Inner beauty

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Cyperium, Oct 17, 2003.

1. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

If you move forward everything relative to you move backwards.
    All of relativity is based on the fact that there is no special points in space and time, in every change there's allways two things happening, and the other thing contradicts the first 100%. If the other thing didn't contradict the first 100% but let's say 50%, then there is created two more changes which also contradict themselves 50%. Their relations contradicts the others relations 100%.

so that:

E (relation A and B contradicts 50%.)

F (relation C and D contradicts 50%.)

relation E and F contradicts 100%

So new things are created as "corrections" and are contradictions of the things they are correcting.

Relativity is (as I perceive it) a way to handle infinity. Between any two points, are a infinity of middle point, we can't "move" a infinity of points (at least I have a hard time picturing it) so we have to make it seem like it's moving while in fact it isn't moving at all. What purpose this has in the bigger picture is hard to imagine, if we follow science strictly then it might not have any purpose at all (but that seems unreasonable to me), one purpose might be that it (the universe) tries to find the principle by which it was made...and if it finds it then it would have to find what made the principle (but that may not be it's main concern). Maybe so that it can "remake" itself and be forever. However, if the one that makes the universe (or the principle by which it was made) wants to make it be forever, then why wouldn't it allready been done? Maybe it has been done. Maybe everything is forever. Maybe it's required by the principle that has made everything. Or have we only borrowed existance? Do we have to give it back? Or is some existance allowed to exist but others not? Maybe existance with purpose is allowed to exist but existance without purpose fades away by itself. Maybe purpose is a part of the principle that made everything.

I realize that "it" cannot be concerned with anything and "it" cannot want something, but "it" to me is just a formality, overlook "it" if "it" bothers you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

There are rooms, each room contains information, no room can exist without a bigger room to exist in (and the obvious, the room has to be bigger than what it contains).

Imagine a rule that the bigger rooms must represent in some way the smaller rooms by which it was created, it has freedom since the principle is smaller than the room the principle created (the principle is allways in the smaller room). Now since the room imitates the principle in some way, then it automatically creates a bigger room, which in turn has to represent the principle that created it, more and more rooms are created, the general principle exists at all rooms, but there is more and more freedom (or more and more chaos).

The brain (or the mind) is a room also, in a way.

But it creates more and more order, since it imitates not only the general principle, but also the bigger room (we put big things in less space, which create order from chaos), but we also have freedom...but not chaos freedom, but ordered freedom, the will to be creative, mostly because chaos gives the feeling of unimportance and being meaningless but also because we feel the nature of the general principle, inspiration, the joy of creating meaningful things.

There's a effect of all this:

If we were to meet, then I would instantly create a inner image of you, and you would instantly create a inner image of me. This happens automatically, when we meet someone.

This is my theory of what happens (I will explain it from my viewpoint, but the theory suggests that it happens to both persons).

So I create a picture of you in my mind (note that this isn't a ordinary 2D image, this is in 3D and it's much more than a image), which at the moment only has your visual features on it. So if we happen to be friends, then as time goes by, more and more is known about you and so the picture in my mind is added with more and more features that explain who you are (I start to know you).

Ok, so when I know everything there is to know about you, what happens? Well, based on how I see you, the image starts to "come alive" so to say, it is now a "personality", so when you talk to me, you also talk to yourself and if I misunderstand you, then the "you" that exists as a image in my mind can correct me.

I'm not sure if this is how it works, but it wouldn't surprise me. Sure you have had dreams about your friends, and they seem exactly the same as they would if you met them in real life, so in a way they must have been imitated in your mind based on what you know about them. However there is a inner truth about everyone that can't be expressed in words, that truth cannot be imitated by you, so the imitated person in the mind will allways be incomplete from you, and if you somehow realize your inner-truth, then you should be very careful of what you do with it.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2003