I'm Advertising My Experiment and Website

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by RiffRaff, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Pinball1970 Valued Senior Member

None of us are Nazis or fascist. Some of us may be American and white, I am British and white. None of us want to suppress you or bully you.
    Decent people do not bully other people, especially vets and vets who were injured in a conflict and are now suffering as a result.

That is my experience on here so far, nice interesting people who are prepared to help.
    If they disagree (a couple have) it is no issue, different opinions are fine.

One problem with your posts is that you include a lot of different things in one go so this dilutes out your points on the science part.

Just a friendly suggestion. Start over, stick to things you have been looking at regarding your thesis.

What is your abstract? This is in words, a nutshell as we say, the broad strokes or main summary of your work.

Then you can outline what you have discovered, measured or perhaps compared to what is already known.
    What do you think?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Uh - that's because the cells are growing AND dividing. That's why you are taller now than you are when you were 1.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

RiffRaff:

Please read Pinball1970's post (#21). There's some good advice there.

Rather than playing the victim, you'd do better to simply present your ideas and to have a cordial conversation about them. Stop insulting people. Stop mixing in your regrets about your life with your theories on climate change or maths. You can tell us about your life if you want to, but keep it separate from the science. Your personal troubles distract from the science you're trying to communicate. Or, the other way around. Decide what your priorities are.

Also, don't tell lies - especially ones that are easily exposed as such. It's not a good look for you. If you want people to trust you and take you at your word, you have to be honest with them. There's no point posting something on a forum which archives your posts and then claiming you didn't write what you're on record as having written. You'll only be found out, and probably very quickly.
    You should stop insulting the members of this forum. This isn't World War II and this isn't a place for Nazis. Have some respect for the real victims.
    I understand it. I tried to discuss it with you, but you didn't want to. Remember?
    If x=0, it works just fine. But in formula, for Venus, x=1, so your formula doesn't work for Venus. I pointed that out to you. You didn't reply. Why are you reluctant to fix your own errors?
    ??
    Who are you talking to?
    Better at what? Better for what? Better in what way? Which Americans? Which Mexicans?

It's all a bit of a mystery.

Does this have anything to do with your website or your experiment? Try to focus.
    Don't tell lies, RiffRaff. I pointed out a flaw in your equation. You have not corrected it. In fact, you haven't even responded to the objection I raised to your equation.

Are you able to discuss your equation in any meaningful way, RiffRaff?

Why do you keep ignoring anybody who wants to discuss it with you?

Why won't you answer any questions about it? Why won't you respond to any objections to it? Why do you think you need to resort to name-calling, instead?

It doesn't seem very open or honest, if you ask me.
    No. I think you should look up "white supremacy" and find out what it actually means, RiffRaff. You need to understand why it is a serious matter to accuse somebody of it and why you should not just fling it around as a sort of insulting accusation, when you have no valid grounds.

If it were the case that somebody claimed your equation was wrong, while failing to show how, that would not make them a white supremacist. The mere fact of somebody questioning you about your maths does not make them a white supremacist. Please learn this.
    That sounds a bit racist, RiffRaff.

Maybe you'd be better off avoiding topics you don't understand, because it looks like you might be about to get your self into trouble again by posting something inappropriate and offensive.
    x=0. Did I get it right?

Now, can you explain why x=0 for Venus in your equation, when for Earth and Mars you have $x=(d/d_V)^2$?

When $d=d_V$, what is x, RiffRaff? Are you smart enough to do the math?
    You could be onto something there. Not about the fascist part, since you don't seem to know what that is, but about the being right part and not being you.
    About everything?
    Nobody here has said they'll ruin your life. Don't over-catastrophise. This is just an internet discussion board that you chose to sign up to. You can leave any time you like. Nobody is going to chase you around. Nobody cares if you're 1/2 Norwegian, or 3/4 Mexican or 2/3 American, or whatever you say you are.
    Did you call the police?
    You're starting to get it. Good.
    Maybe you should check your history books.
    World War II went on for 6 years, you know.
    Which Americans? Which Brits? Are you going to call all Americans and Brits Nazis next?

(Are you aware of Godwin's law?)
    That's a huge can of worms. There's a lot to cover, if this is new to you. Maybe you should start a new thread in the History or World Events subforum and ask your question.
    To start a war? Every nation.
    Well, it's a little more complicated than that, like I said.
    No, you're wrong because you're wrong. And we have shown you why. It's your job to try to show that you're right. Good luck with that. You're yet to try.

You probably should stick to claims you can support, in future.
    I showed you. I guess you forgot again. But, I have helpfully explained it to you once again in this very post.

You can thank me later.
    I think you're drawing quite inappropriate links. You should stop that now, before you get yourself into trouble again.
    Stop playing the victim. Take some responsibility for your mistakes. Stop acting like a baby. Stop trying to blame other people for your own failings. It's getting old, fast.
    And stop telling lies!
    No! For the last time: showing your equation is wrong is not white supremacy. Understand this, if nothing else.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RiffRaff Registered Member

I am pursuing an ileostomy. That's not your problem. The only thing that matters is my getting an ileostomy. As for math and science, I do not care.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

If that's the case then you are on the wrong forum!

