Islam denounces terrorism

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Proud_Syrian, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Flores Registered Senior Member

My people????? what the hell is this? Italian mafia god father mentality.....FINE..... go tell your people that my people will kick your people's butt any time any where....

As you walk out, I smoke cigar, looks at person next to me, and makes a "slit his throat sign".

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Judas Guest

Ahhh, i love it when im right about someone. Silly wench.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Flores Registered Senior Member

Very amusing choice of words...coming from "you people"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ren Registered Member

your people kick his peoples ass, LOL like you did in iraq or was it afganistan?

8. Judas Guest

lol like in alamo

9. Flores Registered Senior Member

Precisely, my people, Americans, kick butt any time of the day.

I salute the flag of my country currently waving outside my work and home. My daughter recite the national anthem.

Now, who are your people exactly? I would like to phone my senator to complain....you see, you sound too much like a terrorist, my senator owes me a couple of favors.

10. Judas Guest

Just because you spend your days on your knees doesnt mean
    people owe you.

11. Flores Registered Senior Member

You will not understand my beloved Judas, in my country we elect the politicians and they serve us. In your country, they give you peanut wellfare and enslave you.

Judas and Ren don't want to tell me who exactly is their people?

Now, go down and worship the flag of America and pronouce your inferiority to the land of my birth and affiliation, or I'll swear to god that his name is on my currency, that I'll call your embassy and blacklist you.

12. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

Ren

You should not be allowed to interact on the internet . If you would use facilitations created that reflect your essence exceptions could be made for your enterntainment , however in present situation you should not even be allowed electricity .

Flores

I knew you were affected badly but Im just shocked here , Im sorry you say the most disgracefull things :

Precisely, my people, Americans, kick butt any time of the day.

I hope you say the same if Mubarak one day decides to turn and Egypt becomes involved in the axis of evil . I hope your point remains the same as they shock & awe a neighbourhood you have lived in and thousands die for your ass-kicking capabilities you love to identify yourself with as an Amerikan .

I salute the flag of my country currently waving outside my work and home

It wont salute you back

My daughter recite the national anthem.

Thats just sad . I dont know what to say ...........

go down and worship the flag of America and pronouce your inferiority to the land of my birth and affiliation

vomit inducing .

13. Flores Registered Senior Member

I was badly attacked, my religion was badly attacked, my Ummah was badly attacked....noone to the rescue. I'm merely throwing their medecine back at them, and my logic was not finished yet.

This said, I'm trying to shake them to realize that the concept they are defending is one that is hurting them. They are not Americans, yet they sound like silly Bush. I'm feeding them back their garbage to gag them, I was not done yet.

I sure know that, but how else can I make them hear themselves and their stupidity. I have to make them hear it from their side to they can gag at it. Again I was not done yet.

More crap to make them feel how I feel when they throw the "my people" better than "your people" ideas at us.

You can say a lot. Use your knowledge and eloquence to help me here. I ran out of words dealing with war and hate mongers.

Precisely, but the object to induce the vomit from was not meant to be you, but them.

Ghassan, you know my style by now and you know that there is no stronger defender of the right than me, give me some benefit of the doubt.

14. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

My bad , sorry sis .

Id say I was a bit shocked by that Iraq issue and assumed wrongly your position on the subject and your reasoning behind it . I was wrong .

Last edited: Aug 21, 2003
  15. Ren Registered Member

If you botherd to scrool up you'd see that I was not the one who started the personal insults here...
    If you dont like my point of view then though luck, if the only point of view you tollerate is one of prais to islam, then you'd probaly fine something in the line of jihad.com more to you're likeing

16. Judas2000 Registered Member

Actually Norway has for the 5th year in a row been crowned the
    best country to live in by the UN. While your country is just
    nr 7. where I live, you dont receive food stamps like you do, we receive cash if we loose our jobs. If we get sick, we still get payd even if we dont go to work. We have 6 weeks of hollyday a year,
    and we work 150 hours a month. The difference between rich and poor is rather small. And the murder ratesare of one of the lowest in the world. Your country is the exact oposite.
    Now once again...........just because you spend your time in the misionary positions doesnt make you a missionary.

WENCH!

17. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Norway

Okay, even though my Viking ancestors left from Norway to go to Scotland a long time ago, and even though my given name is Kristin, Norway may provide its citizens some wonderful perks, but with all that free time you all have, what about your unfathomally high intake of Vodka?

18. Ren Registered Member

High intake of vodka?, where did you learn this stuff?

19. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Has judas been banned and come back as judas2000? Is this a case of reincarnation? Only the entity itself can tell us.

20. Flores Registered Senior Member

Judas won't stop barking.

Our expectations are quite different buddy. I come from a family where my grandfather and father are MIT gradudates. I'm not about to belittle my potential by investigating the Norway technical institute of loosers, just because loosers and winners are equal in the fact that the government feeds them equal amount of sour cabbage, pork sausages, and potatoes.

You see, I prefer diversity. Last night, my hubby took me to a spanish restaurant where we fine dined in hot and cold tapas as we watched flaminco. The day before we ate delicious kabobs and other middleeastern food while listening to great arabic music and folklore dancing. Two weeks ago I attended a black wedding, and last week I was in a greek orthothox wedding. I love arabic weddings as well, they are the most fun. I don't think Norway can offer me such a cultural diversity, and you see sour cabage and potatoe give me an indigestion.

Plus, that blonde pale blemished dead look disgusts me. And to think that the cold weather is affecting only your pale looks....no no no.... it have affected the very core of your personality. You lack emotions, passion, love, appreciation, cultural diversity, class, ect.....Lack of pigmentation, cold personalities, and cancer vulnerability is not perceived by me as an assett. I prefer that my children be surrounded with diverse living race where they grow to understand and value humanity correctly, not be surrounded by a bunch of pale looking inbred freaks isolated from the world in a frozen climate.

I also have six weeks of annual, 3 weeks of sick, 10 personal days, plenty holidays. I work 5 minutes from home. We travel the world with our two children, and Norway is not our list.

And by the way, I know for a fact that you spend all your time in the doggy position, because your posts resemble a rabid dog barking....and what the hell is Wench????? The tool wench in my garage....It's a pretty usefull tool, but I don't see what you are getting at.....speak proper English for god sake.

21. Morteza Olangui Enemy of the people Registered Senior Member

They are synonyms

Hi:
    I live in a country where almost all of my countrymen are muslims. I do tell you Islam has good points but as a whole I believe Islam and Terrorism are synonyms.

22. Flores Registered Senior Member

mental checkup needed quickly

By your same ill logic, terrorism must have some good points as well.

PS. You don't sound like a person who is qualified to give a smart opinion about Islam. My suggestion is whenever you feel that need to go about Islam, go somewhere private, pull your pants down, squat, let it rip, and shove it back up your own ass. That will cure any of your urges to smear public forum with shit.

23. Judas2000 Registered Member

Re: Judas won't stop barking.

Most of the world has imigrants from all over the world. You think
    you are urban just because you eat rat-kebab? Speaking of cultural diversity, jugding without knowing is just ignorant.
    I went to a school were there were 89% non-norwegians.
    I know all there is to know about coultural diversity.

And one more thing, im not pale nor blemished. And jugding from your pictures YOU shouldnt be the one commenting other peoples appearences.