Is Atheism Irrelavent?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Mazulu, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Yes, I agree. I just think when someone wants to be banned that badly they should just be banned permanently rather than continuing to let them come back and make a mockery out of the process

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

What makes you think he wanted to be banned at all? Have you been banned to know what it feels like?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Every time he gets upset (which is continually) he asks to be banned. Just read his posts. When that doesn't happen he does something to make sure it happens. He talks about how much he hates it here. Why continue to put up with that behavior if you're trying to run a site like this?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Do you know what it feels like to be told day after day by (Q) you are a liar and he never offers any proof? (Q) knows how to rile someone, and I don't know if Mazulu complained but I do now, and often it feels like you get nowhere by reporting.

I am trying to follow the rules to the letter of the law, but in the end it is interpretation of what you have said. The moderators decide without asking for an explanation. There is always a degree of misunderstanding, but once the infraction notice has been sent it is like the Angel of Death arriving - you know you're going to die and there is nothing that will save you.

8. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Maybe he is on a mission. Is he a type of activist? A Ghandi type? I have looked at this site for years and always noted Christians and the like get a hard time. It seems to be designed to make them fail.
    There are just not enough Christians that care enough to put up with the abuse they'd get on here.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  9. Seattle Valued Senior Member

If they didn't act like they were on a "mission" they wouldn't get such abuse. Just act like a normal person and you (anyone) will get treated as such.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

You are a perfect example of why we don't follow your God.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Then, start telling the truth for a change. Simple, really.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes, I'm sure you'd love to beat me to a pulp, maybe by utilizing the green stripes on your yellow belt, or was it yellow stripes on a green belt. Whatever it was, yellow seemed to be the dominant color, with stripes. LOL.

13. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

If you make an accusation back it up. I am telling the truth.

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The main reason we don't hand out permaban's straight away is because there have been historical instances of trolls goading to get banned and then other trolls emerging to create multiple threads asking to unban them. So for that reason we like to be extremely sure that they are seen for what they are before we ban them, so we don't end up with such sockpuppetry being believed by the rest of the forums members. (Otherwise yes, banning them outright would be a lot easier)