Is it immoral to screw your great-grandpa?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Syzygys, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I agree. But to this situation it doesn't apply, because:

1. Hef doesn't want to have more kids with them.
    2. The girls are getting the money,fame, recognition indirectly, just by associating with him, not from him.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Oh boy, this is going to be a long post....

One that is ontopic and presents something contrary to my argument, preferably a fact.

That is true, at this point we just go and accept it as a true story.

On the other hand you don't know that even freakier things could go on, what this girl hasn't seen....

It is explained in the interview... Access, or the denial of it. Also some girls might be not so proud of it...

You are not getting it. It is all voluntary. Nobody is forced to do anything...

The girl's account, plus their behaviour on Larry King.

You are too young. It is only slander if it isn't true. By the way we are judging morality and not illegality, so slander wouldn't even apply....

I would think, but close to 80, really, what can he lose?

You are really not getting the voluntary part, ain't you?

Man, this is getting tiring. Last time I checked, if you get paid for sex, you are a whore. Now the paying part doesn't have to be in cash. As I said it comes indirectly for the girls.

OK, since I got tired, here is a homework for you:

Let's say you have a girlfriend. I mean a real one. Ask her this (but before you do, put a helmet on, and make sure that there are no sharp objects around you):

Honey, what do you think of unprotected groupsex with you and your girlfriends or even a few girls from the street?

Please report back to me what she said....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This is getting boring that I am always right, but I just got justification.
    I got curious about other girls sharing the inside stories, and guess what! There are actually 2 books out there published 2 years appart, sharing pretty much the SAME stories. So at this point we can safely assume that the girl didn't lie.

I am going to quote from readers' reviews at Amazon, since I haven't read the book:

" And I do find it sad what women are willing to do for money. To get a monthly paycheck to live there... come on... how is this less than prostitution? "

"His bedtime antics are fully described, in all their sad details. Meanwhile, quite a few of the live-in girlfriends are credibly portrayed as working every available angle---from virtual prostitution to selling access to Hef's parties-- to get ahead and climb the greasy LA pole of celebrity and minor fame. "

Oh, you wanna read the book?:

http://www.amazon.com/Bunny-Tales-B...=pd_bbs_2/002-7520928-0613669?ie=UTF8&s=books

P.S.: See Oniw? THAT's how you make an argument!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

No I just want to look at the cover.

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Humans have free will. Our attraction to young women doesn't mean we conciously want to have children. Throughout most of our existance, it was simply an unavoidable consequence. Modern technology allows us to short circuit this natural drive and is the reason fertility rates are so low in civilized countries.

But the point is, we still want hot chicks (i.e. healthy women of childbearing age) whether we want kids or not. Indeed, when I see a hot chick, the last thing on my mind is children.

9. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

So...How do you justify criticising someone else? You've said yourself that everything is censensual, so where do you see a problem? What makes the fact that you wouldnt...you say you wouldn't do the same thing a point where you can call somebody else immoral? I mentioned this in my last reply you know.

10. Roman Banned Banned

So what, if you don't want to have kids, you're immediately attracted to shit like this:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  11. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

That's nasty.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Where did you even find that horrible photo?

13. Roman Banned Banned

google images: old woman

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Actually, thanks Roman for posting that. You know why Oniw? Because now you can imagine just how those young girls feel when fucking Hef....

Horrible? I think that is how an AVERAGE 80 year old looks like. Be respectful of the elderlies....

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I don't know why is it hard to understand. I am not criticizing Hef for wanting to fuck young chicks. I am objecting to the lying. He should just introduce them like this: Hey, people, here are my whores.

That would be honest....

16. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

They still fuck him...they must not feel too disgusted by him.

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Or they like to live in the Mansion...:bugeye:

18. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

The point is...they still fuck him, with no objections.

19. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

It is called an opinion. I have one, you have one. By the way, don't you agree that being a hypocrate is morally wrong?

This is getting offtopic and feel free to start a different thread title: The right to criticize others

Just quickly. Being immoral depends on the sets of morals that we apply. Obviously eating humans means completely different for you than for a cannibal. Got it?

Anyway, since this is getting boring, here is a similar case:

Anna Nicole Smith at age 26 married a guy 63 (Holy fuck, Batman!!!) years older then her.

Now I am sure it was love at first sight, and the fact that the old dude was worth 900 million had nothing to do with it. I heard they had lots of things in common.

"While performing at Gigi's, a Houston strip club, in October 1991, Smith met elderly oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall and they began a relationship. During their two year relationship, he reportedly lavished gifts on her and asked her to marry him several times.

On June 27, 1994, Smith, age 26, and Marshall, age 89, were married in Houston. This resulted in a great deal of gossip about her marrying him for his money. Though she reportedly never lived with him [1], Smith maintained she loved her husband and that age did not matter to her.

After being married 14 months, Marshall died on August 4, 1995, in Houston."

Any comment on that? I don't blame the old fuck, he wanted to piss off his sons, because he hated them. But calling little Anna a golddigger sure would be slander, right Oniw??

20. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

And my point still stands: they still classify as whores. After all a whore shouldn't bitch about a paying costumer, right?

Although they usually charge more for unprotected sex...

21. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

If you had nothing to support that then yes. I realize that that's likely not the case with the topic of this thread, but that part of my argument was only using the link as a reference. Anyway, saying that you wouldn't do something and being critical of somebody else are two different things. The latter is insulting.

22. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Sure, but we should draw the line at a certain age. Let's say 60 for men.
    I have no problem with women being drawn to established men, but hey, not to mummies!

After all, if they want to make healthy little babies, older the dude, all kind of complications come up, the boys don't swim so well, etc.etc.
    And again, making babies was not the goal in either Hef or Anna's case...

23. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

To give a positive example on this matter: Larry King

He had 6 wives and 2 engagements. He is 200 year old (just kidding, I love Larry). He is 73 year old and his wife is 26 years younger. So yes, there was a huge agedifference, but at least not 60+ years.

So an old guy can go after younger ladies, but they don't have to be his great-granddaughter. And let's not pluralize the thingy...That is just gross and pathetic. Larry and his current wife have 2 kids together, I wish them happiness...

See? It can work...