Hope your surgery goes well.

9. RiffRaff Registered Member

I am in the wrong forum. People who follow Tom Rocks Maths on YouTube (Dr. Tom Crawford, Oxford University, England) will
    find out that when he premiered a video when he gave a TED talk saying math could save the planet, I asked him to verify an equation.
    He ignored me. Math could've helped me to have surgery but Dr. Crawford is more concerned about being a celebrity. He had an
    opportunity to show where understanding maths can help improve a situation and didn't care to be involved. Why math can't save
    the world, it doesn't get involved.
    The surgery I'll be having is not an ileostomy. I'll have to leave the U.S. for that procedure. I'll also be asking Thailand for
    humanitarian sanctuary. And when they see the website I posted in here, that might be an incentive for them to give me sanctuary like
    Americans give people from south of the border. I hear those people are welcome in the U.S. because they make Americans feel good
    about themselves. I've been told I need to do that but then I'm not an illegal immigrant.

What you guys failed to accept is that for f(x) = 93/(1 + 10.33)^x = 93, x = 0. You guys have shown you
    don't understand math. When x = 0 then f(x) = 93/(1 + 10.33)^0 = y >>> f(x) = 93/1 = 93, Venus atmospheric pressure. But not one of
    you guys could walk through the math and instead told lie after lie after lie about me. I don't the B.S. you guys have to offer.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  10. RiffRaff Registered Member

This is one problem with the internet. I will be needing to ask Thailand for sanctuary. And when
    he's molesting me, I am the problem. The police told me that if I commit a stupid crime so I can have the surgery I need, I will still be a criminal. What would you do to have a life?
    https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/gravitational-fields-d6-e4778.php#post_101273

What the medical community has been covering up for 14 years on January 19th. And this and other problems can be extremely painful. I think people might be shocked to find out that it is okay for a homosexual to stalk me yet it's not okay for me to pursue surgery or to want to get away from my stalker.
    Why I'll need to move out of the U.S.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/gkGJ1UaaTLjjHiEs7

I updated the page on my website about my experiment; https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion

Last edited: Jan 7, 2024
  11. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Is this a RiffRaff blog thread?

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Why did you sign up to sciforums? It has almost got "science" in the name.

Did you just want to tell us about your health issues and your personal problems? Was the maths just an excuse?

Did you really just want somebody to talk to? If so, why did you start by being so antagonistic?

And why didn't you just admit you aren't actually interested in any formula for atmospheric pressure? That would have been easier than continually insisting that maths and science are your thing, wouldn't it?

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

How did you ask him?

Maybe he gets lots of emails from admirers and can't possibly answer them all.

Why couldn't you verify the equation yourself, or ask somebody else to do it? I can take a look at it, if you like.
    I don't think you can blame Dr Crawford for your failure to get surgery. It seems like you're drawing a bit of a long bow there. Do you think you're being fair to him?
    You know that people have limited time, right? Nobody is obliged to care about all the things you care about.

Why did you expect Dr Crawford to make a special effort for you? What did you offer in return? Anything? Or were you just hoping he'd be generous and take pity on you?
    You're having some other kind of surgery in the US?

What did your doctor advise you to do?
    Why do you think you need "humanitarian sanctuary"?

Well, good luck to you with that, I guess.

Do you think Thai immigration officials will be influenced by what you posted on sciforums?
    You're an American citizen, aren't you? You don't need to "hear". You have first-hand experience with your fellow Americans. Don't you?

Are you jealous of illegal immigrants because you think Americans treat them better than they treat you?
    I accept that.

Why haven't you addressed the problem I have raised with you about that formula many times? Why do you keep ignoring it?
    Come now, RiffRaff. Not that again. You and I both know that your own understanding of math isn't great, and that people here have run circles around you with math. Let's not pretend. Okay?
    Hardly surprising, since you put the number 93 in there from the start. But there's still the problem that you should have x=1 for Venus, according to your own description of how your formula is meant to work.

At least you have come around to the idea that $x^0=1$, though. It's good to see we taught you something.
    Please link to one of these lies we told. Go on. Try. All the replies to you are on record and linkable. You can just quote a thread title and post number if you like. If you cannot, please withdraw your false accusation. Thanks.
    What has your need to ask Thailand for sanctuary got to do with the internet?

