In the Philippines, Ex-Judge Consults Three Wee Friends

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by judgefloro, Sep 20, 2007.

1. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

their existence is not only physical, spiritual, but they are immortal in google history, in all front pages of the world reports and blogs
    since april 06

type judge floro in
    google search
    go get

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Which other side do you infer?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

What language do they speak to you in? Is it your native tongue, Spanish, English or something else? Do some of the things they say seem non-fluent if in your own language, like it's disjointed from being translated?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Can you get them no video camera?

8. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

All spirits take human form and would only show themselves to privileged few like the retarded, the little innocent children and ONE with a mission so designated

In my case, these 3 angels called dwarves or dwendes in our Lingo

do appear physically to my retarded brother, but I had seen them only through visions and dreams

and physically per their violet and white lights which they block so that others will not see them

now, their language is via lights, not in our human TOWER of BABEL tonques

they are spirits not governed by our human laws

so, they could not be captured on film, in google you cannot even upload here a single authentic pics of dwarves or spirits but mere hazy pics of ghosts

so there goes the atheists and skeptics

our world is different from them

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I think if you would take a child to see the "wee" people then ask the child what they saw we would get an honest answer unless the child is a member of the family.

10. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Can the Elve's affect objective reality? For example, could one of the elves carry a glass of milk over to your brother?

11. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

Spirits and children

Of course, yes and yes,

they move objects,

in fact the sure presence, the fact that they really are and were all the time beside me as their chosen instrument due to the 1996 DALLIANCE or covenant of lifetime,
    is that from time to time almost daily, they would let disappear into another place, my eyeglasses, things, and i would have a hard time finding them...

when I drink coffee or beer, suddenly in front of visitors it would appear that the glass would me mistakenly moved down by me and splashing the liquid down there
    but no, they move things
    to prove to me that they are with me

12. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

Bribery

yes,

my own retarded brother kept in secret what LUIS armand and angel looked like
    since I saw them only in visions and by the lights, and in different material forms

like little poor children, simple children with bonnets or bonito on the head

but my 2 grandsons on christmas day aged 4 and 6 saw them and i cross examined them separately to described what LUIS looked like
    and they match

both told me that LUIS wore red clothes the height the face etc white

Ramon Tulfo

ON TARGET

‘Bribe’ story nothing new

By Ramon Tulfo

Inquirer - Last updated 02:00am (Mla time) 10/13/2007

Why does the Supreme Court allow Caloocan City Regional Trial Court Judge Adoracion G. Angeles to continue holding office even after she has been convicted of violating the Anti-Child Abuse Law?

Another Caloocan City RTC judge, Florentino Floro, was kicked out by the high court for publicly admitting he consulted with elves (dwende) in rendering decisions.

Floro never violated any law. His only fault was believing in the supernatural, while Angeles was convicted of a crime.
    If that’s not favoritism, I don’t know what is.

======

Commentary:

I personally saw Judge Adoracion Angeles, with her BULOK car. She is a judge with great INTEGRITY.

Siya lang ang HINDI tumatanggap nang LAGAY diyan sa INFECTED INFESTED RTC CALOOCAN CITY

Remember so many adminstrative cases of bribes against judges dyan.
    RTC Caloocan is a worst as RTC Baguio

based on DECIDED cases of suspension and punishments by the Supreme Court.

I know that Judge Adoring is hated by the bar, since, you know,

she was duly appointed CA Justice but many HYPOCRITE lawyers asked the President to recall it, like in the case of CA JUSTICE AMELITA TOLENTINO

She was convicted BUT THAT CASE involved her adopted child, SO WHAT

Hindi naman BRIBERY YAN,

and it is FISCAL VELASCO who is after her

Why should the hypocrite IBP who are full of THIEVES destroy this WOMAN

IN FACT she was so BRAVE that she convicted all those WHO killed LENNY VILLA, hazing ATENEO VICTIM

SHE CANNOT BE dictated upon.

ADORING Angeles is so powerful.

She is the protege and BEST FRIEND of Justice Consuelo Ynares-Santiago, the 3 other WOMAN justices and Atty. Tesie Cruz-Sison.

I thanks MON TULFO for writing about my case.

I think he is right. But I must also STAND for this INCORRUPTIBLE WOMAN JURIST.

==

Monday, September 24, 2007

Arinday: Self-cherishing, psychosis & other oddities
    By G.H. Arinday, Jr.
    Sunfare

IN LIFE, we encounter a lot of oddities and beg for the sublime task to render the same into linguistic idioms.

If we say that he is an “odd man out,” the interpretation is as varied as the hues of the rainbow jealously misted by the dark nimbus cloud.

Can you recall of a former regional trial court judge in Bulacan who was eased out of his office because he was said to be suffering from psychosis according to Supreme Court magistrates?

Well, former RTC judge Florentino V. Floro Jr., who confessed cavorting with his three elfin friends (Luis, the “neutral force; Armand, a “benign influence”; and Angel, as the “king of kings” and as an “avenger” in the penning of his decisions), has become a sort of an international media celebrity.

