Iraqi Arab Jews

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Michael, Aug 31, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I can see you know nothing about Iraqi Jews and prefer to keep it that way.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I can see you know nothing about Iraqi Jews and prefer to keep it that way. :shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Lets see a source, I've given a meticulously researched history book and a first person account of an Iraqi Zionist Jew [neither of which you read, clearly].

What have you got?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sorry I need something more reliable than wiki. Aren't you supposed to be an academic?

[Meanwhile the book link I gave alongwith the account of the underground Zionist Iraqi gives an excellent background to the Zionist involvement in the 1941 "pogrom"]

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like I said the history link I gave alongwith the Zionist Iraqi narrative which you clearly should read before posting your hasbara links do not give any validity to the info you are providing.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And there we are. Thanks for playing!

And what, again, is hasbara?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah thanks for playing. My authoritative sources vs your publicly edited encyclopedia, which for all I know, you wrote yourself.

Hasbara is bombing synagogues in Iraq to get cheap labour in occupied lands.

Hasbara is killing Jews to drive them like sheep to the Promised Land

But here, its the British using the Jews as pawns in their power games:

e.g.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

But which, I didn't, and never have done. Nor the cited articles within it. You only have a problem with the credibility of the intertubes when it doesn't support what you're saying. Well, live with it.

I hadn't the foggiest idea what you were implying with the term hasbara as applied to me. But I looked it up.

Awesome! You're the third or fourth person to accuse me of being an Israeli operative. I thank you.

So...it's the fault of the British...that the pogrom in Baghdad happened. I see. And are they responsible for this too?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_and_antisemitism#cite_note-6

I take back what I said before. You have indeed learned some new methods of deflection. Kudos, I suppose.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You should take up your issues with the author. The Iraqi Zionist Jew who was there.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

His friends were killed in those riots, its why he joined the Zionist underground.

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Again, you miss the point.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, the British played one ethnic group against another wherever they went. Tamils wvs Sinhalese, Sudanese Muslims vs Christians, Indian Hindus vs Muslims, Irish Catholics vs Protestants. Arab Jews vs Muslims

What a lovely people

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

We are, it's true.

Yet, again, this has nothing to do with the OP or the fact of the pogroms of 1941, or anything before then.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The pogroms of 1941 were conducted under British supervision and after their arrival in Basra, they stopped when the British puppet replaced the popular choice [surprise!]. You can read accounts by self defined Arab Jews who have started "taking back" their narrative from Zionists.

Sadly, Zionism is still the biggest hurdle to their assimilation into Arab communities:

Hopefully, one soon, that will change

19. mike47 Banned Banned

All the Jews of the world are welcomed in Israel regardless to their origins or nationalities at the same time Palestinians are chased from their own homes in their own backyards by Jews . If you criticize them.....well they start their trumpet about racism, holocaust, anti semitism and .....etc .....

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Rather, the threat of persecution is.

But hopefully, one day soon, that will change.

You didn't cite your article above. Shall we just assume it came from "jew watch" then?

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think a link is considered a cite for an interview. Do you have doubts to the veracity? Because the authors are listed and can be contacted by you for verification.\

Its good to see you carry on the ole divide and rule btw. Can't get rid of the habit of supporting white settler expansionist regimes eh?

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

No need, really. I already know who's on the board at AMEU, thanks.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its ironic you should say that. Who do you think will persecute them for their Arab language, Arab food, Arab music and Arab culture, not to mention their Middle Eastern looks? The Arabs?