Is Jew a threat to America ?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Futurist, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

As a half Chinese, half Irish, half Zimbabwean Jew with a Catholic mother and an Animist Eskimo father, I take offence at such websites. They don't represent the truth of my people at all.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

[inside joke for Adam]
    As part cluster-lizard, I take offense as well.
    [/inside joke for Adam]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Not always our moon. When Europa or Ganymede are eclipsed by Jupiter, I'm known to start raking up money and plotting with the rest of my fellow jews to take over not only Earth but the biblical universe

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

It's true,

us Jews certainly are a threat to America. After me, pollux, evil poet and a few other Jews/part Jews are finished robbing the childrens hospital of dextrose, we plan to execute our major ploy of American, and eventually world extortion by monopolizing the dextrose industry as well as various oral hygiene sectors. YOu better watch out!!!

Oh ya, Bush is just a genetically modified chimpanzee with a slightly larger brain that we've created as well...

8. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Yes, and our lord and savior SATAN will revel in the torture of good, caring christians like Futurist.

Did I mention that my other half was catholic? And that I practice neither religion, but really enjoy advertising that I am in fact half jewish, rather than being half catholic simply because it is arguably 'more interesting?'

Don't think so. But I just did. So there you have it. Bugger off.

We didn't create Bush! The Wiccans did!

9. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Definetly, Futurist.

As a Jew I can inform you that every second Thursday every Jew within a one-mile (km in Canada) radius meets underground in our secret Jewery Holes to discuss how we will opress the good Christian man by being better and smarter in business. What time and where these holes are, however, I could not tell you. They would......well......let's just say your head would implode if I described what they would do to me and you.

10. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I described what they would do to me and you.

Yes. They would either kill futurist, or.....convert him.

In spite of being perhaps the most idiotic of all our trolls, futurist has spurred quite a bit of fun threads to remark on, of all things *gasps* futurist's idiocy. Kudos, to the least noteworthy troll we hath ever laid our fingers upon!

11. grazzhoppa yawwn Valued Senior Member

Youv voust clenz dee nation.

I'm half Jewish (I never get how you are half Jewish...but anyway) so I just organized the carpool to the meetings on Thursday.

If any religion and its people are a threat to America is Muslim Extremists.

12. prozak Banned Banned

Jews? I'll leave that thought alone.

Jewish values? Those are a threat to anyone who is non-Jewish. After all, goyim are seen as less valuable than Jews, who have human souls... where non-Jews do not.

Judaism and Christianity are both xenophobic and hateful, but only Judaism has a racial/ethnic basis to it. It is a racist and vindictive religion.

You're better off without any of those religious zealouts and nutcases in your life. So is America, a fundamentally Judeo-Christian nation...

13. kmguru Staff Member

Just a thought:

What if Aryans (the word is Sanskrit, remember) migrated from northwest India to Europe (not the other way) and part of the group became Jews?

That will throw a big monkey wrench to Aryan-nation....

14. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Care to prove that, prozak? Perhaps you think of both religions as being "hateful and vindictive" but I see ABSOLUTELY none of that in their teachings (at least Judaism). Assholes come from all walks of life. If you blame their religions than maybe something's wrong with you...

A great rabbi once said
    There are two types of Immorality
    That of the persons Character (incurable),
    And that of their ideals

I refuse to believe that people can legitamitely blame ones religion for their actions. Charectar and ideals are a completely seperate thing.

What I'm trying to say is that Judaism or christianity aren't racist religions. People just make it that way through interpretations. Simply put, they've interpreted idea's wrongly and transfered that over to specific beliefs.

Anyways, I hope you get my point cause I'm about to collapse of exhaustion (seriously, i dont sleep enough).

15. spookz Banned Banned

yah

they are called gypsies

16. Seeker01 Guest

Americanism is threat!!!

17. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

It's now thought that the Aryans (Indo-Europeans) started off in India as part of the Dravidians, and then they branched off by going to the Baltic area without really having anybody split off, and then from the Baltic area some went back to India, some went to Western Europe, etc.

However many people like to hold that European Jews are in fact not of European descent but are actually part of a superior Jewish race.

If any religion outwardly promotes racism, it's Judaism.

I don't hate Judaism, but "chosen people" and all the better-than-them stuff is very racist. It's also part of why the Middle East conflict is going on, especially conflicts between Jewish settlers in the West Bank and Gaza who have been known to attack Palestinians living close to them, as well as to be attacked by Palestinians. (settlers have cut off Palestinian babies' heads more than once, but I'm sure it has been the other way around at least once)

Christianity says that Christians will have a better afterlife, but it does not say that they are ethnically superior like Judaism does.

Being half-Jewish myself (in fact 3/8ths, but my great-grandmother did convert to Judaism eventually), I do attend these meetings. However where I live, they are now held in chambers only accessable if you go to the 4th dimension (this was done by a Jew, now we use it to extort money from good Christians and other people, as well as give them bad fortune, it looks like ghosts or something... hahaha! also many Jewish children have playhouses there and many synagogues exist there as it is safer than it is to have a synagogue accessable from the 3rd dimension. however all these places do exist in the 3rd dimension, but on "the other side of the blanket" [imagine that a blanket is infinitely flat. two-dimensional beings on one side could not reach the other side unless they went through the 3rd dimension])

And nobody minds if I tell you that stuff, the actual technology is a closely-guarded secret.

Oh, and we store all our gold and silver and jewels that we have stolen from gentiles in "the other side of the blanket" as well. We usually like to call that place Doshdib though, it's more convenient.

And you can't go there, nya nya nya boo boo

18. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

...no.

Indo-Europeans left India for the Baltic, the Indic peoples came back to India, and then the Roms (Gypsies) came back to Europe again. lol. Not sure about Romany religion though.

19. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

I believe you, chosen person

20. spookz Banned Banned

gb

expound further on the baltic/aryan migrations please

21. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

Got that in my blood as well. I don't know a lot about my Romany
    heritage (long, long story) which is why I don't talk about it much.
    I have only a few bits of info here and there but it doesn't
    amount to much so far. I am (and have been for quite some time)
    on a quest to figure it out. But it is hard with no known living
    relatives that I can ask.

Anyway, if you are interested, this link might help clarify things:
    http://www.patrin.com

22. spookz Banned Banned

too cool
    bookmarked,thanks

23. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

You are welcome. Bookmarked a couple of the ones
    you posted in Eastern Philosophy, - interesting stuff
    imo.