Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Kadark Banned Banned

Compass direct is your source? These pussies do nothing but report supposed "Christian persecution cases" in unconvincing fashion.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Wise words, i shall remember them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Just thought cos u were talking about immigrants that you didnt know what emigration meant. Sorry if I assumed wrong.

8. Bells Staff Member

I think you started losing it a long time ago Spock. For a perfect example of losing a debate:

Doesn't Isreal fall in the region of the ME? Or are you just going pick up your belongings and shift a bit more towards the West? Greece maybe? How about Italy? I'm sure the Pope would be more than willing to leave his residence if you want/need to move in..

9. John99 Banned Banned

So then you support Sharia too BELLS? I think you only care about things when they effect you. Thats what i think.

Edit: Hey whered you go BELLS?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

GOOFYFISH

If you aren't a threat to the American way of life, you just aren't trying hard enough!

11. Bells Staff Member

To be honest? No I do not. I do not hold any religious laws to be of any value personally. But I do support the right and freedom of people to believe in the system that suits their society the best.

Yes John. You know me so well. Keep thinking bud!

But tell me John, do you support Spock's beliefs that the ME should simply be made a crater and all its populace eradicated as a gift for humanity's future? That is actually what I was responding to. But with you and your thinking, you just know all. Anywho..

My son's woke up from their nap. Is that alright with you? Or should I have asked for your permission before going?

12. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

The two instances are no different. It makes Christianity look no better.

13. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Hitler was a Christian. Imajinehad is a Muslim. Different religion, both crazy people wanting control. I see no correlation as to why this thread has any support to prove the religion of Islam so evil. :shrug:

14. sandy Banned Banned

Recent offerings from the "Religion of Peace"

/15/2008 (Nimroz, Afghanistan) - Religious extremists gun down four Afghan police officers.
    2/15/2008 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Mujahideen attack an army checkpoint with automatic weapons, killing a local soldier.
    2/14/2008 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Jihadis bomb a crowded marketplace, killing at least seven Iraqis.
    2/14/2008 (Awja, Iraq) - Freedom Fighters shoot a family of nine to death in their home, including children.
    2/14/2008 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - Islamic militants hurl a grenade into a crowd, killing a school headmaster.
    2/14/2008 (Yala, Thailand) - A laborer is shot to death in front of his wife by militant Muslims.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I wonder if we should send them a belated or post-mortum Valentines card?

16. sandy Banned Banned

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Reassuring to see some rejections of the punishment of apostates. Keep it up.