Is it right for homosexuals to be able to adopt??

should it be?

• Mum and dad?

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Dad and Dad?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Mum and mum?

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not really...it is very specific, I just proved basic links with brief explanations if you would like some journal articles regarding more detailed applications of normative ethics let me know and I will PM you the links...

I assume I am me...I cant deduce anything...I can only assume.

There is a point when speculation becomes fact.

And if you are speculating that you are not yourself, you may be suffering from schizophrenia.

I strongly suggest seeking help.

I would allow it.

I personally believe that the governments should regulate who can and can't raise a child, gay or straight, before actually ever having the child. There are too many parents out there that end up having children, and being horrible parents! I think that there should be a specific agency that investigates families to ensure that they are mentally and financially fit to have kids, to ensure that the child will be provided the best home possible, without concideration to sexual orientation.

Yes, but that will be very problematic because it's a constitutional right to have children. You can regulate in such a way with adoption, and they do. I have no idea what governments allow gay couples to adopt though. I think it's allowed in the Netherlands..

Yes, but that will be very problematic because it's a constitutional right to have children. You can regulate in such a way with adoption, and they do. I have no idea what governments allow gay couples to adopt though. I think it's allowed in the Netherlands..

Actually, even many US states allow it.

Only 6 states out of 50 have rules against it (UT, FL, MI, NE, MS, ND)
So apparently most Americans don't have a problem with it. :p so there!

I didn't really say it was ok.......just mostly I have a firm belife on the subject and it will not change, I've tried to warp my mind around it but it just wont happen.

Research is a horrible excuse to judge your morals by..........honestly

If research suggested that offing 90% of the human population would solve global warming, resource deficiencies, save the human race and planet earth.......would you go off 90% of the world population?

Something about doing that just doesnt FEEL right......regardless of what the hell research says.

What the FUCK? You're saying that it's better to judge your morals on whatever you might happen to FEEL, rather than on FACTS?

You use the example of destroying 90% of the human population, but that is no analogy at all to the situation we are debating.

Back