If you were President Bush Jr…

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElectricFetus, Jul 2, 2003.

1. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

would shotting your self go under that catoagory LOL

no i would appoint Ralf nador as presedent exspoce most of the us gov. secerts that are true truely dumb and plain bad!!. then opon my assassination by the us gov i would die

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

What would I do? Cut taxes to say a 15% flat tax. Cut spending on everything except defense and NASA. Develop orbital weapons platforms for missile defense. Provide tax incentives to encourage large families. Militarize the borders to prevent illegal immigration and help prevent terrorists from getting in. Establish a "loser pays" system for all civil lawsuits. Decrease regulations on business. Increase the speed limit to 90mph on four lane divided highways. Decrease the drinking age to 18 or 19. Decriminalize most recreational drugs. Provide student loans or perhaps even grants for students to become doctors or engineers (useful things) but no more student loans for anyone wanting to become a lawyer (we have too many already). If the enemy hides in a mosque or church, warn the civilians to clear the area and then bomb the hell out of it. Try to speed up the execution of convicted murderers. Do your DNA tests or whatever to make sure you have the right guy, but execute the sentence within a year, not twenty or thirty years when the criminal hardly even remembers why he's being executed. Abolish the NEA. Oh yeah, I'd sure as hell check out area 51.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Dear madanthonywayne, most of the American engineers (lucky to find a job in the first place) are UNEMPLOYABLE past 40 something. Those engineering diplomas are indeed useful things if your goal is to boost your middle age crisis to the record levels. USA does not need more engineers it has huge engineering glut for many years.

Probably, you are assuming there are millions of high paying jobs out there and there are very few college graduates to fill them. Quite to the contrary.

I would like to see doctor's glut though. Let greedy bastards feel the real pain. But AMA (American Medical Association) has unofficial policy of doctor's "birth control" to keep labor market unglutted. Loans are not the issue if the number of seats in medical schools is limited and strictly regulated.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Wrong Robot Registered Senior Member

Yea, If I were President Bush I'd be making a lot of spelling errors too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

1. Withdraw from the UN; allow it precisely one month to evacuate its headquarters from the United States, at which point the remnants would be forcibly ejected
    2. Withdraw all US military elements from Europe; redeploy the 2nd ID from the Korean peninsula to Ft. Sill back home, let the UN and ROK maintain the garrison there as needed
    3. We're stuck with Iraq already, so I'd eradicate sanctimonious fuckbiscuits like Al-Sadr using all options necessary, expedite a minimalist recovery IAW the third Geneva Convention obligations, and subsequently redeploy all custodial military elements back to CONUS ASAP
    4. Get the fuck out of the ISS; disband NASA; foster growth of space exploration in the private sector using minimal government subsidies initially with the premise that a permanent lunar presence be our next overall objective; let laissez faire take it from there
    5. Abolish the death penalty
    6. Disband the DEA, decriminalize virtually all illicit substances
    7. Dissolve social security, return accrued funds to taxpayers in the form of market shares, leave it up to laissez faire
    8. Repeal the Assault Weapons Ban and 1934 National Firearms Act; disband the BATF
    9. Disband the EPA
    10. Disband the NRC; cultivate growth in the dormant nuclear power industry, close as many coal/oil/gas-burning power plants as utility loads allow
    11. Eliminate GBI segment of NMD. Reroute nominal levels of funding into THAAD/ABL/NTW/MEADS programs.
    12. Pass a law requiring no cell phones in movie theaters, and no fat chicks wearing midriffs, goddamnit
    13. Learn how to ride a Segway. It's not that hard, George.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yes but how would you all deal with re-election?

10. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

WellCookedFetus;
    Of course I would. I'm an atheist Independent.

That doesn't mean that I'm likely to do anything that serves you better than anyone else.

What you personally desire isn't all that important to me when I'm considering the best interests of the nation.

Your state speaks for you. Make it want me to listen to it.

DeeCee;
    Including you, yes.

I'd only be listening to the voices of the States. Their singular voice represents a more coherent signal-to-noise ratio than individually-invested irrationalities.

No. Others with the same needs. Simple concept, lost on you.
    Presuming you could imaginably survive the earliest primaries.

11. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

d00d, I'm Bush, since when do I have to be elected?

Oh yes, I went there! Haha.

12. cckieran HighSchool Phys/Chem student Registered Senior Member

I'd let the hospital know the mistake they made (it shouldn't be too hard to prove, they'll be suspecting something's wrong when GWB starts speaking intelligently), have them put my brain back in my body, and sue them for billions! Muahahahahahaha!!

13. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

Tony + Stokes - you both want to decriminalize most drugs. What would remain illegal under y'all's adminstration/reign/whatever?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2004
  14. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

If Bush is a strong leader (which he isn't), he would challenge Sadam Hussein to "a fight to the death" in the middle of a field somewhere using only their fists. If Bush wins, a truce is called and the insurgents lay down their arms and the fighting ends in Iraq. If Sadam wins, He is allowed to live his life as a free man in another country.........I don't think Bush has the guts or the courage to challenge Sadam to "a fight to the death". He's a coward in "president's clothing"! Don't believe me? Go ahead and ask Bush if he's got the guts to do it. We already know what his answer is, don't we. He's a gutless President!

Yob Atta

15. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

You know, I think Bush is one of the worst Presidents in our history. Having said that, that is one of the most inane, ridiculous ideas I've ever heard. For one, I don't recall Clinton challenging anyone to a fight during his reign. Cruise missiles? Yes. Fisticuffs? No. For two, what makes you think Bush pounding the shit out of Hussein would in any conceivable way, shape, or form do anything to end the violence in Iraq?

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

StarOfEight & Norman,

pretend your bush, that your brain is in bush, how would you deal with re-election?

17. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

In midevil times, sometimes dukes and even kings would fight each other over winning a battle, land, women or soventry........or just to protect their family name. It's a strong leader who would challenge another to do battle, one on one inorder to do the same. Bush has got no guts to do that. Bush is definetly not a strong leader, he's not even a leader!. So I use it, fighting Sadam, as an "example" to point out what a gutless president he really is! Get the point? I thought so!

Yob Atta

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!