Is the African-American culture responsible for America's music?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Facial, Feb 16, 2006.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes.

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  2. No.

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  1. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

wit=ok , hae=questionable
    arks=bad, at least write aks. beow the aist = lazy . fkers is even better than f*kers, I will perhaps adopt this one.
    A whole sentence of good writing, perhaps brought about by the fact that you had a good point to make.
    this is pretty good too
    this is overall a pretty readable, yet expressive post - sometimes you write in a way which is so lazily written it is easier just to skip parts. Maybe you could try a little harder, and then your points - sometimes quite nice - would come across more often.
    Maybe you should try "'dem looked like", or "dey looked like", rather than "the looked like", because "the" is another word and is confusing. Even, dis, dat, or yo "looked like" is easier because it is not tossing the wrong word in there.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Sup, Money? Yo. I feel ya.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

my style is a mixture of creativeplay wid written language annnd involuntary typos. so fo example 'the' for theyi dont meean to say. and 'to' for tho also. what it is is when i is typin i dont usually look up much and i later realize that i have hit keys that hven't registered text. its this stupid keyboard

anyway. nuff bout me. back to subject

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I blame rich Hollywood dorks for rap music. It's not fair to pin that one on the long-suffering black community.

8. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

I bet your house is a fucking mess.

9. tree tree trin Registered Member

i appreciate the MUSIC and the PERSON who made it. who cares about black, white, yellow, red, blue, whatever? (of course, you shouldn't ever deny someone the credit.)