Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you have any idea how iraq was before the the US was there?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

So he wasnt a threat? Thank goodness for that then. No need to prove anything if he wasnt a threat

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

A secular country where Al Qaeda and terrorists feared to tremble. A country which although crippled by barbaric sanctions and the "Oil for food" (More like oil for the lives of your citizens) program was getting better and which presented NO threat whatsoever to the US

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i never said he was or wasnt. i wanna know what you base your knowledge that he wasnt.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He did not invade the US?

9. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

You remind me of the people who said that "Jews want to take over the world so lets kill them" Remember who those were? Nazi fascists. Replace Jews with Muslims/Islam/Sharia/Caliphate and its the same story all over again. Pathetic from someone supposedly supporting freedom for all

10. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

He never had any weapons capable of reaching the US or had any intentions of attacking the US.

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

not at all. it was a country that lost 2000 people per year, where people had no food, while their leader was a multi billionaire, and were the only reason why all hell didnt broke loose was fear of saddam.

you compare western values to that of the east? you dont know the mentality of the east.

12. John99 Banned Banned

No one is taking their land but i agree that ordinary freedom in Iraq is probably not going to happen. Too many in the region working against it. It is interesting that all the Muslim supporters of Sharia we see here at sciforums dont even live in the ME.

Is that an accurate observation?:shrug:

13. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Prove please. Prove that the reason people were dying was not exactly BECAUSE of the sanctions and "Give us oil if you want to live" program.

Ive lived in both parts. I know both.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

neither did al qaida , but that didnt stop them from sending anthrax mail or blow up two buildings and a subway station.

and he had the intention, because of the gulf war, and for being who is and the US what it is.

after all, why would he need to construct a nuclear reactor? he isnt law on oil.

15. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Their land is being sold off to the highest bidders! Read up on it. Then youll see why more and more people are resisitng the US occupation and want the US to leave. But the US wont leave, not until it has sold off everything and executed its Chicago School policy to the end and forced its way into the formerly closed ME economics.

The reason that Sharia law is supported by Muslims on here is because we dont just see the unislamic laws under the pro-western, and ally of the US, brutal dictatorial regime of Saudiland.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

na, doubt you lived in the ME im talking about.

and its funny how you keep asking for proofs when you havent supplied one. which isnt that hard.

17. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

You guys trained Al Qaeda. you unleashed this evil on the world. It wasnt clerics training or providing Bin Laden with ammo, no it was your government. But it was Ok because apparently they were fighting communists and they arent human, like the americans... right?

Prove it please, that Saddam was all of those things. Or maybe you can just accept what the UN inspectors said and admit that you are wrong.

18. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Its impossible to provide proof for something which isnt true. Understand that please.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

its got nothing to do with suadi arabia, its all about religion.

in the end, if youre not a muslim, and you dont want sharia, thats your problem.

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so you are saying what you said isnt true? OK.

21. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

The East is not just the ME. Its a very big and a more and more important part of the future of this world.

22. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Its impossible to provide proof for something which did not happen. I said "isnt true" because you implied it was.

23. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Ah, the religion debate, the last platform left for the person unable to grasp the concepts of the current world, policies and the fact that not everything is black and white, there are shades of grey.