Is the theory of evolution true?

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by PetriFB, Jul 10, 2006.

1. PetriFB Registered Senior Member

Bible says that God is everlasting and Almight and Creator and that all what is exist He has create...I believe that and it is enough for me .....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

PetriFB,

So in summary what you are saying is -

Evolution is wrong because - Complexity needs an intelligent designer.

And your alternative to evolution is - Complexity that doesn't have an intelligent designer.

I hope you see that your assertions cancel out each other.

Warning: You will need to think for yourself before you can see the absolute stupidity of your assertions. Based on your previous posts I have little to no hope you will succeed in making that leap to intelligent thought.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Biologists, also being the the creation of God, also express God's word when they discover natural laws like evolution, which God must have created.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PetriFB Registered Senior Member

God created first animals and then a man from the dust of the earth........

So you see that there can't be any evolution in where man has become from apes, because God created man from the dust of the earth ...

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That is no contradiction, we are all made of the dust of the Earth, and evolution describes how.

Technically, apes led to australopithecus, and australopithecus led to man. You could say we are a very special kind of Ape, but then again, these distinctions are meaningless on some level, since the original organisms led to every other creature in a seamless line. There are no real boundries, the classification systems are artificial.

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Then, according to you, man was created in his current form?

10. imaplanck. Banned Banned

If man wasn't created in the image of god he would be extinct now like dinosaus!

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Then, what of all the skeletal remains of Neanderthals and Sapiens of long ago who don't quite look like we do?

12. imaplanck. Banned Banned

We didn't evolve from neanderthals or sapiens that is a lie brought about to brainwash you!

13. PetriFB Registered Senior Member

I stick to announcment of the Bible, which says that animals created first and then a man .....so no evolution ........

14. PetriFB Registered Senior Member

Do you know that evolution believers scientists has set up apes bones and claimed that those are bones of ape-man .....lol .. many those kind of set ups has turned out for spurious things .....

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Did you know that researchers once measured the brains of all representatives of society...

Creationists had the smallest brain by far.

Then they scanned the brains.

Creationist only used 10% of their brains with two focal spots: the nutty center and the corpus ignoramus.

16. imaplanck. Banned Banned

You are making that up!

17. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

PetriB,

But this is a science forum. What is the scientific validation of these biblical statements?

18. DJ Erock Resident Skeptic Registered Senior Member

Animals evolved from simple life forms, and then a man evolved from them

So you see that there can't be any God creation in where man has become from dust, because evolution created man from the processes of time...

This is your logical form, and you have presented nothing to show proof. If you want to just say statements over and over, and don't offer any proof for them, then this is not the place to do it. If you offer some evidence, and everyone shows you how it is wrong, and how the opposing view has been proven, then either realize that your wrong and accept another view, or shut the fuck up and stop wasting our time.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I will put my hand on the bible and swear on it.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I give up. This has been fun, but you don't care what we say. Go to a bible forum or something.

21. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Do you have a link, this is most interesting?

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Link

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So, according to you, evolution is a conspiracy theory set up by scientists for "spurious things?"

What reason would they have to do such a thing?