No less than “The Wall Street Journal,” in its September 17, 2007 issue and bylined by James Hookway, featured the dismissed judge who claimed in an interview that: “It shouldn’t matter what I believed in, whether it’s Jesus, Muhammad, or Luis, Armand, and Angel.”

What the former judge said is equivalent to “self-cherishing” as the fundamental concept of the Buddhist’s philosophy on “how to enhance cherishing love.”

In writing the verdict dismissing the judge, considering him as suffering from psychosis largely because of his belief in the supernatural, Associate Justice Minita Chico-Nazario said he has “his broad faith in mysticism and supernatural phenomena.”

“Lest we be misconstrued, we do not denigrate such a belief system...However, such beliefs, especially since Judge Floro acted on them, are at odds with the critical and impartial thinking required of a judge under our judicial system.”

It is not the first time that former Judge Floro attracted those engaged in human interest stories. He has been featured in English newspapers, international or regional, before “The Wall Street Journal” gave him some kind of prominence.

The world of mystics has intrigued me a lot like the paranormal analysis of psychic Jaime Lichauco and the so-called “supernatural” and extra-sensory perceptions.

Accordingly, “there is no accepted explanation of mysticism and few psychologists have interested themselves in its practice,” says The Columbia Encyclopedia.

Philosophers William James gave up after failing finding the answer. On the other hand, Henri Bergson made a significant philosophical evaluation.
    Bergson, whose psychological or philosophical lectures were attended by “fashionable ladies” of his time surpassing that of Thomas Carlyle’s thought of mysticism as “subjective meditation” or a “vitalist philosophy” akin to romanticism.

The notion of Bergson’s philosophy is the strands of continuity in probing deeper into the mysteries of life like the growth of the folk-soul or beliefs on something outside of empiricism.

But former Judge Floro’s venture into the supernatural is overshadowed by the lawsuit filed by self-proclaimed agnostics of Nebraska, Senator Ernie Chambers of Omaha, seeking a permanent injunction against God as reported by foreign news agencies.

And lo, behold, the injunction suit was answered by “God” who was charged with “human oppression and suffering misses an important matter.”

As it was written, the answer was “signed by God,” citing St. Michael the Archangel as a witness,” and “God” was quoted that “I created man and woman with free will and next to the promise of immortal life, free will is my greatest gift to you.”

Ho-hum! Such strange things are component of life’s existence. How would we treat the Nebraskan state senator? Consign him to limbo? But the place is exclusively for those “under probation” or inmates in the purgatory.

Definitely, we cannot classify him on the same level with former Judge Floro, the latter being a firm believer in mystical matters, but Chambers is a class by himself.

For more Philippine news, visit Sun.Star General Santos.

13. peta9 Registered Senior Member

When I was four, I could see dead cartoon figures. This gift has left me.

Seriously, there are very interesting cases that are quite compelling. There was this case of a little girl who would talk with spirits and open the front door to unseen people. She would constantly talk to her parents about them telling them about their past life and even thier names. She actually could see them, describe thier looks etc and even where they were at given times.

Because of all this, her parents looked into it and found it that it was all true and those people did in fact live in that house. Creepy but the good part was they were nice dead people.

14. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Excellent. Can you get that on video?

15. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

Dwarves are more advanced than any of our scientists

There are lots of stories here in the Philippines about dwarves, fairies, witches called mananaggals and so many spirits.

But, beware of commercial suckers here... believe only the little children, since spirits do not share their secrets with those even 8 or above, zero sharing for adults except those with missions like me

yet, I only see them per LIGHTS..

why?

they have LAWS

spiritual

that they only share their riches to INNOCENT children and those that they could use to fight evil

YOU AND I cannot even defeat them or suck from them without anything that
    we can give them in return

all they ask is to help them fight evil by doing good

what is good

giving sickness to corrupt ones so that they would repent etc. etc.

16. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

dead people

Here in the philippines, there are lots of SPIRITISTAS or religious groups that do have weekly seances or sessions with the dead

it is so easy to do that like using glass to move and write
    in the Ateneo de Manila Quezon City Philippines,

the Spirit Questors do their sucking for money spirit quests to rich clients,
    even writing lots of books

using white witches

bewitched so to speak

all for money

so these DWARVES would not show their secrets to adults just to be used here and there spamming the forums

if only i can get a picture of LUIS armand and angel, i would not be here with you

I would be rich

I could not even walk on the street

since

Show me a google image of a true dwarf

Not even harry pottier's author can with all those FORTUNE moneys from the movie and book

17. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

Video on YouTube

http://angelofdeathluisarmandandangel.blogspot.com/

Video of LUIS, Armand and Angel

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=judge floro

I want to share these TREASURES of my CASE, life and global kindness of members of forums, bloggers and reporters worldwide.

