Chechnya:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/chechnya/index.html

Indian forces terrorizing MUSLIMS in Kashmir:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/kashmir/index.htm

The American barbaric terrorism against Muslims in Iraq:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/iraq/index.htm

The sadistic Israeli SAVAGERY THAT SURPASSES NAZIS...terrorism against innocent Muslims in Palestine:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/palestine/index.htm

21. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Proud Muslim....

I don't want to talk about those things

I want to know if Islamic leaders are going to do something positive against Islamic terrorism....LOL!

Islam is a joke - It's not going to anything to stop it. Islam denounces terrorism - yeah right and pigs can fly

22. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

It was an invention? I just thought it was a crazed mans way of creating the perfect race, and your right he wasnt a muslim so they wouldnt have been a part of that race.
    It wasnt a christian invention either, it was an american invention, and because you didnt make that one bad invention your superiour to every other religion? You talk like muslims made all the good inventions of the world like the car and space shuttle and the light bulb and steam engines and shall i continue?
    Muslims didnt start the hundred years war whats your point? Every country has wars even muslim ones, and the wars happen because of the country not because of the religion.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It only took 19 to kill 3000.

Look, I'm not against Islam, but they have a real problem now, and all they can do is deny it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.