In case you were wondering what Sistani thinks about gay people...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by GeoffP, Mar 18, 2006.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Tell that to the one who compose the list of unclean things.

We did not invent the list, bigot.

Then you should similarly have nothing whatever to say regarding the conversion of anyone from islam to any other religion. "Verily, I tell you, there will not be peace until your nation allows the spread of non-islam."

Does that sound familiar at all?

Geoff

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

What kind of upside down world do you live in where I am considered a bigot.

Please present a post where I have ever shown racism and bigotry against others.

Unlike you, I have said I respect other religions many times and have said all men are equal as to their race.

Peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Oh oh, that will be a long post.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

As Q said that will be a long post, why don't you in the meantime show where Geoff is racist. I'll wager you can't

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Dar-al-Harb, apparently. Don't forget to wash your ears out; I wouldn't want to contaminate you by speaking to you.

You believe kufr are "filthy", and you defend others that do. Unless you're saying that list is bull?

Are you perhance calling me a racist? Like to see you try to back that one up.

Geoff

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

what about your homophobia? yu run away from facing this fear, don't you?

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

hah...see what i mean...?

11. Possumking I think, I am? Registered Senior Member

What a piece of shit.

12. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Explain Japan, Mongolia, South Korea, the Philipines, Finland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzogovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Laos, and Bangladesh. They aren't Islamic countries.

Also explain Sudan, Somalia, and Ethiopia, which are Islamic countries and which have a higher AIDS rate than almost all the countries in the western hemisphere.

13. Roman Banned Banned

Pak meaning clean, najis meaning dirty. This is like reading something from the middle ages. Oh wait, the Muslims are still stuck in the middle ages. What a primitive people. I'm so glad that President Bush is bringing Jesus to the middle east. It's about time that place got westernized.

14. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Actually, Bangladesh is Islamic. They are the more intelligent half of Pakistan.

15. laborsolis Registered Member

16. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Bold countries are Muslim.

Ethiopia is Christian. Also Sudan and Somalia are noteable exceptions and the HIV/AIDS in many parts of Africa is not due to homosexuality or prostitution but is common in normal individuals.

I was alluding to the fact that almost all the dark green nations and grey nations are Muslims.

Peace.

You probably didn't understand what I wrote, I suggest you re-read my posts presenting the proper understanding of this topic in Islam.

As far as supporting Bush in Christianizing the Middle East, I don't really care because it will never succeed and eventually backfire. For showing such medievel hatred, you must be quite primitive yourself.

What do you get out of raising one Muslim country over another, and why do display such hatred for Pakistan?

For me, I view human intelligence as equal and view that all races and ethnicities are equal in their mental capabilities because they are all human beings.

I don't favor one ethnicty over another, I view this idea of superiority as arrogance and racism.

Peace.