Is trust earned or learned?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by wegs, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

Final Mod Note

A few words to three participants in particular.

I have deleted the posts made from public view, because frankly, it was very far off topic and the message conveyed by one member did not seem to be understood by another member.

To the member in question, you know who you are. If someone asks you to leave them alone and shuts down their PM so that you cannot PM them anymore, you do not then take it to the public forum to try to get them to respond or pay attention to you. That is tantamount to stalking. Now, you were advised to stop and you consistently refused to stop. When someone else intervened on behalf of this other member, you got to the point where you were demanding to know how many times that other member had PM'ed them and if they had received PM's from that member. That is none of your business. Your personal feelings for that member may be what it may and your declarations in this thread aside, that member asked that you stop and leave them alone.

I'd suggest you take note of that member's request. If you persist in acting as you are, then my intervention will go much further than it already has.

As it stands, harassing other members like you have done is against the rules of this site. As per those rules, you will be banned temporarily and hopefully in that time, you will cool off and come to see what you have done wrong and cease and desist.

I will not be re-opening this thread. Frankly, what was being discussed has been lost in the issues that have arisen in this thread. So my apologies to the thread starter and to others who participated in this thread in good faith.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.