SUBJECT TO MODERATION BY THE MODERATOR (since the pics here might burden this good forum), I respectfully SUBMIT this to all of you, so that in one way or another, these pics may be used as future research materials of your children, inter alia.

Since I knew LUIS, Armand and Angel, in 1983, June 3, I thought that they and all elementals could not be captured on FILM. Yes, ghosts can appear as silhouettes on videos, films and pictures. But I couldn't find any sensible picture of dwarves and elemental on Google, inter alia.

But my stance is wrong and that I now ADMIT. Ergo, I took pains to retrieve the authentic PICTURES of LUIS, Armand and Angel from the hearts of forum members, bloggers and kind reports that depicted them as midgets, giants and mystic angels of God.

Here comes the 3 Dwarves -

GLOBAL PICTURES OF LUIS, Armand and Angel

LUIS, Armand and Angel caught global attention, and became immortal in world history on August 7, 2006 (the birthday of Angel). Since ancient times until today, no dwarf or elemental had ever been reported in all front pages of all international reports, news, blogs and forums. These global pictures prove this fact.

LUIS, Armand & Angel - 3 Dwarves on Global FILM

http://florentinofloro3.blogspot.com/

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://bradley.chattablogs.com/elves.jpg

http://www.selfoodsales.com/keebler/ernie/ErnieWMiniChips.jpg

LUIS, Armand & Angel - and the 7 Snow Whites

http://florentinofloro3.blogspot.com/

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/keebler.gif

http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/keebler.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/jwe0132l.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/sixhundredandsixtysix/elves.jpg

18. judgefloro judgefloro Registered Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramon_Tulfo

Ramon Tulfo

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/metro/view_article.php?article_id=94191

ON TARGET
    ‘Bribe’ story nothing new
    By Ramon Tulfo
    Inquirer
    Last updated 02:00am (Mla time) 10/13/2007

Why does the Supreme Court allow Caloocan City Regional Trial Court Judge Adoracion G. Angeles to continue holding office even after she has been convicted of violating the Anti-Child Abuse Law?

Another Caloocan City RTC judge, Florentino Floro, was kicked out by the high court for publicly admitting he consulted with elves (dwende) in rendering decisions.

Floro never violated any law. His only fault was believing in the supernatural, while Angeles was convicted of a crime.

If that’s not favoritism, I don’t know what is.

Judge Floros Interview about the Story of Luis, Armand & Angel:

1. Sam Chambers, Kent, UK, China, The Standard,

Creature features of the Philippines - Saturday, September 02, 2006

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_...d=26375&sid=9641493&con_type=3&d_str=20060902

Florentino and the three dwarves

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_...d=26377&sid=9682141&con_type=1&d_str=20060902

2. By UK, Hyde- Sunday, June 4. 2006 - Damn Data, Cabinet of Wonder - Dwarves of Law revisited

http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/373-Dwarves-of-Law-revisited.html

3. Atty. Kevin Underhill, CA, USA:

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2006/06/lowering_the_ba.html

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

So um... Floro... none of those links reference videos of elves moving objects. The 'key' link provided showed this:

* A hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil monkeys statue
    * A teacher from a Harry Potter movie
    * A puppet with a sword
    * A drawing of an elf with a flute

and just more entertainment, commerical, and artistic media. You are aware of this?

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Floro,
    I think I know why you lost your position (if you are truly the ex-judge), it's because of your subjectivity. You're rationalising what you see and what others might lead you to see as being something that is pure fantasy, if you can't be subjective or critical of what you supposedly see or hear, how are others going to take you seriously?

This is the reason I guess you were asked to step down because if your rationalism and subjectivity is so impaired in regards to "Dwarves" what would you be like in regards dealing with innocents accused of crimes they haven't committed or criminals protesting their innocence?

I suggest your analyse shouldn't be about information on history, culture and mythology in regards to Dwarves but start concentrating on trying to identify what is really going on. Is it someone playing a cruel twisted joke on your at your expense for their own ill gotten gains or is it something that is manifested by yourself through no fault of your own.

What you have to do though is start questioning things for yourself but make sure you ask the right questions, currently your "dwarven" bias is not the right avenue to be travelling.

(It's two options basically, Become subjective and more analytical otherwise seek medical help from psychiatric professionals, although I would suggest trying to rewire your psychology rather than suffer the effects of narcotic lobotomisation.)

21. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I know this is a woowoo subforum but you are unrealistic. It ain't all good. There are just as many cases of INNOCENT children seeing evil or bad spirits. Could be even described as demonic. One case in particular was basically an invalid as she was vulnerable. Get a little real. We aren't living in heaven where all the spirits are good and nice. If people aren't what the hell makes you think if there are spirits that they are? LOL.

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Setting aside one's judgement and depending on the council of invisible entities is simply insane. Why have a brain or free will at all? I'll tell you why. It's because humans are built to start at a certain level and work their way up. "Revealed" wisdom simply reflects the will of the Almighty without allowing for the free will of the human.

23. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Surely you see the irony.