International Criminal Court

Discussion in 'World Events' started by wet1, Feb 10, 2003.

1. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

That CHUTZPAH is sure contagious, huh folks?

TAC: You hang with angel's and chances are you will try and emmulate them and maybe even end up in heaven one day. If you hang around with the neighborhood thugs from the other side of the tracks--chances are that you will end up screwed, tattood and in some steel cage somewhere doing hard time.

And so it is with the US. It has financed Israeli terrorism for so long that it now feels justifed in calling Israel's mass murderer Arik Sharon a "Man of Peace" and it's troops begin to act like the IDF killers of Jenin. ( In Jenin, if one remembers, the baby faced IDF killers used chidlren and adolescents as "human shields" as they went house to house killing, maiming, manhandling, demolishing and creating havoc for the unarmed and highly terrified residents of that little Palestinian hamlet )--today, we see on CNN US soldiers sacking Saddam's palaces--filling their pockets with "solveniers" taken from Saddam's palaces.

And in a shocking surprise to the world--who have always believed that the IDF is an honorable and honest army, the IDF military was also "LOOTING and stealing personal property. Gold jewlery, TV's appliances, VCR's, Stereos, even family cash savings being horded for family emergencies were stolen from the Palestinian victims of this IDF progrom at the point of an Uzi.

Yassir folks, many of the Zionist CHOSEN have metamorphed from the original "world's eternal victims, " to the "world's eternal thugs and gangsters!" Indeed, this is a sad thing to see happen to the HOLOCAUST survivors given ther proprensity to "market" Jewish victimhood like some hot commodity, not to mention, their Holocaust Industries that bring in million$ into the Zionist coffers for "buying & selling" US Congressmen.

Some call this sick ZioNazi behavior "Chutzpah," while others call this the beginning of the end for Israel and its 54 years of intransigence and Aztec bloody behavior.

Is it any surprise that the long awaited Jewish Massiah has not arrived--and that indeed, the only thing they have to look forward to these days are their ill begotten material gains--and having to look over their shoulders--wherever they go--especially in Europe where there are "WANTED POSTERS, plastered everywhere with many current US/Jewish leaders profiles on them!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

TheAZCowBoy,

Last edited: Apr 8, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Yes.

You have a funny definition of "bullying."

Haha. No. Substantiate that statement.

So because I fear the ICC and don't want to join up, I'm now guilty of some horrible crime against humanity right?

AZCowboy, your posts are as coherent as sugar is bitter, and intelligible as heiroglyphs.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

Afghanistan
    Albania
    Andorra
    Antigua and Barbuda
    Argentina
    Australia
    Austria
    Barbados
    Belgium
    Belize
    Benin
    Bolivia
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Botswana
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Cambodia
    Canada
    Central African Republic
    Colombia
    Costa Rica
    Croatia
    Cyprus
    Democratic Republic of Congo
    Denmark
    Djibouti
    Dominica
    East Timor
    Ecuador
    Estonia
    Fiji
    Finland
    France
    Gabon
    Gambia
    Germany
    Ghana
    Greece
    Honduras
    Hungary
    Iceland
    Ireland
    Italy
    Jordan
    Latvia
    Lesotho
    Liechtenstein
    Luxembourg
    Macedonia
    Malawi
    Mali
    Malta
    Marshall Islands
    Mauritius
    Mongolia
    Namibia
    Nauru
    Netherlands
    New Zealand
    Niger
    Nigeria
    Norway
    Panama
    Paraguay
    Peru
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Korea
    Romania
    Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
    Samoa
    San Marino
    Senegal
    Serbia and Montenegro
    Sierra Leone
    Slovakia
    Slovenia
    South Africa
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Tajikistan
    Tanzania
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Uganda
    United Kingdom
    Uruguay
    Venezuela
    Zambia

For anyone who want a list, those are the countries, that according to Jerrek, hate the US.
    I really didnt know that you were supposed to support the people you hate in war. Guess Spain and Britain have it right, thank god for that!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Your just another scared American Jarrek.

You should lighten up, the real world is generally not as bad as you think. I should know, I live there.

BTW How many guns do you own?

One day it will all make perfect sense.
    Dee Cee

8. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

I don't know how old you are, but I think I have seen more of the world in terms of diversity. So your point that I don't know and you do is moot.

And I own four guns.

9. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Do tell what is scaring us Americans.

10. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

The fact that someone can come up with such a retarded idea as an ICC that will be seated by judges that are all but impartial. That is scaring me.

11. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

So, how many Saddam regime criminals have so far been indicted by ICC, or are pending for indictment?

That's what I thought.

12. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

What about Zimbabwe's Mugabe? ...

That's what I thought.

13. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"The fact that someone can come up with such a retarded idea as an ICC that will be seated by judges that are all but impartial. That is scaring me."

So then how were the Nazi war criminals to be prosecuted? By the US, France and Britain (and other Allied nations)? Jeez, that doesn't sound a bit bias at all!

How should any war criminal be prosecuted? If there are war criminals in America should it be up to the States to prosecute them? That doesn't seem to be working very well.

Where's Shwarzkopf?
    Where's Reagan?
    Weinberger?
    Fuck, shouldn't the States be prosecuting every American that fucked over South America and Indonesia and such?

14. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

And of course, the ICC has an excellent record so far with Mugabe on trail, Saddam on trail, Idi Amin on trial (yes he is still alive), North Korea's dude on trail, and so forth.

Eh? Indonesia? What?

So then you support the idea of judges that are not impartial right?

15. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"And of course, the ICC has an excellent record so far with Mugabe on trail, Saddam on trail, Idi Amin on trial (yes he is still alive), North Korea's dude on trail, and so forth"

So what you're saying is.... since it hasn't worked entirely so far....we should give up? You're apparently saying that the US can do more good by not getting involved than my trying to change the way things work? Wow. That's pretty lazy.

"Eh? Indonesia? What?"

Do a little history homework: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB62/

"So then you support the idea of judges that are not impartial right?"

The idea behind the ICC that I think works best is that in a case of bringing up an accused, the judges will be from nations who are closest to unbias. That is, if Israel and Palestine had accused members I wouldn't send a judge from the States or from Lebanon. The best case scenario would be to find a nation which does not benefit at all. This likely will be hard to find.

However, I again ask my questions, which you refused to answer.......

16. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Nice choice of words. Hasn't worked "entirely." How about you name one significant milestone of the ICC?

Actually, why do you so desperately want the United States in the ICC? Can't it function without the U.S.? Bring all those murderous tyrants to justice, and once we can see the ICC works perfectly the United States might be convinced to join. What is wrong with that for the time being? There are bigger fish to fry than Americans ya know?

My apologies, you said Indonesia and I didn't immediately associate it with East Timor. Let me do some reading up on that.

What an honorable thought.

Try impossible, but I'd give you a go on "hard." So how exactly do we go by and choosing impartial judges if say, an American is on trial given the left's most trusted and loved topics are "anti-Americanism rising all over the world?"

Define war criminal first, and then I will answer your question.

17. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Who determines what countries are most unbaist? America says its mostly unbaist. Iraq said it. Russia said it. etc etc etc

18. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

We can do it by democratic vote! Yes, that's it! So if a situation arises say, in the middle east and Israel is on trial, then we do a vote among all the people of that area (Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, etc.) on who is the most "neutral" and who can be the judge.

19. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

Do you see Iraq and Zimbabwe on the list? No, because they are not member parties. Nothing has been referred by the UN, therefore the court's hands are tied.

The reason I would like America on the court is for accountability, so they can't do whatever they hell they want. If they commit crimes, they too should be punished.

Do you people realise that the ICC was only officially formed in July of 2002? Its still trying to organise itself. Its kinda hard to prosecute if you have no judges or lawyers.

20. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

So what would happen if the United States sign up and no one else? None of the really bad guys?

Nah, no thanks. Come back in a few decades.

21. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

Well, since the US doesn't want on board, and given that hte ICC can't prosecute for crimes committed before July 1, 2002, I would assume that the US has many more humanitarian/war crimes up its sleeve. So ya, we'll come back in a few decades, once they're done. If they don't destroy the Earth, first.

Jerrek-outta curiosity (nothing to do with this thread) are American or Canadian?

22. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Both. I was born in a country where I can't go back to. My parents traveled a lot and I've been to many countries. No where a place that I could call home until I came to North America. I have accepted citizenship in Canada and in the United States and I consider myself both. I held tri-citizenship with my country of birth, but I've renounced that a while ago. Whether they accepted that or not is an open question, but I hold no allegiance to them.

I've never been in any one country longer than about 5 years. I think we've finally settled down now though, at least until my brother, sister, and I get through school and college. I've seen many a stange cultures and lived in many of them, from the west, to the middle east, to the far east.

And I am fluent in Arabic.

I can read it too, but my handwriting is rather ... well, let's just say it could use some practice. Regardless of the way you may interpret some of my posts, I love the Arabic people, I love their culture for most part, and I love their food, music, and entertainment. They are a great people suffering under the yolk of an oppressing government.

Ah ... *dreams of times long past*

23. Jerrek Registered Senior Member