Insult theism but don't insult atheism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by VitalOne, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Why would you freaking care if a moderator is atheist or not ? It's a science forum !

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

This thread just demonstates once again how the Christian fundies are motivated by the Love of Jesus. Crusades, the Spanish inquisition, PTL Clubs..... all working hard to save our souls. Lord I repent :bawl: Yes, this forum is bias against theists.....that's the reality every bit as real as Jesus raising zombies from the dead or virgin births. why should 'science' forum not accept such stunning evidence as 'the Bible'.

Lordy, Lordy. Lordy.... bend over, Sweet Jesus, Vital One is all puckered up and it's his turn again to kiss your ass.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. VitalOne Banned Banned

I don't care, I only care about bias, weren't you paying attention?

Once again you've managed to change the subject into what you desire instead

The fact that it's a science forums should've meant that all my posts (which deal with logic and reasoning) should be left opened

I'm not a Chrisitan fundie...typical post

See you're fully allowed to insult me, just as you have, but I can't insult you back (then its a horrible thing), you can't insult the poor innocent atheists

Thanks for re-confirming the bias

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

You poor, poor, person.
    The very first sentence of your OP is:

Sciforums should add to their policy "members are not allowed to be critical of atheism, only critical of theism, because we moderators are atheists and won't tolerate a fair and open debate of certain subjects, we have such an immense bias, we need to shape things in order to favor atheism"
    Whether you realise or not (I'm presuming the latter), this is a clear implication - hell, more than an a mere implication - that the bias is DUE to the atheistic positioning of the moderators - and thus if you resolve the position (by not having atheist moderators) you resolve the bias.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Your posts certainly try to deal with logic and reasoning, and should be held aloft as a prime example of what logic and reasoning can result in when not applied correctly.

Seriously - when you stop merely bandying terms around and start actually using the logic and reason to which you so vehemently ascribe yourself to following, and use it CORRECTLY, you will realise that most of your posts are the epitome of mistaken assumptions, unwillingness to learn from criticism (however constructively it is given) and misunderstanding of the main terms that your posts seem to be attacking - such as "ATHEIST".

When you can be bothered to understand the terms you use, feel free to complain about the bias against your posts. Until then they will undoubtedly remain a curio of a miscomprehending and an unnervingly-close-to-delusional mind.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I have tried Vital, I have really tried.. but you are unreasonable as usual.
    I am now giving up on you. And that's bad.. for you, because by now they aren't too much people here on sciforums that will give you any shred of credibility. At least I tried..
    It's all on yourself.. I suggest you grow up.

9. VitalOne Banned Banned

Right, so you agree the forum is entirely biased, just ilke everyone else "yeah so who cares"

Thanks for the re-confirmation

No, my posts don't try to deal with logic, they DO deal with logic, you must not know anything about logic at all, they're not even false assumptions and no atheists has EVER explained how they're false, nor can they (because the post is locked)

Oh no!! You've given on me? Oh wait, why should I care?

Again all you've done is dodged out of the entire subject, all you've been saying is "forget about it" "you shouldn't care", etc...WHY?

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

:shrug:

I suggest you reread all my posts here and think about it real hard.

11. VitalOne Banned Banned

Yeah you use the same stategy, instead of addressing the substance of the argument why not just say things like "you shouldn't care" "it doesn't matter" "let it go", etc...

Great strategy

12. VitalOne Banned Banned

Also add to the list this post which was intentionally deleted by the mods just for fun:
    Under this post - http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=73300

The mods keep re-confirming the bias

13. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I dont now why they would have deleted that....thats stupid

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you are an arrgoant little thing aren't you. the bias you see is in your head your posts are filled with bias and illogical arguements which have been pointed out to you numerous times by multiple people yet you continue to believe that you are some how better than others more able to see the truth

15. VitalOne Banned Banned

Thanks, now ALL my posts were deleted from that thread, as well as Enmos's reference to my post

16. VitalOne Banned Banned

No, NO atheist has ever explained how its wrong or a misrepresentation, nor can they, nor will they, because they simply cannot refute faultless logic

17. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I dont think that those posts were off topic at all

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

are you stupid kid logical fallacies in your posts have been pointed out to you before that hardly qualfies as faultless logic. Are you seriously that egotistical to believe that no one can understand your logic. you seem to me to be suffering from delusions of grandour

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

That was personal advice, if you don't want to take it fine..
    You are not helping yourself..

And how did I not address the 'substance of the matter' ? I gave you a straight answer.
    I think you are just trying to piss me off, but it won't work pal.

20. VitalOne Banned Banned

You're a kid too, but anyway no atheists has up to this day ever refuted it, all they did was repeat the very same arguments refuted or say "I don't think that" or something similar, that's it

The reason you didn't address the substance of the argument is because all you did was change the subject, the substanc eof the matter was the bias of the moderators

Which the moderators by deleting my post just now keep re-confirming

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

he is not trying to piss you off i think he honestly believes himself better than those who disagree with him and he thinks that those who disagree with him are somehow mentally defective

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Sounds like him..

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member