Is Jew a threat to America ?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Futurist, Oct 1, 2002.

1. prozak Banned Banned

Yeah, I think it means you "took it in the ass" in this argument

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Well Prozak il be kindly enough to ask you to stop thinking about my ass. I think it means one of three things.

1. Your a asshole.
    2. You look like an asshole.
    3. Im mooning you.

Anf finally if you think I took it in the ass your wrong. And if I was looking for deeper meaning into your little tiny "post" I would say that you are racist. It sure seems like it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spookz Banned Banned

ha

i aint gonna get suckered into your head that easily, little man

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. prozak Banned Banned

CounselorCoffee posts an ass, and then insinuates that I'm thinking about his ass too much because I'm a homosexual

Spookz is up to his same old games, trying to intimidate me with phrases like "little man." Are you guys...um... experienced at all in the world of debate, writing, etc? So far, I'm unimpressed.

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Prozak it would be easy to debate you if you would answer my questions instead of pointing out my spelling mistakes and what you think Im saying.

9. spookz Banned Banned

oh cmon

its just a straightforward insult

10. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I have no respect for people who dont give straight forward insults, like you prozak. Why dont you just come out and say it for the world to hear. You are racist!

11. prozak Banned Banned

What important questions have I failed to answer?

12. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Prozak you have failed to answer many of my questions. None in this posts but in others.

13. prozak Banned Banned

OK, I'll answer them where I encounter them, unless you want to help me out by pointing them out. I don't return to every thread I touch.

14. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

15. prozak Banned Banned

I saw one "question":

"Please explain it to me then."

Your answer awaits.

Judaism and Christianity are interchangeable, except Judaism is racist.

Praise Mohammed!

16. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Your answer awaits.

Judaism and Christianity are interchangeable, except Judaism is racist.

Praise Mohammed!

If you openly criticize Judaism it sounds like your a racist. Why? Good question, glad you asked. The Nazis were Christians, so if I start talking about how much I don't like Christians only a certain number of people, probably Christians themselves, are going to jump up and start calling me a heathen who has not heard the word of God.

If I got up and said "Screw the Jews" Im being associated with something that Hitler probably said. So therefore Im a nazi by comparison.

Mohammed has nothing to do with this discussion, but Im sure if I openly criticize Muslims Id be called a racist to, or depending on the people around me, Id be right.

So why is it that if you criticize Christians that you aren't a racist? But if you do it to Jews then you are? Believe me prozak it happens, for the reason listed above.

17. prozak Banned Banned

I'm sure some people like it to happen, but that doesn't mean it's logical.

There are many reasons people could criticize Judaism without being Nazis/racists, including:

a) The concept of Judaism is insane.
    b) It's xenophobic and racist as a culture
    c) It rewards apocalyptic zeal
    d) "God" is for lunatics

Racism doesn't come into any of those. I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here.

18. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

There are many reasons people could criticize Judaism without being Nazis/racists, including:

a) The concept of Judaism is insane.
    b) It's xenophobic and racist as a culture
    c) It rewards apocalyptic zeal
    d) "God" is for lunatics

For a minute there I almost thought you understood me. Im not talking about God. Im talking about Jews. A and B are what would make you a racist... C and D would not. Do you understand what Im saying now?

19. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Making comments about Jews is possible racism, but comments about Judaism is not.

20. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Making comments about Jews is possible racism, but comments about Judaism is not.

Thats it! Thats what ive been trying to say! GB-GIL you just put it into words that I think everyone can understand!!!

21. prozak Banned Banned

I think I've always understood what you were saying, just haven't had much use for it.

Re: Gil's comments - isn't a Jew simply one who practices Judaism? Or do you believe in the racial covenant of Judaism that holds Jewish blood (heritage) to be holy, and thus consider Jews to be an ethnicity as well as a religion?

22. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Jews are a racial/tribal group. They oringinated in the Middle East, probably from Ur, and first became a political/military group of any note around 1200 bc. Prior to that, there is no real evidence of any cohesive culture which can be identified as "Jewish". (So talk of 5000 years of persecution is basically crap.) Anyway, they appear as a definite tribal group around 1200 bc, and at that time start warring with the Philistines and others for city-states in that area. The tribal group maintained their evolving religion as part of their ethnic identity, so the religion is pretty much part of the tribal culture.

23. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

So jews are a race?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2002