I was under the impression that you want to go to Thailand because, for some reason, you can't get the medical procedure you want in America, and for some reason you think you might be able to get it in Thailand. Is that wrong?
    That was a sudden change of topic.
    Would committing a stupid crime help you to get to Thailand?
    I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. You think you need to commit a stupid crime to have a life?
    You haven't said what the medical community has been covering up for 14 years, you know. If you don't say, we can't know. Try to focus on what you want to communicate. Maybe try one thing at a time, rather than smooshing it all together in a random jumble of thoughts.
    Who said it's okay for anybody to stalk you? Who said it's not okay for you to pursue surgery?
    What's stopping you?
    But you don't want to talk about science and math.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2024
  14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Are we perhaps talking to two different RiffRaffs here?

foghorn likes this.
  15. foghorn Valued Senior Member

I did wonder if RiffRaff loses track of which website he is on, and so says things that sound odd and out of place here.

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

There is something clearly 'off' in Riffraff's postings.

17. exchemist Valued Senior Member

....as a box of frogs.

This was obvious from the moment of his arrival.

18. RiffRaff Registered Member

This website https://climate-cycling.com/ belongs to Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana. It is
    his work. He is a Christian Prophet. Who Alan Bauldree is; https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/
    Even the media recognizes that a Prophet sent by Jesus should not have to endure any hardship or suffering.
    I cannot receive any credit for any work in which I did while I was working for him. If I worked for Boeing, they'd own the invention.
    If not then why give people opportunity to pursue anything and then hurt your own organization by supporting your
    competitor?

19. RiffRaff Registered Member

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

You've never read the Bible, have you.

21. RiffRaff Registered Member

I'll give you an example of how stupid you Americans are, okay? With this thread https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/how-can-climate-policy-prevent-wars--d7-e4783.php#post_101319
    all GasGuzzler could say the laws of physics does not allow for CO2 to cause global warming. He ignored 2 different links to science reports saying there were 2 previous warm
    periods, Medieval and Roman which lasted a minimum of 400 years. According to those reports, it hasn't started warming yet. Peak warming will be in another +2º C.

As for the Bible, let's see, I almost died when my family got me ran over by a van. They wanted me to be a preacher. I said no so they ruined my life. An except for my Father,
    they were all "pure" English speaking people.
    Matthew 19:14; But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

1 Corinthians 1:19; For it is written: ‘I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.

And in here, I am in church, see the last scripture. I have your God for you https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=85968.20
    And in that forum, those guys are like you but they are gods. I think forums make people stupid. I know they are toxic.

p.s., It's like Alan Bauldree has repeatedly told, I have to prove I deserve a life in the U.S. I do not deserve to post in this forum because I have to tell you
    guys how good you are. Why I can't have a life in the U.S. I tried discussing science and you guys attacked me.
    After all, for the website I posted a link to, I have to give credit for what's on that website to a "real" American. When I leave the U.S., I won't have
    anything to do with it. After all, who would like being repeatedly attacked? Jesus comes to mind.
    And when you guys read the link from a climate-debate forum, climate change will probably cause the U.S. to go into a recession. Drought and depleted
    aquifers will cause higher food prices.
    Maybe that is why I was attacked? I explained regional climate variance that has allowed for the 2 previous warm periods.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
  22. billvon Valued Senior Member

Given that you're an American as well . . . OK then.

Like I said, if you think that a prophet sent by God should not have to endure any hardship or suffering - then you haven't read the New Testament.
    Well, this is a science forum, so if you post material that is blatantly wrong, expect people to call you on it. If you dislike that, there are plenty of other websites where you can post whatever nonsense you like and people will give you "attaboys" for it.
    Yes, you are just like Jesus (and Einstein - they laughed at him too, you know!)

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: RiffRaff has been permanently banned from sciforums.

Members who have followed this poster will be aware that RiffRaff says he has a number of personal health issues he is dealing with, and perhaps some other interpersonal problems he needs some help to solve. He is not going to get the professional help he needs here.

It's hard to tell whether it is just that RiffRaff is too preoccupied with his own concerns to want to have an actual conversation with anybody, or whether he also has trouble concentrating on one thing at a time. His posts typically read as a stream-of-consciousness explication of whatever is in his mind at the particular instant of time when he posts. He fails to answer direct questions that are put to him. He is apparently unable or willing to discuss the scientific topics he introduces.

RiffRaff's attitude towards our members has not been conducive to civilised discussion. From the start, he has tried to stereotype our membership, while calling names and making some false and ridiculous accusations. He will not listen to any corrections to his assumptions, on anything.

Whatever the matter is, RiffRaff's remaining here is unlikely to be productive or helpful to anybody - least of all to RiffRaff himself. Since it is so easy to refute RiffRaff's assertions and ideas on a lot of topics, responding to him feels a bit like bullying, which leaves a bad taste in the mouth, given his apparent disability.

I tried reaching out to RiffRaff, urging him to try engaging with our members in an honest way that doesn't make unfair assumptions about the other people in his conversations. Since it looks like he is unable or unwilling to try that, and for the reasons already given, the kindest thing I can do, I believe, is to ban him.

I hope that RiffRaff finds the help he needs, whether or not it is the help he believes he needs.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
    origin and Pinball1970 like this.