Is there a name for this?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by PacingYourName, Jun 10, 2003.

1. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I'm with Xev on this one.
    A woman does not get stretched out and stay loose from having sex.
    Do you think that after a woman gives birth her vagina is now stretched out to the diameter of a baby's head and never shrinks again?

Besides, if someone is not insecure about his girth and ability in bed, then he wouldn't have to worry about her being stretched out and too loose for him.

I have no problems admitting that I am not John Holmes.
    I am "average" sized, I suppose (whatever that means).
    I have been with quite a few women, and several of them had children.
    NONE of them were too loose to please me.

So that excuse just doesn't fly.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Proves my point. He's obviously fantasizing about other men fucking his girlfriend.

If he likes feeling cuckolded, he's a masochist.
    If he's thinking about the other guys, he's a flaming faggot.

Nothing to be ashamed of, sheesh, just use lots of lube and put down rubber sheets beforehand.

one raven:
    I think you'd be a bit less tight, but again - there's always anal.

Our buddy has issues and it has nothing to do with tightness.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

Masochist? i have never heard of that

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It has less to do with the girl though .. I dont like too know that some guy out there has had the experience of being with someone I love ( drives me crazy ).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Yet you claim that it has nothing to do with insecurity.
    I have to say, the things you are saying here smacks of deep seeded insecurity and self image issues.

As The Marquis requested:
    You keep saying that you are so sure of what it ISN'T. Tell us what it IS.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

logically, this would also mean that you only have one chance at sex with the right person. Your penis would be 'contaminated' with another woman's vagina after you had sex with her. It would be wrong for you then to put your dirty penis in another woman. The same would be true for the woman you had sex with. She is also ruined. If you would not stay together then you could never have sex again. what a shame.

or are only vaginas dirty little things that can be contaminated by penises. And a penis can be cleansed?

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Pacingyourname:
    Generally, tormenting yourself with images of your girl being unfaithful makes you one.

Or it just makes you an obsessive geek.
    The simple test is whether the idea of her infidelity makes you want to jerk off or to kill her or her former partner.
    You're okay if it's the former.
    If it's the latter you're fucked.

Well, obviously you don't love her, you simply want to control her.

10. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

I dont know what it is ! I dont even know what it isnt anymore! what am i insecure about then? nothing i see no reason for it

11. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

You have the idea correct right up too the point -what a shame

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

ok...maybe it is just a phase you are going through...

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

That's one odd phase though.

14. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

"NORMAL guys like whores right?!!! I mean ... th-th-th-this guys a freak right? guys... guys!!!!!"
    'fraid not xev.

I'm surprised at the attacks that have been aimed at pacingyourname. He's not making a political statement, he's telling you what he, as the animal he is, happens to be drawn to, he's assuming there is something wrong with him, even thinking he has a phobia.
    This of course is ridiculous.
    It is the rest of you with these pre-concieved ideas of what is wrong that have had your natural selves unnaturally altered. How can he be wrong if this is what his instincts are telling him is right?
    Obviously its not, you won't see a man parrot boning a girl parrot that has been banged by some 3rd man parrot.
    That man parrot must have some serious psychological issues that need sorting out huh?

The difference between PYN and most of you is he isn't lying to himself frankly. Its obvious by the way he says he can't explain why he feels like that and you guys use cliche's like "you have a small dick" and "you fear the girl will think you suck, loser". You aren't arguing by using real logic. Even if someone came in here saying he is sexually attracted to aborted fetus' you can't say "you fear rejection", its never as simple as the lines we've heard a million times before. You need to figure out what is making them feel like this.
    In PYN's case its a completely natural and normal way to feel, it will just be inconvenient for him, in this promiscuous era.

To say I'm extremely dissapointed in all of you is an over-exageration

Last edited: Jun 11, 2003
  15. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

Thanks for trying too help me and not annihilate me with as many pointless comments that i have heard over and over again .

16. Halo Full Time Nerd-Bomber Registered Senior Member

In my experience a girl gets tighter the more sex you have. Strange indeed. But in the end I believe it all boils down to preference. Why do some people like the color yellow? They just do.

17. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

I really dont care about how tight or not. That was not the point of this thread .

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

i guess that there are a lot of other people obsessed with tightness...

and xev classified them as gay...nice to know the demographics of scirforums...

(still drunk)

19. prozak Banned Banned

I think you're not going to find any competent answers here.

Sex is a spiritual act for some, and they prefer not to have it be shared.

Calling them insane for that preference, Xev, is just like people calling you insane for being the opposite.

I completely understand where he's coming from, although for me such things are more relaxed.

Whatever you do, wear latex... many people lie about everything.

20. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Originally posted by Dr Lou Natic
    I'm surprised at the attacks that have been aimed at pacingyourname. He's not making a political statement, he's telling you what he, as the animal he is, happens to be drawn to, he's assuming there is something wrong with him, even thinking he has a phobia.
    This of course is ridiculous.

No it's not. Having a preference for virgins is ridiculously limiting, and suggests issues with women or self confidence. Probably both. Call it a cliche all you like, the odds are that's exactly what it is. "The animal he is" would be drawn to any attractive female. The human he is is attracted to virgins. Now, in light of your obvious in-depth understanding of the human psyche, Dr Lou, would you like to suggest which you think might be (at least partly) the cause of this little preference... biological or social conditioning?

It is the rest of you with these pre-concieved ideas of what is wrong that have had your natural selves unnaturally altered. How can he be wrong if this is what his instincts are telling him is right?

"Instincts" have nothing to do with this, Dr Lou. "Instinct" would tell you to fuck anyone that you find physically attractive.

Pre-concieved ideas? Let's look at this. Definition : To form (an opinion, for example) before possessing full or adequate knowledge or experience.

