Iran's Holocaust Denial Conference

Discussion in 'World Events' started by madanthonywayne, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Genji Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

My God what a childish asshole Baron is! Unbelievable. I'm embarrassed for him. What a Loser!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

Genji, if u were to live live in Germany during Hitler's rein, you would have been removed from the German gene pool... the Hitler way

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

And an honor that would surely be.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Could you please explain what did you actually mean saying this?

8. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

He means: Hitler exterminated the gays.

Exactly. Hitler and Stalin were peas in a pod. It's nice to see you being so honest about your allegiances.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Then perhaps I have the distinct priviledge of not having circled quite so far in my leftist thinking as to arrive back where extremist rightism began.

I have not the faintest as to what you're referring to; I will ascribe it to hatred.

No. The premeditated murder of 6 million people is not a joke.

I'm sorry, but I don't in fact recall the Final Solution going to a vote in the Reichstag, or to the general public. I think you refer to Hitler's little cabal; and their minds were made up by 1942. They had ample time to change them, but did not do so. And since when does a longer pre-criminal period imply the absence of premeditation, you little twit?

It's frightening this dolt thinks I'm a fascist.

10. otheadp Banned Banned

yep.
    and for some reason i got the impression that you (Genji) are not white... so that would be a second reason for 'cleansing'

what's ironic is that the biggest gay rave party in the world (the Love Parade) happens in Germany

11. John99 Banned Banned

David Duke the former leader of KKK was there, he was on CNN with Ulf Blitzah. What a funny interview...good TV.

As far as the Holocaust just ask the people who lost family members or were witnesses to it while it was happenening or those who came on the scene afterwards OR wait untill all witnesses are dead THEN deny it. Take your pick.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2006
  12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's the absurd thing about this stuff. We're not debating how the pyramids were built here. This is recent history. There are still plenty of people around who were there. My own grandfather fought in Germany.

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

I think the question merely is; Was it 11 million Jews as pushed by the zionist lobby? 6 million Jews as read in US history books or a few million as suspected by some.
    It really doesn't matter. 100 Jews killed for being Jewish is a sickening crime. But with JDL, Kach types constantly parading around with their whining and self righteous pity and many Jews demanding all the world believe as they do, then US taxpayers financing this media soaking of pro-zionist thought, it all gets lost in the wash and becomes an irritant. The USSR suffered more deaths than all the Jews ever could on Earth in all of history.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

A soft-pedal Revisionism. Ah well; better than the hard sell, but worse than the normal response, which is no revisionism at all.

As for the USSR's casulaties, is there no proportionalism? How many Jews were alive at all in 1941? How many at the end? What proportion were murdered?

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Furthermore, the USSR's deaths were casualties killed by contact with the enemy. The Jews were herded up like animals and slaughtered BY THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT!!!!!

16. draqon Banned Banned

genji...speaks the truth, the truth saddens me.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Dragon, I appreciate that Russian losses in the Great Patriotic War were indeed terrible, but consider: is it worse to lose 11 million from a population of 168 million (6.5%), or 6 million from a population of 16.7 million (33%)? Some sources I do understand claim 40 million Soviet deaths, which would be 23%. No one is trying to make light of Soviet deaths; but I don't think it can be argued that Jewish losses were more staggering percentagewise, and especially for such a small community.

It's probably best that one avoids one-upsmanship overall in tallying WWII mortalities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Soviet_Union
    http://www.ety.com/tell/books/jgjewstats/03.htm

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Do you believe that some people have less right to live than others?

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi geoff
    I hope all is going well with you.

Thank you for your comments...

The crimes Stalin committed in WW2 were just part of this mas murderer's crimes, how about the Man-Made Ukrainian famine of 1932-1933, apparently 4.8million to 8million Ukranians died during this man made famine in one year, and WW2 had not started yet.. Stalins EvIL has no bounds, this should no way diminsh hitler's evil though either.

2 of the biggest mass murderers of all time ruling virtually next door to each other in 2 very powerful countries, at the same time...

Now as for Ahmendijad, i really dont know why he has hold this nonsense conference, i dont know what it willa cheive apart from damaging israeli/Palestinian relations, its hardly progressive is it. Everyone should ignore his vulgarity....

I imagine though it is all politics to deflect attention away from his incompetence and failed policies on the domestic front.

I am glad that the iraniain students are demonstrating against this crap, along with the old gang as well..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    take care
    zak

20. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Do you have a reference for this "11 million Jews murdered" figure? I've never seen it before.

You're correct for the duration of WWII, but millions of Russians were killed by their government during Stalin's reign.

Is racially motivated murder considered worse than murder for other reasons?

Ahmadinejad may think he can tap into antisemitism to support his little conference, but the reason the rest of the world is so disgusted is that they remember it wasn't only Jews - almost a million Gypsys, millions of Poles, Serbs killed by the UstaĊĦe - Europe remembers what Hitler did, and they aren't going to forget just because a middle eastern populist throws a hate-in.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  21. otheadp Banned Banned

i don't feel comfortable comparing deaths. the arguments cheapen the dead.

the mere talk of comparison oozes of hate. a person without hate would respectfully mourn both the Soviet deaths and the Jewish deaths, without trivializing either

having said that, i do think the Jews had it worse, despite the Russians having x3 more deaths. if you can't see that, you are not worth my time as you are an extremist that cannot be convinced

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

ever been to Auschwitz?

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Nope.