Hmm. Now.. think about it... who is this word more appropriate to.. Pacing, or his detractors? It'd be interesting to know if Pacing himself was a virgin. Wouldn't that little chunk of knowledge open up a whole new can of wriggly things?

Obviously its not, you won't see a man parrot boning a girl parrot that has been banged by some 3rd man parrot.

Wrong. You might not see it, and his lady parrot might not see it, but he does often do exactly that. The myth of monogamy in the animal kingdom has already been exposed via DNA testing. I posted the links some time ago on these forums. Yes, parrots mate for life, as far as the evidence suggests. Yes, daddy parrot will stick around when the kids come along. However, those little eggs mama is sitting on may or may not come from daddy parrot, and could as easily be from next-door parrot while daddy parrot was out gathering worms, if you catch my drift.

That man parrot must have some serious psychological issues that need sorting out huh?

Nope. Most parrots aren't monogamous. Besides which, what has monogamy got to do with virgins? It's related, I'll give you that, but it's a probable result of Pacing's preference (we'll assume anyway), not central to it.

Hang on... are you comparing Pacing to a parrot? Granted, there might be some similarities, but...how very odd.

The difference between PYN and most of you is he isn't lying to himself frankly. Its obvious by the way he says he can't explain why he feels like that and you guys use cliche's like "you have a small dick" and "you fear the girl will think you suck, loser". You aren't arguing by using real logic.

The only thing "obvious" here is that he either hasn't bothered to think about why he feels that way or doesn't care. Either way, anyone who merely "accepts" something like this without some major self-analysis isn't exactly what I'd call overly bright, and lying to himself would be rather difficult if he hasn't even put any serious thought into causes.

Even if someone came in here saying he is sexually attracted to aborted fetus' you can't say "you fear rejection", its never as simple as the lines we've heard a million times before. You need to figure out what is making them feel like this.

No, we don't need to figure out what is making him feel like this, he does. We're simply telling him what we think, which is pretty much what you'd expect posting a topic on sciforums, yes?

You might not like it, but sometimes it is as simple as the lines we've heard a million times before.

In PYN's case its a completely natural and normal way to feel, it will just be inconvenient for him, in this promiscuous era.

"Natural", it is not. "Normal", it is not. For you to say it is either of these is ridiculous. I'll agree it's going to be inconvenient for him, but who's fault is that?

To say I'm extremely dissapointed in all of you is an over-exageration

Yes, well. To say that... oh, never mind. I'm sure by now you've figured out what I think of this particular post of yours.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

If you're against girls who've already been drilled......that would be virginophilly, no?

by chance that word be not in dictionary, look under 'insecurity' or 'incorrigible impotence'. It's all under 'i'.

22. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The marquis,

The bottom line is a virgin is what PYN see's as an ideal life mate. It is his instincts because he can't help feeling that way. Due to the sheer number of human beings and allowances from a lack of natural selection some bizarre sets of instincts can pop up in our society, you can't say "humans instincts tell them to be attracted to an attractive girl and thats it" because they are so much more complex than that and we aren't that defined as a species.

I never said he was bright, bright doesn't equate to right in situations like this, in fact it seems to do the opposite. You can't think too much about sexual preference because it will muddy and mutate what you legitimately think deep down.
    Unfortunately humans haven't thought more about anything else throughout history and now, as is apparent here, we have some pretty strange views on the subject.

There would be a "normal" if human-beings had been selectively culled by the laws of nature since their inception into the foodchain but we haven't. This has made our species extremely diverse. Its obvious by comparing how varied our physical appearances are compared to say chimpanzees. If we all had the same set of instincts we would undoubtedly look pretty similar as well.

But we don't, and what PYN is experiencing is nature "trying to see if he works", and there is a good chance he will. Anything works these days so more and more different types of human beings will keep being produced. What you see from individual to individual is all the possible routes evolution could have taken. It took all of them because it could.

Its kind of irrelevent if you think there is something wrong with them, undoubtedly there are a few people out there that just shouldn't be, but you are living in a society that is allowing it to happen so ridiculing an individual for happening to come about doesn't seem like a worthwhile venture to me.

And lets face, when comparing PYN to the possible alternatives he's a pretty harmless version of the human species.

23. Exotic_D Don't bother-Don't care Registered Senior Member

it's official.. humans are retarded as a species.. what the fuck are you trying to tell yourself? that you only like virgins? you are as contrived as the society in which we live... what about if she was raped? is she still soiled even though it wasn't her choice? you deserve to be with your "kind" if you can't accept that the world does not revolve around your dick and it's fondness of virgin wombs... you so deserve what you get... if all you can see in a woman is whether or not she has been penetrated by another cock, you are a real idiot... haha...

and Xev.. the small dick thing... it is true.. size does matter... more than you would ever imagine... but i would bang you before i would bang old slutphobic up there... that IS why vibrators were invented.. cause 90% of the male poplulation has no fucking clue what to do with a virgin let alone an experienced woman...

nuff said... it's so pitiful that you can't see beyond the superficial aspect of a human being, virginwannabe... but hey... live and let live, as i always say.. and i hope you are happy in your dysfunction... but i really think it is more about your inability to deal with the fact that some guy could get your girlfriend off better than you ever could rather than "i want it to be her first time"... you just don't wanna go down in her books as a lousy lay... which you prolly are anyway...

and yes... we do compare all of you against one another... and yes... the ones that suck are remembered far more often in "girl" conversations than the ones who rocked our world... those are the ones we like to keep safely hidden in our version of pandora's box.. no pun intended... we don't want our girlfriends fantasizing about our fantastic lovers, so, we talk about our anti-already-been-there-done-that dudes like whats his face up there to curb their appetite... but more so... to warn them

D